NEurope
ReZourceman

The Dark Knight Discussion (Spoilers)

Why did batman tell gordon he was going to save rachel, and then go for harvey? So confused. I think I understand why, but that just sucks. :confused:

The Joker told Batman the wrong places - Batman didn't realise he was heading towards Harvey until he got there.

The Joker told Batman the wrong places - Batman didn't realise he was heading towards Harvey until he got there.

I thought it was just Batman chosing Gotham over his personal life. By saving Harvey he hoped he could save the city, by doing so he had to let his own life go. I don't recall Batman ever showing any reaction when he burst through the door and saw Harvey, I may have given it "awww shit" if it was me and I got to the wrong building.

The joker definitely tells him the wrong address for each person. Batman even tells Gordon that he is going to save Rachel.

I don't get how people don't realise that Batman was directed the wrong way :heh: after all, he shouted to Jim that he was going after Rachel, and then Jim said "right! to the <other address Joker said Harvey was at>" and then they both arrived at the opposite locations. Pay attention people!

He's gone on record to say he'd never actually read Batman before making the films.

He´s also gone on record saying that he would never read a comic :blank:

Some people here are way to naive :) This moment kind of pissed me too. Batman is responsible for Rachels death, well he should feel respsonsible, but we didn't get an ounce of sense of it - I wanted to see him even a little tormented about it!! And why didn't the Joker bring it up at the end, surely he would have stuck the knife into Batman about it!

Some people here are way to naive :) This moment kind of pissed me too. Batman is responsible for Rachels death, well he should feel respsonsible, but we didn't get an ounce of sense of it - I wanted to see him even a little tormented about it!! And why didn't the Joker bring it up at the end, surely he would have stuck the knife into Batman about it!

I thought the Joker is a bit further up the list on people to blame. Isn't Batman tormented enough? If he'd been any more down about things he'd have had his fringe over his eyes and been listening to whatever the kids listen to these days.

Batman responsible for Rachel's death? Fuck is this?

He's not responsible for anything that happened to her. Both she and Harvey woukd have died, so all Batman is responsible for is "saving" Harvey.

He's already got the black make up on his eyes.

I'd love to hear how they explain that. I mean...I suppose in the Nolanverse, we never see him quick-change IIRC, but in Batman Returns, he rips off his mask, and the eyemakeup is mysteriously gone. :D

--

OBLIGATORY BLACK MASK REFERENCE

03.jpg

haha you can imagine it in the penthouse scene. He dives in to his safe room and dons his armour..

... then makes a quick dash to the makeup mirror before going to fight the joker.

haha you can imagine it in the penthouse scene. He dives in to his safe room and dons his armour..

... then makes a quick dash to the makeup mirror before going to fight the joker.

He gets there and forgets it. The Joker lends Batman some of his own.

MORGAN FREEMAN IN AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT

Morgan Freeman, star of this summer's Wanted and The Dark Knight, is listed in serious condition after an automobile accident late Sunday night in Mississippi.

According to the Associated Press, Freeman, 71, is at the Regional Medical Center in Memphis, Tenn., about 90 miles north of the accident scene in rural Tallahatchie County in the Mississippi Delta.

Freeman's car apparently was airborne before landing in a ditch. The jaws of life were used to extract him from his vehicle.

According to the report, Freeman was conscious and lucid, even joking with rescue workers.

Freeman reprised his role of Lucius Fox in The Dark Knight. He played Sloan in Wanted.

You're really clutching at straws to keep this thread alive now Rez.

Hardly...I'd prefer to know that, than not. It's not like he's spamming.

And this is my fave thread ever anyway.

Chris Bale will fall from a cliff between tonight at 2:00 AM (Europe hour) to next week at 2:00 AM

Michael Cain missing confirmed.

If you'd spelled his name right, I'd be more inclined to believe you.

If you'd spelled his name right, I'd be more inclined to believe you.

Actually, I think I know how to spell my own name. :blank:

;)

Eh..I meant "Cain" being "Caine", Mr.Jamieson.

Rude one to me.