NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maase

Super Hyper Mega Secret Conference from Nintendo to announce great core games!!!

Here, look, i found it...

Nintendo decided to announce new super hardcore games that where hidden in E3 for no aparent reason, Nintendo is going to deliver to the Hardcore fans, and everyone's going to love it. The games where announced at a Super Hyper Mega Secret Event.

First, we're gonna receive The Legend of Zelda: Tears of Wisdom:

Its gonna happen in the future, but it'l have a lot of Epic Battles per minute, the final boss will be Ganondorf with his Magical Sword and there will be an epic scene in wich Link screams at Ganondorf "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!".

Zelda will be a uber bitch and a very hot chick, there will be 400 scenes of sex between Link and Zelda in a minigame called "Hot Coffee".

Then, we're going to receive Super Mario Gangstah:

Bowser decided to capture Peach, so that he could rape her, Mario, furious, sends Luigi in a assasination mission to kill Bowser, unfortunaly, Luigi is a traitor and kills Toad, the consegliere, Mario goes in a journey to kill Luigi, Bowser, and save Peach.

To finalize, we're going to receive Hard-Core 3000:

So that Nintendo can show you that they are hardcore, they decided to create a game where your Mii kills another mii's for fun, you can use a chainsaw, guns, and WiiSpeak to scream "FUCK YOU", each time you do this, your rage meter will go up, and when its full, it will have him raping every Mii before killing him, now that's hardcore."

All this games will be released in Q4 2008, because Nintendo has been doing them for 10 years.

Hell yeah, im very excited, Nintendo is finally going to get core, XBOX360 fans will cry ^^

You missed one:

Super Kick Maase in the nuts for pissing people off and having bad humour 2009 uncensored version.

What exactly is the point of this thread?

Who's gonna be the first in with a face palm?

You know, I was gonna look for one, then I got distracted.

Sorry, you're right, i should've have posted in "Definition of Core Gamer"

Got too excited.

Edit: Oh yeah, the point is that we already have a lot of Hardcore gamers, and as many as Third Party or First Party guys continue to try, there will continue to be people bashing..

I would like to know if this is actually true, what would be the bash now?

I see topics where guys talk about Animal Crossing saying that its too Kiddie, and then i see in the same topic guys talking about Mad World saying that its too Violent.

What? There's a line for each game in Nintendo Wii? Why are guys so extreme on Nintendo Wii and don't care about everything in their own console?

There's too much bashing, as Tellyn showed some in another topic, there are still great games coming.

(This is also self-critctism).

Its suposed to be Ironic :\
Oh... Ironic!

Oh well in that case take your pick!

cornish-exit-signs.jpg

:nono: :nono:

haha, well done Maase. I wonder how many people were fooled...again

WTF? This is not to fool anyone..

I think its obvious that by reading the title, you can undestand irony is present.

Sorry, you're right, i should've have posted in "Definition of Core Gamer"

Got too excited.

Edit: Oh yeah, the point is that we already have a lot of Hardcore gamers, and as many as Third Party or First Party guys continue to try, there will continue to be people bashing..

I would like to know if this is actually true, what would be the bash now?

I see topics where guys talk about Animal Crossing saying that its too Kiddie, and then i see in the same topic guys talking about Mad World saying that its too Violent.

What? There's a line for each game in Nintendo Wii? Why are guys so extreme on Nintendo Wii and don't care about everything in their own console?

There's too much bashing, as Tellyn showed some in another topic, there are still great games coming.

(This is also self-critctism).

Someone made me change my mind.

People will allways be bashing. The thing is that EVERYONE's bashing for the moment, and that's because few core gamers have gotten what they want. To make the bashing stop Nintendo can do one thing: invest a big part of those billions they've earned since the launch of the Wii and invest them in new devteams to increase the output of games, to give us a bigger variety of games. Nintendo should give us everything they gave us the past 2 generations, AND what they didn't and everyone was bashing about back in the day.

In the N64 era it was a Gran Turismo beater we wanted. Last gen it was a GTA-beater. Nintendo got bashed for both those things. What happened was that Rare supposedly were told to make a GT-beater for the N64, which however got canned after virtually no time at all 'cuz Nintendo had decided to do like Sega did with their Saturn, and quite simply kill of the console so it would be pretty forgotten by the time the successor came out. With the Wii, it was official news that Reggie had talked with Take 2 about a possible GTA game for the Wii.

Since Nintendos attempt to attract the casual gamer succeeded, ALL attempts to satisfy the core gamer have seemingly ceased. Nintendo haven't done anything for the core gamer beyond what would have caused an imminent jump-ship from all core gamers, in other words Zelda, Mario and Metroid, and had Zelda not been a GC port, and both Mario and Metroid been in the works for ages by the time Nintendo realised tha casual games success, it pretty much seems like we wouldn't have seen those games either.

People will allways be bashing. The thing is that EVERYONE's bashing for the moment, and that's because few core gamers have gotten what they want. To make the bashing stop Nintendo can do one thing: invest a big part of those billions they've earned since the launch of the Wii and invest them in new devteams to increase the output of games, to give us a bigger variety of games. Nintendo should give us everything they gave us the past 2 generations, AND what they didn't and everyone was bashing about back in the day.

In the N64 era it was a Gran Turismo beater we wanted. Last gen it was a GTA-beater. Nintendo got bashed for both those things. What happened was that Rare supposedly were told to make a GT-beater for the N64, which however got canned after virtually no time at all 'cuz Nintendo had decided to do like Sega did with their Saturn, and quite simply kill of the console so it would be pretty forgotten by the time the successor came out. With the Wii, it was official news that Reggie had talked with Take 2 about a possible GTA game for the Wii.

Since Nintendos attempt to attract the casual gamer succeeded, ALL attempts to satisfy the core gamer have seemingly ceased. Nintendo haven't done anything for the core gamer beyond what would have caused an imminent jump-ship from all core gamers, in other words Zelda, Mario and Metroid, and had Zelda not been a GC port, and both Mario and Metroid been in the works for ages by the time Nintendo realised tha casual games success, it pretty much seems like we wouldn't have seen those games either.

But we know there are more hardcore games coming that didn't start development until after those ones were finished. We know they're making Mario, Zelda, Pikmen, and Kid Icarus. Those aren't going to be casual games. Nintendo knows how much money they can make from games like Zelda and aren't going to stop making that kind of game. If they only developed casual games there would be too many casual games for most casual gamers. Plus they know that if they ever have a bad generation again that they'll need their fans to get them through it, and to get that they can't abandon their fans now.

Actually, we don't know 100% about Kid Icarus..

And about Mario and Zelda, we only know that THE TEAMS of Mario and Zelda arer working, they are possibly doing something different :o

Actually, we don't know 100% about Kid Icarus..

And about Mario and Zelda, we only know that THE TEAMS of Mario and Zelda arer working, they are possibly doing something different :o

When the father of modern gaming says we're going to be getting a game, I'd take that as 100% confirmation.

Plus, I really doubt the Mario and Zelda teams will be working on anything else. They're called the Mario and Zelda teams for a reason.

Plus, what about all the other teams we don't know anything about?

This is a pretty interesting thread with a wavering point (because it has managed to go a few places within these few posts).

Err Maase, I see what you're doing, but in life, everyone will get criticised for something, regardless of who they are and what they're doing. There is an uproar amongst a load of people because of the dedication of Nintendo fans in general and they don't feel that they're dedication is being paid off (mainly lack of 'core' games). But after the initial post, I don't really see where this thread is going now :confused:

As baffled I am about what seems like a conversion from Nintendo (even though it isn't), I pretty much agree with Emasher here, we know what teams are working on things, and I'm pretty sure too that there are teams working on things we have no clue about! I'm kind of disappointed too about how this year is shaping up in terms of Nintendo games, but there are others being released, more to catch up on and doesn't mean this is the forcast for Nintendo forever.

I think I'll leave this thread alone now.

Here's a list of the EAD teams and what they've developed so far and what they're currently developing as far as we know:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Entertainment_Analysis_and_Development

Note that:

EAD 1 Is probably just starting a new game.

EAD 2 Is working on Wii Sports

EAD 3 Is almost for sure working on a new zelda

EAD 4 Probably has a new game almost done (Or are they making Wario Land)

EAD 5 Is probably starting a new game most likely casual

EAD Tokyo is probably working on the next Mario.

Now lets take a look at the first parties:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_developers

Brownie Soft: A new RPG maybe?

Intelligent Systems: Probably working on Fire Emblem DS

Monolith Soft: Disaster Day of Crisis

Nintendo Software Technology: If project hammer is still alive, they may be working on that, if it isn't they probably are working on a new hardcore title.

Nintendo SPD:

SPD 1: Potentially working on new 2D metroid or Wario Ware when finished with Card Hero DS.

SPD 2: Probably working on a WiiWare Puzzle Game

SPD 3: Its hard to speculate on what they're working on. They're more of a co-developer.

SPD 4: Probably developing a new channel.

Retro Studios: Most Likely a new FPS, perhaps a metroid game, perhaps Kid Icarus

This is getting better by the minute.

*Reclines on deck-chair*

Aahhh. Popcorn, anyone?

Well, this is pointless thread making.

[thread locked, yellow infraction issued]

Sign in to follow this