NEurope

Great online session today. Three hours without disconnecting. Stevo(N-E nick?), Yoochem and lostmario visited. We listened to a dozen songs, two fishing contests(tied 1st and 1st^^) and had fun with the villagers. I had a great time, my best AC online experince so far^^

Got a duplicate while we were messing around with K.K. Trading Surfin' K.K. for any other song I don't have.

Two things.

Can you definitely not axe down the signposts? They're annoying and I'm sure you could on the DS version

Also, why doesn't the game tell you how many of something there is like the DS version? I loved knowing I only need 7 letters to collect the whole set. Now I have no idea how many I'm missing..... Now I don't care about actually collecting anything because I have nothing to compare it with. Even if it told me how many I had, that would do.

And if someone says DLC then couldn't it just update the number when they're added?

Am I the only one here that doesn't need a guide to play the game?

Maybe I'm just weird, but if I were to know every thing about the game, what to catch where and when, future events etc the game would just feel like a chore. Mindless hunt for money and completion. And it's getting awfully close be like that. I guess it's my fault for reading the threads, but I'm torn between enjoying game for months alone, or enjoying it together for a week or two.

Anyway, I just want to say how much enjoy the variety in clothes and hats. It's exciting to see what people wear when they step through the gate.

I'm the same Tales, the games about community, about communication, I want to ask someone "Are Coelcanth's still around?" and a fellow animal crossing player tell me. Not just read a guide and live by that. Communication, talking to people, helping each other.

Don't even get me started on the hackers and time travelers like Tellyn :p

Damn I forgot to get all the December fish, maybe I can be bothered in 11 months :heh:

is tuna a december fish?

got a 5x pounts dday at nooks :) so if anyone wants to buy some rare items from me lmk

ill post a list in the trading bit later but i have

triforces

master sword

arwing

very rare white katana

toy car

jap exclusive items

anyone for some gaming later? fishing tournys ect :)?

is tuna a december fish?

got a 5x pounts dday at nooks :) so if anyone wants to buy some rare items from me lmk

triforces

master sword

arwing

very rare white katana

toy car

jap exclusive items

Hmmm, so even if you buy catalogue stuff you get the 5x bonus? Also, can you 'order' triforce, master sword and arwing?

Great online session today. Three hours without disconnecting. Stevo(N-E nick?), Yoochem and lostmario visited. We listened to a dozen songs, two fishing contests(tied 1st and 1st^^) and had fun with the villagers. I had a great time, my best AC online experince so far^^

Got a duplicate while we were messing around with K.K. Trading Surfin' K.K. for any other song I don't have.

That was me!

Did the credits roll for everyone on every song? It only happened for me twice- on the first song and then on the one he played for me- Only Me. Thats why I got up sometimes, because I couldn't even see KK when I was sat down!

Hmmm, so even if you buy catalogue stuff you get the 5x bonus? Also, can you 'order' triforce, master sword and arwing?

Yeah, I ordered a stupid amount of Triforces to net me some of the prizes from the points catalogue.

im out of room

is i go to the main menu, start, im new, will this add a 2nd character to my town? set them up buy a nice big house ect. so i can switch between users for extra storage ?

or will it delete my main profile?

thanks

im out of room

is i go to the main menu, start, im new, will this add a 2nd character to my town? set them up buy a nice big house ect. so i can switch between users for extra storage ?

or will it delete my main profile?

thanks

It will create a 2nd, 3rd or 4th (and that's it) character :) But first, did you buy a wardrobe yet? You can put 160 items (excluding things like fish, bugs or turnips) in there!

is tuna a december fish?

triforces

master sword

arwing

very rare white katana

toy car

jap exclusive items

You can still catch Tuna I just got one.

That was me!

Did the credits roll for everyone on every song? It only happened for me twice- on the first song and then on the one he played for me- Only Me. Thats why I got up sometimes, because I couldn't even see KK when I was sat down!

I only saw the credits and wasn't able to move when I picked a song. When you three picked a song there was no credits and I could get up and do whatever I wanted.

Emasher I need your FC code can you please Pm it to me.

I keep forgetting to write it down when I play. I'll get it eventually I guess.

I keep forgetting to write it down when I play. I'll get it eventually I guess.

Anchovy keeps saying you doing romores and he was mine then he gone to your town so I need to go to your town and talk to him.

Damn that poodle in the hair saloon. It would be fine for her to screw me over with my hair do once but twice?!?! First I came out looking like a turnip with ice green hair. Went in this morning to get it sorted and lo and behold I have the same style despite answering several questions differently and am now ginger. :( Have to wait till tomorrow to try and get it sorted again but this is ridiculous. I answered Rock star to a question but a rock star wouldn't have the style of hair I have.

if you order say 20 items from the catlg at nooks will they all come through?

as you olnly get 10 or 12 letter sots?

also how often does the post arrive

thanks

The post arrives at 9am and 5pm and yeah you will eventually get them all. You can force the post through though, all you need to do is have someone visit your town and the post will be instantly delivered.