NEurope
Daft

DC Universe Online

Probably, Superboy Prime took out Black Adam pretty easily and Yat held is own for hours against Prime so there we go.

Still, I think 52 did a really good job giving Black Adam more personality and presence in the DCU.

Who's the dude in the CGI thing who looks like a bizarre version of Captain Marvel? He shouts SHAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!

First you post a trailer from the page before, then you ask a question I answered at the top of the page! Pay attention man :p

So when is the beta/demo?

They are starting to show more open world gameplay now. Some of these PS3?

1285593476.jpg

1285593457.jpg

1285593420.jpg

Exclusive Plus access? So anyone who signed up for the beta months ago has no chance, it's just Plus members?

Probably. Although they may do both. I suspect just Plus for the PS3, though.

Well if any Plus users do give it a try, make sure you let us know what its like. Need the game to hurry up and come out so we can create the NE Justice-ish League

Downloading now. Should be done...in 5/6 hours.

I hope this is good. I'd love to have a N-E Team.

Is DC Universe everything DC? Like Watchmen. Or just the main character's universe?

What about the multi-verse and all that Jazz.

From what ive seen theyre only using the main DC universe and not the multiverse but I guess who knows what they may want to add.

Well I'll set it off to download overnight and switch off when its done but I'm going away till 3rd January tomorrow, any idea when it runs up to? Very excited this has been the mmo I've been holding out for :)

So I gave this a quick go. Seems no awful. My character rocks, obviously. He takes after Superman. I called him Abaddon. Dumb name.

5263416900_3a9ca77e35_b.jpg

He's got two swords and stuff. Next time I think I'll just make my character punch people. Swords are silly. Unless I can get a cool upgrade.

Also, who the Hell wants to walk when you can fly everywhere?

There are a couple gripes with it not quite feeling epic enough in terms of how you kick ass and the inability to control flight speed but I I guess that's an MMO issue.

You can fly from the off. Not sure if you fly better as you level up. Would be awesome if you did.

Id hope that they do, id like to see progression in the powers and not just getting new ones as you level up.

I quite liked the way City of Heroes did it, you only had a basic power set when you first started and while playing the game you chose which way you wanted your character to progress, flight, super speed, jumping etc.

I'll look into it more when I give it another go. It looked like there were massive progression speeds but I'm not sure about real world movement. I think there was.

I'm downloading now...downloaded off psn yesterday not noting the small file size! So left it doing it says will take 2 hours 50 mins

Id hope that they do, id like to see progression in the powers and not just getting new ones as you level up.

I quite liked the way City of Heroes did it, you only had a basic power set when you first started and while playing the game you chose which way you wanted your character to progress, flight, super speed, jumping etc.

Not the case these days... pretty much every which way you buy the game, you start off with a jetpack or something like that.