NEurope
Emasher

What do you game from?

What do you game from?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What do you game from?

Ever since someone asked me this at school last year I've been curious about what other people do.

I've been gaming form an SDTV for years, however I just got a nice big new monitor so I'll hook my Wii up to that when I get a VGA cable for it.

Be advised that you can select more than one thing.

i also game from a 7" portable dvd player with my gamecube. Made twilight princess look real nice

A modest 15" DVD-Combo set. It's served me well, but it'll probably be a 22" HD ready LG brand when I get some Xmas cash together.

I've had an HDTV for a couple months, a 21" Philips HDTV and it is damn fine. Wii games look really great with component cables and when I buy my PS3 in September, I'll be hooking it up via HDMI and start to enjoy "next-generation" gaming for once.

360 and PC in 19" Samsung TF, the rest in a 72cm 16:9 crt when I'm home or 42/52 cm (honestly have no idea) old CRT when I'm in uni.

Samsung 19" HD...Baby. Don't care how small it is, it just must be HD...Baby.

70-5293245MSA68UC444709M.jpg

BABY!!!

100px-Mikau.JPG

(sorry must be the pepsi max in my system)

was using a 24 inch SDTV but then i broke down and bought a 32 inch HD the same day i bought a PS3

i've a 37 inch Sony Widescreen TV - standard definition. Also have a surround system capable of Dolby Prologic II for the Wii. Sound is just as important- if not more so- as visuals

The Wii and ps3 are connected to my housemates HDTV and my gamecube to my SDTV in my room.

i've a 37 inch Sony Widescreen TV - standard definition. Also have a surround system capable of Dolby Prologic II for the Wii. Sound is just as important- if not more so- as visuals

Aye, nothing truer. When I spent $500 or so on a Logitech 5.1 wireless surround sound setup, I was a little weary it was a waste of money, but once they came in and I setup them all up with my 360, I knew it was instantly worth it. I could never have a setup without good speakers now, they really do change the way you experience gaming. (Or anything media like really)

My Wii's on a 37" Matsui HDTV, my 360 is on an old CRT in my room. It should be the other way round but I can't play online and talk to people on the 360 in my living room without having my sister coming in every five minutes screaming "WHAT DID U SAY???"

My Wii's on a 37" Matsui HDTV, my 360 is on an old CRT in my room. It should be the other way round but I can't play online and talk to people on the 360 in my living room without having my sister coming in every five minutes screaming "WHAT DID U SAY???"

Now I'm curious ... what DO you say? :P

Now I'm curious ... what DO you say? :P

She just thinks I'm talking to her all the time, despite me repeatedly telling her I'm not. Even when I'm in my room.... :blank:

I use a 32" Samsung HDTV to play my games, only goes up to 720p... but it does the job.

Wii uses Component

PS3 uses HDMI 1

360 uses HDMI 2

Simple.

I use 46" Sony Bravia HDTV for 360 and 24" Hyundai HDTV/Monitor for Wii.

I use a 32" HD CRT Samsung TV, not a bad TV but does the trick.

Never liked the picture from an LCD but now they've improved I might have to invest in one at some point.

I use a 20" Samsung SyncMaster monitor with a VGA cable. Picture isn't brilliant, but the colors are really nice.

I use a 20" Samsung SyncMaster monitor with a VGA cable. Picture isn't brilliant, but the colors are really nice.

Is this with your Wii or another console. If its with your Wii, do you get a flickering happening sometimes with it?

I game on a 74" HD Plasma TV screen, and whats known as a "HDTM projector" (Hi-Def texture mapping) over the top, that picks out all the textures and projects over the top of the TV, for the most realistic picture available on the market.

Lolz jk i hax teh HD LCD TV plz.

I play my Wii through a standard-def CRT and an RGB cable. I have a component cable, and I've tried it through a few HDTVs and my monitor/TV upstairs, and it looks nowhere near as good.

I game on a 74" HD Plasma TV screen, and whats known as a "HDTM projector" (Hi-Def texture mapping) over the top, that picks out all the textures and projects over the top of the TV, for the most realistic picture available on the market.

Lolz jk i hax teh HD LCD TV plz.

ReZ has biggest epeen and smallest rl peen confirmed?