NEurope

Thanks again to Welsh Gamer for letting me come over and get rid of my turnips. Was able to pay off my mortgage with the money so tomorrow I will get my second house expansion and on sunday I will get my first Nook expansion. :yay: Now just to wait and see if those oranges sprout into trees.

Managed to catch both a lobster and a tuna today which was pretty cool. Thought the lobster would be worth a bit more but it's to be expected from Nook. Think I should start giving fish to the museum seeing as I haven't given them any yet.

Lastly, shouldn't it be Flea Market day tomorrow? I thought it was supposed to happen on the first saturday of every month, which would be tomorrow, but I've not had anything about it appear on the notice board. Would like it to be as one of my residents has a treasure chest that I want.

I had this conversation with RedShell already, and I've been in denial ever since so I want more opinions. You know when you plant a tree and it doesn't grow, well, is that space "dead" forever? Or can you keep planting in it and eventually a tree will grow...?

Sometimes trees don't grow, but it doesn't always mean it's a dead spot.

The best way to tell is to use the golden shovel and bury 100 bells. This is because a money tree will always grow and so if it doesn't then it's a dead spot and no tree can grow there.

@ Lostmario - on flea market day, the villagers basically turn their homes into shops and you can go into their houses and buy their furniture and they can come to yours and buy your furniture, if you want them to. It's a nice little idea because you can get some decent things from the villagers when you may have to wait weeks or months for it to appear in Nooks.

Sometimes trees don't grow, but it doesn't always mean it's a dead spot.

The best way to tell is to use the golden shovel and bury 100 bells. This is because a money tree will always grow and so if it doesn't then it's a dead spot and no tree can grow there.

Thanks, I'll have to try out the money tree idea- I never even grew any in Wild World.

I was under the impression that money trees only grew once in a while, not every time.

I was under the impression that money trees only grew once in a while, not every time.

The tree will always grow, it just may not have any money on it.

The tree will always grow, it just may not have any money on it.

Ah, so that's why there's no money on my would-be moneytree :p Is there any way to influence the chances of money growing on the tree or do you just have to be lucky?

About Money Trees.

The more you bury, the more chance you have of it appearing with money.

It goes

1k - 1%

And so on.

Until 90k and over, where its always 90% chance.

At least thats what i think.

I went to the auction house today hoping to buy some cool furniture, but all I could choose between was a pair of socks and three Jingle items from 10 000 to 50 000 bells :( I got all those already, and the prices are ridiculously high. At least I put up something original and cheap, a bath tub for 1000 bells^^

I went to the auction house today hoping to buy some cool furniture, but all I could choose between was a pair of socks and three Jingle items from 10 000 to 50 000 bells :( I got all those already, and the prices are ridiculously high. At least I put up something original and cheap, a bath tub for 1000 bells^^

I put a Triforce up (and reasonably priced), has it not shown up for you?

EDIT: A survey is up on the NoE website where you can earn an extra 50 stars for completing it.

About Money Trees.

The more you bury, the more chance you have of it appearing with money.

It goes

1k - 1%

And so on.

Until 90k and over, where its always 90% chance.

At least thats what i think.

So does that mean you have a 90% chance of growing 3 x 90k bells (like fruit) if you drop in 90k bells? And do the bells regrow after 3 days, or does it only work once? Even if the first statement is true and the second one false, it would be a really easy way of making money :o

It doesn't regrow money. But I think the other statement is true. Look in the money making guide on Gamefaqs. Its more in depth.

I put a Triforce up (and reasonably priced), has it not shown up for you?

EDIT: A survey is up on the NoE website where you can earn an extra 50 stars for completing it.

Yes, it's there, forgot about it. Price is ok, it's what Nook sells it for. But I got that one too. For free >_>

Copied from turnip thread...

Is anyone's Nook's buying turnips for more than 90 bells? If so then can you please let me in to offload mine. The bastard is buying them for 47 bells in my town!

my town is due a hguge metior shower tonight according to my weather warning messege board ,anyone else got this

Not in my town. Gate is still open btw. K.K. is waiting(need the name for the Rider song), new charm(cut a tree) and I pay good money for any desert related items.

my town is due a hguge metior shower tonight according to my weather warning messege board ,anyone else got this

Mine too. Do you get items from it or something?

Talk to the fortune lady. The charm always has to be performed by someone else and is supposed to grant you a reward of some kind.

Is no one coming? You come running when my connection sucks and I dc after five minutes, but when it works perfectly for over an hour, which got to be an all time record btw, I don't see a soul...

I forgot K.K was in town tonight-Have to stop by now and get another song.

I got a Silver Watering can in the post today-guess it's from buying so many flowers and planting them in my town. :)

Another saturday night where I'm not going to have time to play. Shit.

Another saturday night when WFC fails miserably.