NEurope

I just tried to leave Nook's and Nook asked if I preferred variety, balance or good opening times.

I answered good open times since it's a pain how he closes at 9pm now. I have no idea if it means he's gonna stay open longer now or if it doesn't do any thing at all.

I just tried to leave Nook's and Nook asked if I preferred variety, balance or good opening times.

I answered good open times since it's a pain how he closes at 9pm now. I have no idea if it means he's gonna stay open longer now or if it doesn't do any thing at all.

I believe your shop gets downgraded to an earlier version with better opening times, but less variety.

I believe your shop gets downgraded to an earlier version with better opening times, but less variety.

Oh, I don't want it to downgrade :(

Yeah answering "good hours" means you get Nook'n'Go again.

I got this today too. :smile:

Can't wait to get Nook'n'Go back! :bouncy:

Oh, I don't want it to downgrade :(
You'll get the chance to upgrade again.

Lo and behold, Pete was waiting for me when I booted up the game today! Thank you Nintendo for restoring my faith in your shoddy delivery system! :heh:

Decided to boot this up to see what the Festivale was all about.

Managed to pick up a

Pave bed and then the Pave chair

until I got bored already , which really sums up my apathy with the game. A shame really.

Don't know if I'll bother going back for more items.

Decided to boot this up to see what the Festivale was all about.

Managed to pick up a

Pave bed and then the Pave chair

until I got bored already , which really sums up my apathy with the game. A shame really.

Don't know if I'll bother going back for more items.

Whats Festivale all about? (spoiler it if you think you need to)

Wanna hang out online sometime on AC?

Carnivale was just starting in Tenerife when I left, I presume Festivale is Animal Crossing's version. It celebrates the beginning of Lent, people usually dress up in extravagant costumes - I spotted some great ones, including the Headless Horseman serving up food to kids. :heh:

March 3rd you need to visit a Japan players town and on March 19 you need to visit a Spanish person is there any on here.

What Tellyn says seems to make sense , although I never made the connection myself , my knowledge of Carnivale is lacking.

May as well spoiler tag the thing.

Some peacock (I believe that's what it is) called Pave is outside the Town Hall , banging on about exuberance and letting yourself go , tries , and fails to get you dancing. So starts demanding candy.

Cue , you end up having to talk to your neighbours to play a variety of boring yet easy games to get the different coloured candies.

Be warned , one piece isn't enough , you will be told to get 3 pieces of a certain colour for an item. Pave took a shovel to the head when she/he/it first told me.

Easy enough but relatively dull.

When an animal asks you to find their key in the river, do you have to keep catching fish in the river until one is the key?

Had AC on for the first time in four weeks last night- Mitzy had been keeping a count of how long it had been since I last saw her, lol. Pete the pelican postie was waiting outside my house with the Pikmin hat... thank you WC24!

My village looks so freaky with no snow. Too green.

I'm trying to regrow my grass by planting my flowers in 3x3 squares. But I bet it will take weeks to fill all that patch in with grass again, it's very disappointing.

On the Spring bug front I've caught:

Honey Bee, Common Butterfly, Yellow Butterfly, Tiger Butterfly and the Peacock Butterfly.

I'm trying to regrow my grass by planting my flowers in 3x3 squares. But I bet it will take weeks to fill all that patch in with grass again, it's very disappointing.

On the Spring bug front I've caught:

Honey Bee, Common Butterfly, Yellow Butterfly, Tiger Butterfly and the Peacock Butterfly.

I have all of the above as well as a ladybird, you'll find them on flowers

I haven't played this for weeks. Anyone want to come together for an insect contests? Tonight at 19:00? I'll keep the gate open for 15 minutes or so.

Can anyone visit my town offering me the Pikmin hat?

If someone is interested in, please PM in order to exchange friend codes.

I have all of the above as well as a ladybird, you'll find them on flowers

Yep I know, Caught em all flying around my many flowers. But for the Peacock it's only attracted to blue/Purple flowers I believe

I haven't played this for weeks. Anyone want to come together for an insect contests? Tonight at 19:00? I'll keep the gate open for 15 minutes or so.

Insect contest in the evening? Best suited till later in summer when there are loads of bugs to catch in the evening. Not many evening bugs about this early in spring.

Edit-Cause another Bug (Spider) and completed my Princess set in the Basement. I'm hoping I get a high enough score to get the biggest house model from the HRA tomorrow.

Now I can start saving my cash towards my town fund to further improve my town.

Edited by Gentleben

Can anyone please help me I want to know how you get Wild Flowers.

Please Help me.

Are you talking about Hybrids?

Ive never heard of wild flowers :)

Are you talking about Hybrids?

Ive never heard of wild flowers :)

I need to get a Peacock and I don't now how.

Where do you get a Spider and a Peacock in this game and the DS one?