NEurope

I'll be online later with AC between 8pm - 10pm. If your gates are open I'll swing over to see Bluebear- you still have her, right?!

Who? I don't have anyone by that name now I think. Maybe she left, I keep all the letters so I can check that later.

Edit: Nope, no one called Bluebear has ever lived in my town.

Hmm thats weird. I thought I'd seen Bluebear over at yours before. Must just be david.dakota that has her then. I can't remember what villagers you have Tales, its been that long since I was last over. :heh: I'm sure you had one cool one...

I'll try to be on for most of the evening from 19:00.

I don't have any cool animals. I got dull looking horses, pigs and dogs, while you have mummy dogs, rhinos and alligators :(

I checked the museum, and a centipede is the super rare insect that hides under rocks. Not the pill bug, but the long thing that has hundred legs.

I have caught a Centipede :heh:

Only the one though, and i have caught 2 Coealacanths.

I didn't realise centipedes were that rare? I've seen quite a few over the weeks. I've only caught one coelacanth though, so that balances it out, eh. :(

Still haven't catched a coelacanth. Haven't really tried to find it though. I'm online in five minutes. Malinito got the charm.

Buried about 40 fruits to get the perfect town rating as fast as possible. Had to dig up 30 because I couldn't find the area that had too many trees >_>

NOE are given out a Special Pikmin hat to celebrate the launch of Pikmin Wii! Looks quite cute..haha..it'll come in a form of a letter! You must have WiiConnect24 ON in the Wii menu and in Animal Crossing (by talking to Rover on phone) so far i haven't recieved anything though! Though the offer might not have started right this moment, it's limited time only!

Details and a pic over on http://www.nintendo.co.uk

NOE are given out a Special Pikmin hat to celebrate the launch of Pikmin Wii! Looks quite cute..haha..it'll come in a form of a letter! You must have WiiConnect24 ON in the Wii menu and in Animal Crossing (by talking to Rover on phone) so far i haven't recieved anything though! Though the offer might not have started right this moment, it's limited time only!

Details and a pic over on http://www.nintendo.co.uk

Yay! It's available from the 6th to 12th February.

Thanks for the heads up, Owen! I will hook my Wii up to the net over the weekend and pick this up.

You're not already hooked up?!

You're not already hooked up?!

I am but I never keep it plugged into the net as I use a cable and 9 times out of 10 its in my 360.

Okay, anyone else got their letter through from Nintendo? WiiConnect24 is on, but I don't have anything.

I didn't. I forgot to water it on Friday so it was dead on Saturday. I revived it, but that doesn't have any effect before the next day; Sunday.

Not sure if you realize but when you revive the red turnip, you then have to water it a further 7 days to get the full 16,000 bells for it.

If you miss any one day, you can revive red turnips with the Silver Can but you then need to start your 7 day watering from scratch.

I'd no Pikmin hat in the post yesterday. I thought everyone that had their Wii online and wanted these had them by now anyway? I have two different coloured ones through trading with people. :hehe: