NEurope

I took advantage of my Nook's Point Special and got Silver membership. Might try and get Gold later today. Spent most of my money though.

My Nook's is upgrading tomorrow as well :)

I haven't been going online with this for the past couple weeks because I seemed to be playing at times when nobody was around (aside from snagging a snowglobe from Rhys). I still haven't caught a coelacanth though, so I'd be interested in a fishing contest if anyone else has a snowstorm in their town. :)

I haven't succeeded in making a perfect snowman yet, and my snow appears to be melting. :( I'd better get the hang of building them soon.

I just had a villager move out for the first time. I didn't talk to Friga much, so now a weird monkey named Elise has taken her place. I wonder if any of you guys ended up with Friga--she and a couple of my other villagers were talking about people here.

Also, Peggy sent me a letter asking me to come visit again. :P

I got the game. This is gonna sound really stupid but how do I get to the city?

Never mind i sorted out. I will post my friend code soon

To catch the bee, you need to be the bee.

Got this for Christmas, bloody love it. Me and Roald are best buds, we hit the town earlier and bought some turnips from Sow Joan, then we bitch slapped Tom for showing everyone weird letters.

I think I need to complain about him again.

To catch the bee, you need to be the bee.

Got this for Christmas, bloody love it. Me and Roald are best buds, we hit the town earlier and bought some turnips from Sow Joan, then we bitch slapped Tom for showing everyone weird letters.

I think I need to complain about him again.

I need to be a bee to catch it I thought that was on Mario Galixy.

Find your net and press down on the d-pad, shake the tree, run away from the bee, press right on the d-pad to get your net, turn around and pray.

would anyone like to help me clean up my town collect fruit for me to sell, dump it outside nooks?

ill pay 10k-20k ish :) ill be on about 9 this evening

As I've been out of town, I haven't played this in a week and will be starting again today. Anyone know how bad the Weeds/cockroaches/villagers get in this one.

Afternoon All

I have had Animal Crossing for about 3 weeks now. I have one online friend from the ''real world'' but now I am looking to spread my wings.

If i have done this correctly then my friend code should be in my signature.

If I haven't then i am not as clever as I thought I was...

Add me if your looking for a new friend and I look forward to meeting some of you soon.

Town: Fudge (after my cat):heh:

Character: Rachel (I used my own name) :(

x

So... this game is 'fun' then?

Have you ever played Animal Crossing before?

Animal Crossing is an amazing game; and this is the best version there is. So yeah, it's great, and if you've never played it then it will just be incredible. BUT as we've all said, the game could have, and should have, been so much better than it is.

Saying that, the game has consumed me for a third time and still has the charm and genius it always has. Plus the online makes it a great social experience.

Afternoon All

I have had Animal Crossing for about 3 weeks now. I have one online friend from the ''real world'' but now I am looking to spread my wings.

If i have done this correctly then my friend code should be in my signature.

If I haven't then i am not as clever as I thought I was...

Add me if your looking for a new friend and I look forward to meeting some of you soon.

Town: Fudge (after my cat):heh:

Character: Rachel (I used my own name) :(

x

Hey, welcome aboard! I added you to my friend list, my details are:

FC: 3523-5952-0932

Name: Stevo

Town: Blizzdon

Check out this thread where there are a bunch of other friend codes. :)

Lord no! :shakehead

"Lord no?" More like king. :wink:

Have you ever played Animal Crossing before?

Animal Crossing is an amazing game; and this is the best version there is. So yeah, it's great, and if you've never played it then it will just be incredible. BUT as we've all said, the game could have, and should have, been so much better than it is.

Saying that, the game has consumed me for a third time and still has the charm and genius it always has. Plus the online makes it a great social experience.

Yeah, tbh... I'm liking the community feel of this game. I've never played an AC before so it could well just get me hooked.

I can't actually believe it! Alli the Alligator has now advanced to goddess status as someone finally managed to mention Redd and the invitation and it was her to do it. Now just to wait for it to arrive in the mail.

Don't think my townies like me much as I sent some of them fruit in the mail on friday in the hope of receiving something back, preferably different fruits, and haven't received a reply from any of them yet. No biggie, I'll just go and buy more paper and harvest all of the apples and spam them all with them until I get what I want. Failing that, a few pitfalls are in order. :D

Yeah, tbh... I'm liking the community feel of this game. I've never played an AC before so it could well just get me hooked.

If you've NEVER played one before I would say get it and it will be the greatest gaming experience of the year for you :D If you have an idea of what the game is and it appeals to you, it will be amazing!!

Hey, my friend code is 5026-8729-4497

Town: Bumtown

Name: Costanza

I'll add a few of you.

If you've NEVER played one before I would say get it and it will be the greatest gaming experience of the year for you :D If you have an idea of what the game is and it appeals to you, it will be amazing!!

Really? I've never played one before and I'm planning on buying it today... So what are the pros and cons?? Or is there any other game I should buy instead... Already have the classics like SMG, SSBB and MPC...

As I had never played one of the previous games in the series, I agree 100% with what dazzybee said. Amazing game, so much to do.

Spent about an hour in David.Dakota's town last night, just chatting n getting some helpful advice on the best ways to make money (bell's) quick.

My Nooks has upgraded to it's 3rd stage now and I've got the largest downstairs upgrade possible -just need to work on paying if off again now.

I'm still trying to buy the Gracie Grace Gorg Set-I've got about half now but the Table/dresser are still both horribly expensive. so to cheer myself up I purchased some more of her clothes instead.

My new bridge was also built as well-got 4 in my town now.