NEurope

I think saplings count towards it so you would still need more trees/flowers!

What's the deal with the charm thing. I just went to see Katrina and she said that my charm is for someone to catch a dab in Eddoria, but then it may only work for the person who catches the dab. Does that mean that if I want good luck then I have to complete someone else's charm?

And if anyone does want to do my charm there's loads of dab's about because that's what the contest is for in my town.

That's right about the charms, you get luck for doing them in other people's towns. I'll add you to my list I don't think I've got you yet.

That's right about the charms, you get luck for doing them in other people's towns. I'll add you to my list I don't think I've got you yet.

Ah, ok. I'll add you a bit later as well.

Out of stock? What do you mean? I thought I had all the time in the world to buy them.

As the Season draws to a close then items at Gracie Graces start to go out of stock. Since the items are almost out of season then you can start to get discounts. (For example my final item the Bar had 20% off) Next week the discount will be even bigger, sometimes I hear even as much as 75% off.

But by then I bet everything but 1 or 2 items will be out of stock.

I won the fishing contest and got a Silver trophy this time instead of Gold for 1st place-what gives?

Gold is for biggest fish of any kind, silver is for biggest fish of spesific type.

Edit: Great, I just shot down a flying present right above the river >_>

Just spent an hour selling all my fruit, did get me 300k though so can't really complain!

Just spent an hour selling all my fruit, did get me 300k though so can't really complain!

I need to do another fruit harvest myself but it's such a chore I hate, plus with Nookingtons only been open to 9pm then I can't see in the evening and don't have enough time in the morning before work. :( Maybe get round to that on my rest day.

I popped into the City again today-Gracie Gracie now has all her left over items at 30% off!. This includes the Wallpaper/Floor/Chair/Bar and Table!

Yeah I had a look in Gracie's yesterday evening but I couldn't afford anything with 20% off... doubt that'll change much with there being 30% reductions. :heh:

Yeah I had a look in Gracie's yesterday evening but I couldn't afford anything with 20% off... doubt that'll change much with there being 30% reductions. :heh:

Well don't worry pretty soon the discount will be as high as 70% off-you should easily be able to afford what's left of the set then.

i need some harvest help ill pay 40 k each person once its all sold , should take 1 hour tops .

plus i have loads of fossils for trade/ sale and a car boot style clear out on items, need to get my town nice and clean :)

Will that furniture set from Gracie's shop be available again, or was it a one off?

I didn't buy any of it. :heh: Have been concentrating on sorting out my house/town instead.

Awesome! I bought a cursed mask^^ It's a King Tut mask, and it makes me trip all the time, just like with the bad fortune telling. Got it for 12 000 at Marble's. Does anyone have the matching clothes?

Got a great tip about the red turnip from one of my neighbours.

By using the silver can you can restore withered red turnips

Will that furniture set from Gracie's shop be available again, or was it a one off?

I didn't buy any of it. :heh: Have been concentrating on sorting out my house/town instead.

I'm sure I read that someone (Gentleben?) said that the stuff in Gracies is seasonal. From that I guessed that it will be available again next year- so if we're still at villaging by then, we should be loaded and able to buy it all!

I'm sure I read that someone (Gentleben?) said that the stuff in Gracies is seasonal. From that I guessed that it will be available again next year- so if we're still at villaging by then, we should be loaded and able to buy it all!

Yep it's Seasonal. Gracie has 4 sets to sell a year the next one should be coming into stock Feb I believe.

I bet you could get a full set cheap now if each member of the board purchased you 1 item from the set (you would pay of course) But I'm guessing we each have a different item still in stock-unless the same items always go out of stock first?

Awesome! I bought a cursed mask^^ It's a King Tut mask, and it makes me trip all the time, just like with the bad fortune telling. Got it for 12 000 at Marble's. Does anyone has the matching clothes?

Thanks for the tip. I didn't know that, nice to know. Should come in handy if I end up missing a day.

One of my villagers explained lostmario's town charm to me today. Seems that catching the popeyed goldfish will make...

...all of the bees disappear from your town!

No way am I going to try that now, glad I never caught one too.

I mean, they're a valuable source of daily income for an expert hunter such as myself. :heh:

One of my villagers explained lostmario's town charm to me today. Seems that catching the popeyed goldfish will make...

...all of the bees disappear from your town!

No way am I going to try that now, glad I never caught one too.

I mean, they're a valuable source of daily income for an expert hunter such as myself. :heh:

Do Bees sell for much then? I caught one in AC:WW but never really farmed for bees-since I find them annoying to catch and normally end up stung all over my face.

Awesome! I bought a cursed mask^^ It's a King Tut mask, and it makes me trip all the time, just like with the bad fortune telling. Got it for 12 000 at Marble's. Does anyone have the matching clothes?

i jave the egypt cloths :) ill let u cat nxt time we on

Do Bees sell for much then? I caught one in AC:WW but never really farmed for bees-since I find them annoying to catch and normally end up stung all over my face.
2,500 each, so not bad. Better than the money rock anyway, well if you can nab all 4. :wink:

It's much better to at least have the chance to able to catch them in my opinion. I really don't see how removing the opportunity for free bells can be considered lucky. ::shrug:

I'm still up for a popeye hunt just because I want one- especially as we tried that night to catch one, can't let it beat us! I don't care about bees, I caught one so far and that is enough for me. :heh:

I paid off my mortgage last night for a basement (as I told everyone I was playing with... and several times! :hehe:) but I remembered afterwards that I didn't go and see Nook last night, so I likely won't have it today. :(

I'm still up for a popeye hunt just because I want one- especially as we tried that night to catch one, can't let it beat us! I don't care about bees, I caught one so far and that is enough for me. :heh:

I paid off my mortgage last night for a basement (as I told everyone I was playing with... and several times! :hehe:) but I remembered afterwards that I didn't go and see Nook last night, so I likely won't have it today. :(

aww and you were so excited!

MadDog I don't think I've got you, I'll add you later it you can add me too.

This is crazy. Marble just sold me a tiny crown for one million bells! Got pictures in the picture thread.