NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
darkjak

Die Hard

So I picked up Die Hard Vendetta this week for like 6 Euros, and I couldn't find a thread about it.

I don't think anyone has a very big urge to talk about this early GC exclusive (OK, I think it was ported much later, but whatever), but I need some help.

I'm on the Hollywood blvd level, and I've made it past the checkpoint. I keep saving the hostage in the record store, but when I try to go to the pool hall, I don't get in even when I show the passcard. I have no clue what to do to save the hostages in the clothes store. If I walk in, I get game over because the hostages get killed, if I stand outside and take the chriminals out with hero mode, I get game over because I didn't interrogate them. What am I supposed to do?

So I picked up Die Hard Vendetta this week for like 6 Euros, and I couldn't find a thread about it.

I don't think anyone has a very big urge to talk about this early GC exclusive (OK, I think it was ported much later, but whatever), but I need some help.

I'm on the Hollywood blvd level, and I've made it past the checkpoint. I keep saving the hostage in the record store, but when I try to go to the pool hall, I don't get in even when I show the passcard. I have no clue what to do to save the hostages in the clothes store. If I walk in, I get game over because the hostages get killed, if I stand outside and take the chriminals out with hero mode, I get game over because I didn't interrogate them. What am I supposed to do?

I remember having this game and it wasn't too bad :heh:

Although I played it quite a few years ago, I think you have to sneak through the door very gently and grab one of the baddies from behind.. from there, they will all drop their weapons!

Hope that helps :smile:

I remember Tim getting some exclusive screens and info on this game long before it came out. Haha, think we broke a few visitor records (which wouldn't have been very high back then!) for Cube-Europe when we posted that news article. Hahaha, good times :P

I rented this game shortly after it came out, and completed it in a weekend. It's a ridiculously frustrating game with the odd cool moments. The jumping was iffy, iirc, and enemies far too punishing.

I think on that level you're, as someone said, supposed to go in unarmed, walk around and grab someone from behind and kick all their asses... You enjoying it then?

Sign in to follow this