NEurope
ReZourceman

The Dark Knight Discussion (Spoilers)

Yes! i was looking for that image, theres an episode in the batman where the riddler captures hiim, and forces him to play 20 questions, i think that would be pretty cool in the 3rd film.

Yes! i was looking for that image, theres an episode in the batman where the riddler captures hiim, and forces him to play 20 questions, i think that would be pretty cool in the 3rd film.

World's Finest : The Batman

From that site you can link back to info/images from all the other DC cartoons.

And yeah, I remember seeing one episode with him in, can't remember what happened though...I just remember thinking he was cool.

I know you all want ivy, but super powers don't really work, unless they show the origin being techy, like mind control or using scents or some jazz.

You can just see Heath Ledger walking out with a camera in front of him.

Apparently, as they had to get it in one take, the explosions didn't go off as planned and he ad libbed the playing around with the detonator before it fully exploded.

That just made him even more awesome in my eyes.

If they do a third I also think that Riddler would be easily the best villain (after thinking long and hard about it).

I actually think Hush would be a good villain in it aswell. I actually think Nolan could choose anyone and make them good.

An incredible film; it supassed all my expectations. It's easily the best Batman. The acting was superb, the atmosphere was brilliant and everything just seemed to slot perfectly into place.

Did anyone else think that the bank manager at the start with the shotgun was going to be of significance because he was played by a famous actor (forget his name)?

Also, do you think it would ruin the series if he was approached by Black Canary and asked to join the Justice League?

Lol, we were laughing at the thought of Hawkgirl flying in wearing yellow spandex with a massive mace, screaming "Where the fuck is Joker!?"

Also, do you think it would ruin the series if he was approached by Black Canary and asked to join the Justice League?
It would be kinda cool to have him turn down an invitation to the JLA. In a perfect world, Superman would fly by like he did in Byrne's MoS to check up on the 'vigilante' of Gotham, only to ultimately be outsmarted by the Bat, and part ways on respectful, if not exactly friendly, terms :D

Villains for the next movie... hmm, I agree a more intelligent, less loopy Riddler would be very cool in Nolan's world. As much as I'd love to see Bane, Killer Croc, Ivy or Clayface... their 'super' abilities really don't fit this new Batman universe. Catwoman though... that would work :) And perhaps, at some point (right actor permitting) a return of the Joker, along with Harley?

I love how that person from Hollyoaks is being interviewed and advertised as being in TDK (She was on This Morning, talking about it) (She played Dr Harleen Quinzel) when in reality all she did was talk to the mob boss in the club scene. I didnt even see her! :heh:

Dudes, apaz, nolan doesn't want any villains that have already appeared in the films now...

I love how that person from Hollyoaks is being interviewed and advertised as being in TDK (She was on This Morning, talking about it) (She played Dr Harleen Quinzel) when in reality all she did was talk to the mob boss in the club scene. I didnt even see her! :heh:

How in any way was she Harley Quinn? I knew it was her-off-the-telly when I saw her, but that doesn't mean she gets to be Harley!

Gonna drop in and see this soon. X-files 2 is taking priority next weekend I believe (no pun intended), but I reckon this one demands the big screen experience as well.

Maybe tomorrow if there's as little to do as I predict there will be.

Who is the actress? Afraid I´m not familiar with Hollyoaks.

How in any way was she Harley Quinn? I knew it was her-off-the-telly when I saw her, but that doesn't mean she gets to be Harley!

Who is the actress? Afraid I´m not familiar with Hollyoaks.

Shes now listed as "Maronis Misstress"

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0242759/

They took it off her IMDB site but her resume said she was playing Dr. Harleen Quinzel who later becomes Harley Quinn.

They could do a Misery-esque thing for Harley - a psychotic nurse obsessed with the Joker.

Breaking people's ankles for a laugh.

Off to see this tonight i think, hope it's good!

Hope you enjoy it, Matt.

I seen it on Thursday and thought it was alright, enjoyed Batman Begins more.

Did anyone else think that the bank manager at the start with the shotgun was going to be of significance because he was played by a famous actor (forget his name)?

Apparently it was a nod to the 1995 film "Heat" nothing more

They could do a Misery-esque thing for Harley - a psychotic nurse obsessed with the Joker.

Breaking people's ankles for a laugh.

That´s what I´m hoping for.

But that depends on all if their following more up on the Joker in the next movie.

I´d like too see Harley as a side villain in the next movie.

The guy from Prison Break?

Most of the actors actually I could place them from somewhere else. Rachael for example was in Donnie Darko, or the mayor was in Lost, etc.

The guy from Prison Break?

Most of the actors actually I could place them from somewhere else. Rachael for example was in Donnie Darko, or the mayor was in Lost, etc.

I couldnt place Rachel, it was doing my head in all the way through the movie.

As for the Mayor, I remember him from Scrubs, think he was Carlas ex.

I couldnt place Rachel, it was doing my head in all the way through the movie.

As for the Mayor, I remember him from Scrubs, think he was Carlas ex.

I remembered her from 'Stranger than Fiction' (starring Will Ferrell).