NEurope

ah cool thanks,

i have loads of free pears if anyone wants to help me out :) going in and out of my town

also im hiring staff to collect fruit drop outsode nooks, 10k :) wages

also i managed to trade somthing for a blue falcon , i hope this is a real item not a hacked one. does anyone know how you get them in game?

also i heard of a pikmin furniture thing?

A cat is looking for her daughter. She thinks she may be in "Tibithia"

Yesteryear: I can come tonight. I will search for a town every now and then over the next hour.

im on now. whos coming :)

i also have some triforces 7.500k master swords3k and arwings5500kgoing at a bargin price

Stupid Cat mother is in my town today as well. I might take a shovel to the back of her head and bury her under nookway-no one would be any the wiser......

I need to harvest all my fruit again today, but lacking the energy to do it. So just checked my flowers and planted some more.

When does the UFO come?

Its random. I have been playing this nearly every day since release and I have still havent seen it. I hate random elements in games :shakehead

Its random. I have been playing this nearly every day since release and I have still havent seen it. I hate random elements in games :shakehead

I saw it once but I didn't have my slingshot so I missed it. I only shot it down once or twice in Wild World.

Emasher can you please find your FC for me becuse I want to see your town and you can see mine.

When does snow start in the game?

No I mean complety coverd in snow.

Running over the same patch of snow (or grass) will make it wear away and, as far as I am aware, when it snows it won't cover those areas again. It's wise to plan out some public footpaths in your town so it doesn't end up looking like a desert and eventually the snow/grass will come back.

found another empy magic lamp, this meens the ghost is back in my town :S

when he haunts me at some point ill get options for free furniture or he can offer to clean up any weeds around town if i remember lol.

anyway ive got allot of stuff for sale in the trades thread includinf zelda stuff, arwings, katanas ect

see you guys on this evening?

I've been looking for bagworms! My townsfolk always want one but I've never seen any.

I've been looking for bagworms! My townsfolk always want one but I've never seen any.

Yep, like Tales said you find em when shaking trees. I was harvesting a bunch of cherries when one popped down so keep an eye out when your gathering fruit! :hehe:

I thought I saw something hanging from a tree today but by the time I'd found my net it had disappeared. I'll keep an eye out.

One of my neighbours wanted a horse mackerel, got a stringfish in return^^

No fair, one of mine wanted a pill bug and they gave me a dab in return. I did catch my own stringfish today though :awesome:

Right, I should be going on now, just had visitors so got delayed.

Tales if your still on, I will visit you first.

I thought I saw something hanging from a tree today but by the time I'd found my net it had disappeared. I'll keep an eye out.

Don't worry if it disappears again because if you shake the tree it will come back down. :heh:

I didn't think of that at the time :heh: I caught one today though. As soon as I got it Bud came running over trying to buy it.