NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Arnie Season?

I've noticed a fair few of our main man M.C Choppa's movies springing up recently. Last week we had Twins, then Conan. Yesterday we had Junior, and tomorrow we've got True Lies.

ITV must really be feeling the Quaid love to give us this much Arnie pleasure.

HOWEVER! What movie do you think they'll show/what you'd like them to show next?

I really don't mind. Personally, as an avid fan of Arnie, I'd love to see his most original film... Terminator. Bad haircut, low budget, animation as opposed to CGI... those were the days.

Terminator 3 ruined the awesome Terminator franchise, and no doubt Terminator 4 will continue that trend.

Well Total Recall seems to be on a broadcast menstrual cycle.

Once a month like clockwork.

But I hope to god they play "The Streets of San Francisco" "Dead Lift" Where he plays a crazed steroid pumping, woman beating, baby faced, muscle man.

Wait...isn't that the real Arnie?

I really don't care as I have most of his films on DVD without the annoying ad breaks.

True Lies is great just for "your fired" the rest of the movie isn't bad either, although i found his daughter to be a total bitch.

Raw Deal, 6th day, Predator and Red Heat have also been on last month. I'd personally like Conan the Destroyer because it's hilarious.

Predator is probably my favourite.

Must get round to my Total Recall DVD- found it for £2 a while back and got The Warriors game for the same price in one trip. Fuckin ace.

I remember Commando was on a few months back as well. Never got round to watching it. But everyone seemed to love the "He's dead tired" moment.

I'll check and see if True Lies really is on cos Conan blatantly wasn't.

Yeah, has to get a woman to check for him :indeed:

You'll check indeed.

True Lies. Haven't seen that in a while so I'm there. I owned it on video, but who knows where that is now.

I remember Commando was on a few months back as well. Never got round to watching it. But everyone seemed to love the "He's dead tired" moment.

you've not seen it or just not when it was on?

action classic, either way.

You know I only just saw the clip of Predator that you keep referring to the other day, in Five's top 100 disaster movies. "GET TO DA CHOPPA!!" :heh:

hang on.

you've never seen Predator? Man, you must have been to busy being a total fucking pussy. get to it!

Raw Deal, 6th day, Predator and Red Heat have also been on last month. I'd personally like Conan the Destroyer because it's hilarious.

This man must be sore, from the intense lovemaking that he must be getting. Only somebody who makes as awesome comments as this can be entitled to the title of Man.

Conan The Destroyer is one of my favourite funny films of all time.

"What Does Dis Keeeey Unlaaaaaack?!"

Arnie, if you were not Austrian, I think I would love you less.

Anyway, my favourite Arnie film...there isn't one. I like so many, on so many different levels. If I had to name one, it would be Kindergarten Cop. So many, many great lines, and its got action, romance, everything. He's pretending to be a teacher for gods sake, and he actually pulls it off.

HEIL ARNIE!

you've not seen it or just not when it was on?

action classic, either way.

I don't think I've seen it at all.

You know I only just saw the clip of Predator that you keep referring to the other day, in Five's top 100 disaster movies. "GET TO DA CHOPPA!!" :heh:

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!

Watched Total Recall last week on the scifi channel, brilliant movie, but you never did find out if it was all real or not.

Anyway, my favourite Arnie film...there isn't one. I like so many, on so many different levels. If I had to name one, it would be Kindergarten Cop. So many, many great lines, and its got action, romance, everything. He's pretending to be a teacher for gods sake, and he actually pulls it off.

He's a cop you idiot! He's going to ask you a bunch of questions and wants to have them answered immediately!

He's going to ask you a bunch of questions and wants to have them answered immediately!

Let's do something extremely fun, we're going to play a wonderful game called...

Let's do something extremely fun, we're going to play a wonderful game called...

Ha ha! That's fantastic!

He's a cop you idiot! He's going to ask you a bunch of questions and wants to have them answered immediately!

I LIKE YOU, DOG-amoto!

I'm going to be spending a lot of time with you.

...days

...weekends...

...HAAAALIDAYS!

I'm going to be around you until the end.of.time.

I LIKE YOU, DOG-amoto!

I'm going to be spending a lot of time with you.

...days

...weekends...

...HAAAALIDAYS!

I'm going to be around you until the end.of.time.

I'm going to be sick what with all the Kindergarten Cop quotes...

But "DERE IS NO BAAATHROOM!!!"

Sign in to follow this