NEurope
ReZourceman

Whats Wrong With This Bloody Country?

Click me

Please vote for Raisin.

Look at this depressing shit. Coffee is winning?!?!?! WTF! Coffees one of the best flavours! What the fuck is wrong with everyone! I stopped buying Revels because they put those stealthy Raisin bastards in it!

Help.

revels1.jpg

Coffee ain't nice, but when the hell did they swap peanuts for raisins?

They should forget all this limited time rubbish and just bring back peanuts, god raisins, what were they thinking?

I hate coffee more, but this is only because I love you (and I don't buy Revels).

Whats Wrong With This Bloody Country?

alot? :) *starts a fight with the poms in the pub* ur cricket team is shit and ur rugby team gets carried by johnny wilkinson.

*mumbles more about how bad poms are at sport and goes back to his drink*

I didn't realise they'd swapped peanut for raisins either! The only reason I bought Revels over the Cadbury variety is because they didn't have raisins in. Coffee is by far my favourite Revels flavour, and it's the raisins (or orange) that they should be getting rid of.

I didn't realise they'd swapped peanut for raisins either! The only reason I bought Revels over the Cadbury variety is because they didn't have raisins in. Coffee is by far my favourite Revels flavour, and it's the raisins (or orange) that they should be getting rid of.

But I like orange.

I dont like Orange really, but I certainly eat it and can tolerate it. The raisin however? Nonononono.

The raisin however? Nonononono.

Chocolate raisins are :bowdown:

They're addictive, i used to have a bag of sainsburys own brand to take into the cinema (sainsbury's is next door). Perfect cinema food.

Also coffee is crap, it ruins the bag for me.

Chocolate Raisins are totally fucking badass... but not quite as badass as yoghurt ones...

I think the problem with this country is that people are now voting to evict a sweet? :D

I hate raisins. I just leave them at the bottom and then set the bag on fire.

Everytime someone votes rasin i'm voting twice for Coffee.

I have nothing in particular against chocolate with coffee taste. My mum makes a great chocolate cake with mocca. :) Just to point it out, I don't know the specific candy we're discussing. I'm just going by what I think about flavoured chocolate in general.

Wait a sec...? How come Maltesers score so low? I love them! They're MY favourite cinema snack!

Wait a sec...? How come Maltesers score so low? I love them! They're MY favourite cinema snack!

People are voting for the sweet they want to get rid of. So a low score is good.

Coffee is disgusting. I can't even drink the stuff without feeling ill, so coffee gets my vote.

Coffee ain't nice, but when the hell did they swap peanuts for raisins?

They should forget all this limited time rubbish and just bring back peanuts, god raisins, what were they thinking?

Probably due to the shitloads of allergies.

Coffee = shite.

peanuts = shite.

raisins = shite.

Get rid of them all and put some toffee in or something.

Gah, I completely misunderstood the thread. :rolleyes:

Right, of all those, coffee is probably my least favourite.

people with nut allergies should just deal with it and leave the rest of us to eat lovely peanut sweets as we so desire.

I hate Coffee ones, everytime I get one, I spit it right back out and go "BLEH" and rinse out my mouth.

Coffee = shite.

peanuts = shite.

raisins = shite.

Really? I could have sworn they were Sunni....*drum roll* :)

coffee is the greatest drink of all time. Can't really say I'm a fan of coffee flavouring though. bit shit, really.

Since when did we start liking coffee as much as the americans? Coffee is horrible.

I don't understand why people don't like orange chocolate much, I think it's great ^_^

Coffee, fucking sucks.

The rest are awesome.

I'd rather have a shit flavoured one than a coffee flavoured one.