NEurope
Guest Jordan

Moderator Changes

Hey ladies and gents,

BlackFox requested a few weeks ago that he wanted to be removed from his moderator duties due to life commitments.

We mods/admins have decided that Dan Dare will be the new Gen Chit Chat mod. BlackFox has also been made a Veteran on the boards the highest possible position for all his years of great work on the forums.

Congrats to both of you!

Now you've done eet.

Now you've done eeeet!

Congratulations, guys. Blackfox has been promoted to God, and Dare of Dan has been promoted to Jesus.

Because Jordan is, as Letty informs me regularly, incapable of doing anything correctly (and I mean anything) I have moved this to the correct board.

Anyway. Congrats one and all involved.

Except the aforementioned failtastic Jordan.

Still waiting for my promotion...To (ahem) KING OF N-EUROPE!!!1111 Da-da-DAHHHH!

Nah, congrats to both parties.

Because Jordan is, as Letty informs me regularly, incapable of doing anything correctly (and I mean anything)

Let's be honest, it's not a surprise.

So nobody's seen our secret plot to make sheffield the new centre of europe? cool.

'Gratz!

I think you used to be ok Nathaniel, havent been here in ages. So i'll say give you a big cyber high five.

Dan Dare in power...scary? :heh: Juuust kidding I'm sure you'll do a fine job! Congrats to both!

Haha.. "life commitments" were just the fact I'm busy most of the time now! Felt fairer to step down to give it to someone who is active!

Congratulations to you all.

I better reveal now I am actually a Proxy to a secret owner of the forums, yeah yeah (Im fooling no one).