NEurope

You know fishing can also be done with waggles? I prefer to do that, just shake it to cast your rod and then shake it again to yank it out.

I'm also struggling to catch a coelacanth, my dear Dazzolas. You're not alone!

Yeah that's how I do it. But she said she presses A and the shakes the wiimote until the fish is caught :) I just pull it up when the fish bites!

Yeah thats what I do, stalk the beach :) WHy do you shake the wiimote? So you press a, then shake the wiimote? Is that out of excitement or the secret to your success? Hmm....

Erm.. Now that you mention it i'm not really sure lol..

The fish always seem to struggle so i always shake my wii remote up and down.. but maybe subsconsciously I feel like i am really fishing.. Haha I don't know.. If you just press the A will it still ''reel'' the fish in lol?

Yeah that's how I do it. But she said she presses A and the shakes the wiimote until the fish is caught :) I just pull it up when the fish bites!

I tried the whole ''Yanking'' thing but I was never quick enough for the big shadows so I find pressing A as soon as it bites means i won't lose the fish... its already hooked.

:)

Hmmm, maybe pressing A is the way forward then! I'll give it another go and see how I get on. Cheers

Can anyone please help me I want to get a new bridge for my town when you donate but I don't know when I reach that total.

Hmmm, maybe pressing A is the way forward then! I'll give it another go and see how I get on. Cheers

Good Luck :D

I have had to fish the key out twice now and i'm not sure if you could consider this a tip but I just fished in the river (in the part where the resident is closest to) and after 2 or three go's I fished them out...

That's pretty much what I've been doing without any success, but thanks for answering anyway. :)

Good Luck :D

Just spent 20 minutes, still not happening for me :) Though I did catch a tuna! Whats worse is that my Nooks is shut today so I can't sell the fish I am catching.

Also, just to add panic to my plight, can you only catch Coelcanth in December? Also, I don't have a stringfish either, are they an only when snowing/raining fish too?

For Canand's benefit so we don't get another StuWii constantly asking the same thing over and over. So if you don't want to know what the Town funds yield besides a bridge then don't look.:

Bridge - 200,000 Bells

Fountain - 700,000 Bells

Windmill* - 1,000,000 Bells

Lighthouse* - 1,000,000 Bells

* - This denotes that you can only have one of these and cannot change once you make your choice.

Can anyone please help me I want to get a new bridge for my town when you donate but I don't know when I reach that total.

Just keep donating and enjoy the surprise for once. I rather not know how much I need to donate to get this and that, so it would be nice if HOT or someone else hides the answer.

Edit: Thanks^^

About the Coalecanth I have never catched one in this version. Not because I can't reel it in(I use the A button) but because I can't find it. I tried to go forth and back on the beach for quite some time and it bored me to death. Since then I have only taken a quick look if I happened to walk by the beach.

Got four paintings, two are donated, one was fake and the fourth was sold to Hero of Time because I had already donated it.

I am beginning to think I have run my course with this. I just can't be bothered to invest anymore time in it. I have just got my second upgrade but the amount of time I am spending witht he game is steadly decreasing with every day.

For Canand's benefit so we don't get another StuWii constantly asking the same thing over and over. So if you don't want to know what the Town funds yield besides a bridge then don't look.:

Bridge - 200,000 Bells

Fountain - 700,000 Bells

* - This denotes that you can only have one of these and cannot change once you make your choice.

do you have to give the money in all at once or can you do it in bit here and bit there.

we went in the town Hall and she siad where you want the bridge do you have to vote where you want it?

cant get on wifi atm :( are the nintendo servers down again or is it just me?

re the town fund question without spoiling it , if u donate all the money do you get all the good things to happen, or do you have to to choose which ?

cant get on wifi atm :( are the nintendo servers down again or is it just me?

re the town fund question without spoiling it , if u donate all the money do you get all the good things to happen, or do you have to to choose which ?

here you go

Bridge - 200,000 Bells

Fountain - 700,000 Bells

if anyone wants to play online pm me.

nm its working now, gate open for work, 10 k for anyone who helps me :)

pm if your coming to make sure i have your fcode

here you go

Bridge - 200,000 Bells

Fountain - 700,000 Bells

without spoiling it

I presume you'd get all of the rewards, but it would be a good idea to gradually do it in case you can't.

I presume you'd get all of the rewards, but it would be a good idea to gradually do it in case you can't.

I mean come to my town just pm me.

I mean come to my town just pm me.

You edited your post whilst I was replying, I wasn't referring to that. I was replying to the bit where you posted spoilers of the town hall rewards.

Does anything happens today? I'm not going to choose a game over fireworks so if something special happens I will time warp.

I'm gonna have to time warp it aswell, got folks coming over in a few hours so can't get to much AC time :heh: