NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kirkatronics

Best Pokémon?

Who would you say is the most well known Pokémon?

Who's the most powerful?

Who's the most underrated?

Assuming we're talking about the games here, I'd say almost any pokemon if trained properly could be the best, though I could be wrong.

Pikahu is the most well known.

Most powerful would probably be Mew.

Most underrated is entirely subjective.

Do we really need anymore of these pointless threads? Best Pokémon?!?!

... serious....

The most well known has to be Pikachu - it's not even a contest.

In terms of most powerful, well that's open for debate (and if it wasn't, then it would clearly show the game has balancing issues). I guess it come down to how do you define powerful. Are you talking about the one with the highest base stats, the best move pool, the ability to end battles as quickly as possible, even their role within a team - the most powerful pokemon doesn't necessarily have to be a standard attacking/sweeper type since even they will come unstuck against a good annoyer.

And like Esmasher said, if trained properly, and used well enough, the top tier ones stand a fairly even chance against each other that giving a definitive answer would be probably reflect badly on the person giving it (without irrefutable proof of course - but I doubt you could get it).

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about them (anymore at least) to give an informer answer to either of the last 2 questions.

Also, shouldn't this really be on one of the other boards?

Do we really need anymore of these pointless threads? Best Pokémon?!?!

... serious....

You're right. Let's rate our lunch again!

You're right. Let's rate our lunch again!

Well I haven't had any so I give it 1/10 (the one is for no dodgy aftertaste).

Better than this....

I'm discovering that finding out what Pokémon people find better than others more appealing than a 5 out of 10 rating on a fucking cheese sandwich.

Nothing wrong with rediscovering such information. But that topic asks for your favourite. It doesn't ask what you think is the most well known, powerful and most underrated.

Alright, fair enough. However surely the most well known has to be pikachu. Even Wikipedia says it and everyone knows that Wikipedia is always right.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my god, remade your own thread AGAIN.

Man, your too awesome.[/spam]

Houndoom, easily.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my god, remade your own thread AGAIN.

Man, your too awesome.

I was waiting for you, Olympic. :heh:

Growing up I was a bit of a Squirtle man. Then I realised Squirtles are for little girls, so I went out to Lavender Town and caught myself a Gengar.

This is where a picture of a Gengar would go if the forum would let me post URLS before I make 15 posts. You'll just have to imagine it.

Look at him! What a pest!

Egh, even if it was started in earnest, this has basically become a spamfest. And it is somewhat similar to the other thread...

[locked]

Sign in to follow this