NEurope
jayseven

BISH³ - Sign ups.

OK! So once again, I think it should be BISHing time. It's summer, we're free birds, so why the heck not? here's the last game, with various rules included.

i think this time, however, points shall be modelled around the xb360's gamerscore - you each have 1000pts to divide and give to between five and ten items on your list, which you PM to me ASAP. Please weight them appropriately, gauging difficulty as best you can. As the GM, I may indeed alter your distribution if I think they are anomalous.

As for prizes... well I still owe Rummy (even though he said it was cool...), so I'll have to say A LARGER E-PENIS, for now.

(I intended to make this gamerscore-esque BISH into a league, where people could enter at any point and as a GM I would add new 'achievements' each week, but I felt it was worth a trial-run).

Also; can I play? :( No, srsly...

Bishers!

Coolness Bears

My Buttons Are Magic!

Welsh Gamer

Bluey

Letty

Supergrunch (maybe)

Dan Dare

Moogle

Strider

Dyson

haden

/ nando /

Gizmo

ShadowV7

Twozzok

Shorty

Nightwolf

Jim

Shotgun

Cube

Tom

Nami (ZOMG IT'S YOU!)

Mr_Odwin

Hell yeah! I have a better camera this time too, and as it's Summer, and extra excuse to go out.

ME!! FUCKING ME!!! I MUST RECLAIM MY TITLE AS BISHER No 1!!!!

Count me in this time round - I finally have both a camera and free time.

I'd like to have ago, but will be away from the 1st-9th. So I doubt I could do this.

I'll play. I'm so bored with all this free time i have, i'd do anything.

BISH ME UP BABY!

As I actually have a camera now Im in. As long as I beat bluey thats all that matters!

ME!! FUCKING ME!!! I MUST RECLAIM MY TITLE AS BISHER No 1!!!!

BISH ME UP BABY!

As I actually have a camera now Im in. As long as I beat bluey thats all that matters!

oh, you're on girls. :grin:

FEAR THE BEAR!

FOR IT IS I WHO WILL BECOME BISH KING! :p

This summer I'm going all out!

Haven't done the previous ones but it's a slow summer so I think I might give this a go.

Is a camera phone sufficient?

I'd like to have ago, but will be away from the 1st-9th. So I doubt I could do this.

it'll probably go on much longer than that.

Cameraphone's fine! That's what I used last time. So yeah -- will you guys let me play too? last time there was some uncertainty, seeing as I'm teh GM already.

I;ve got a couple of BISH lists so far and... well I think we are in for a tricky little treat :P Starting to be unsure about the gamerscore-way of things, but we'll see how it works, yeah?

I will only play if you start it after resits, including assignments. Plz. And are you sure you want sign ups to close so soon? I only just noticed this thread and last time loads of people were disappointed they missed out.

I reccomend you do a Mr Odwin and start PMing people who might be interested, starting with those who played last time, and those who wished they'd played last time.

The last game lasted nearly a month, so how about I start it at a reasonable first-week-of-august sort of time? More people (hopefully) will mean a longer game, possibly. I'll think about that. As for PMing people - I'll try doing that this weekend/next week :)

Actually, I'm going to Japan on the 21st... you think it'll be over by then?