NEurope
Wesley

Think you'll remember this place in years to come?

Any ideas for a target?

Neogaf? I don't really know the place, but apparently it's full of fanboy pricks.

Neogaf? I don't really know the place, but apparently it's full of fanboy pricks.

You dont want to target NeoGaf.

NeoGaf's Currently Active Users: 4001

I wonder how many people here remember the old old old days... Lets see...

If you remember the C-E Elite, your not a noob!

If you remember Laikmosh, you are old-school.

If you remember when it was all about the post count, you are very old-school! ps. +1

If you remember the forum wars with the guys from Nbrid (or something like that, fuck i cant remember now :( ) you are very very old-school! (edit: http://www.nbrid.net/forums/)

If you remember the forums BEFORE the Xzorbit ones you are hardcore! :D

Stop it, you'll make me cry! We've been through a lot man. To think, i was an admin once, in fact i seem to remember being made joint-chief with Franklin for a short while :eek:

I've been around here for like 7/8 years now. Never gonna forget.

hmmm I need to get out more.

Remember yes, no doubt. Have fond memories? Naa.

I still remember DSpot (Tellyn should also remember, also Triple_C who is also here I think) and posting on DS-x2. Those I'll remember more, they were my first venture into the forum life.

Remember yes, no doubt. Have fond memories? Naa.

I still remember DSpot (Tellyn should also remember, also Triple_C who is also here I think) and posting on DS-x2. Those I'll remember more, they were my first venture into the forum life.

Thanks. Alot.

If you remember the C-E Elite, your not a noob!

If you remember Laikmosh, you are old-school.

If you remember when it was all about the post count, you are very old-school! ps. +1

If you remember the forum wars with the guys from Nbrid (or something like that, fuck i cant remember now :( ) you are very very old-school! (edit: http://www.nbrid.net/forums/)

If you remember the forums BEFORE the Xzorbit ones you are hardcore! :D

Damnit I remember all except the last two :(

You should have included the "gaycubeshitendo" incident too.... for some reason that pops into my head like every few months still...weird

Also, Franklin modified his join date, so that it included his C-E join date...prick. :heh:

haha, i just wanted to make sure i didn't forget it as i aged (i think i'll still be here when i have grandchildren :heh:)... it doesn't effect my "joined" number (23) though so whats the beef?

Stop it, you'll make me cry! We've been through a lot man. To think, i was an admin once, in fact i seem to remember being made joint-chief with Franklin for a short while :eek:

Man I remember that too, wished it lasted longer, but Real World shit forced me to move to Dublin for awhile to a house with no proper net connection which lead me to resort to Net cafes 3/4 times a week after work for only like 2/3 hours at a time... unfortunately not enough time for me to be considered joint-chief admin..... Were you not the sole chief admin admin that for a while?

There's so much love in this thread.

Well shoot! Was your name Jim on their too? I think I remember a Jim!

I know there was trouble towards the end - and then one admin deleted it. Cuh.

Ah, the famous, "HeY gUyS dOeS aNyOnE wAnNa MaKe A wEbSiTe WiTh Me?" thread. I fell in love with you. Mordecai's boards were good, it's just his websites never took off. :heh:

Of course!

I was admin there and I do have a backup of everything. What were your names back then?

By the way, I'm not sure how I found out this place, I think I was looking for reminiscences of GCXL and PlyD and NNet on google.

I noticed that this is an old post (2008 apparently). Are you guys still there?

I thought this thread was new till I saw a post by Jordan...

The depressing thing is on the bottom of the first page "This place is basically my life".

Eeeek. :p