NEurope

Yeah there was a thing last night. If you skim back through the last page and look out for mentions of Jingle, you'll see what was happening.

That's a bit lame, I swear the original had Jingle on Christmas Eve and then a present Christmas day. And this one just has Jingle, ah well.

That's a bit lame, I swear the original had Jingle on Christmas Eve and then a present Christmas day. And this one just has Jingle, ah well.

The original had toy day where you got a doll/car, this one has winter day or whatever where you get a snowglobe.

Just got this today, with Wii Speak, and already paid for my first upgrade to my house. I'll post my FC here and in the thread for it so if you add me, send me a PM so I can add you as well.

5241-6067-1052

Name: Kalas

Town: Tahiti

Heya, Animal Crossing dudes!

I just got this for christmas, and I have to say it's pretty good! :D

I kept having to start over again, since my person looked so ugly, and I hate the pears and peaches :heh: now I've got lovely cherries, and an awesome Lion named Mott! :D

I was just wondering if it was possible to collect their pictures, like in Animal Crossing: Wild World? I loved collecting them; I had most of my upstairs room filled with them. :heh:

I have 200 bells and owe 90,000 bells. I need some help, struggling at moment.

Where do I find blue furniture from and get a slingshot to drop the presents attached to the balloons?

Nook will get different furniture in daily, as well as that slingshot.

Theres no rush with paying off your mortgage, seriously. My main source of income is just shells, fish and fruit. I've done the stalk market once so far. But yeah, there's no need to feel like its getting on top of you, losty-boy, there's no time limit on when you need to have stuff paid off. :smile:

my townn is overrun with fruit and weeds :s

does anyone want to help me gather the fruit up drop it outside nooks each time, and ill go and sell it all,

ill give whoever helps 30k in bells + some free items?

lmk

cheers

Nook will get different furniture in daily, as well as that slingshot.

Theres no rush with paying off your mortgage, seriously. My main source of income is just shells, fish and fruit. I've done the stalk market once so far. But yeah, there's no need to feel like its getting on top of you, losty-boy, there's no time limit on when you need to have stuff paid off. :smile:

In fact, that kinda ruins the game in my opinion. Doing everything slowly and relaxed is the best way \o\

If it's alright with you guys, I'm going to start adding everyone who has an FC for this posted in the respective thread. My one is in my sig if you want it.

ANyways, I'm disgusted with how expensive Gracie's shop is. 90,000 bells for a wallpaper?!?! Ridiculous. Although they have a tux in there for like 7,000 so I shall be adding that to my collection. Won't go with my ninja mask so I'll have to go without it.

If it's alright with you guys, I'm going to start adding everyone who has an FC for this posted in the respective thread. My one is in my sig if you want it.

ANyways, I'm disgusted with how expensive Gracie's shop is. 90,000 bells for a wallpaper?!?! Ridiculous. Although they have a tux in there for like 7,000 so I shall be adding that to my collection. Won't go with my ninja mask so I'll have to go without it.

Lol, and the wallpaper is one of the cheapest items. Have you looked at the price for the bed? It's a whopping 300k bells!!! The HRA will love you if you have the set though, so time to buy & sell those turnips! ;)

I will tomorrow although I have a feeling Nook will be a dick when it comes to selling them as I've had it pretty high these last two days since getting the game so I'm probably due a bum day in trade prices. Joan'll probably be selling them at a ridiculous price as well.

Question: Do you get the invitation for Redds from one of your townsfolk and if so how? By just talking to them? As I've literally stalked several of my townsfolk and constantly talked to them but got nothing.

A certain Egbert was unwilling to comment on Redd and his invitation to get into his store so I left him in a complex predicament: Stuck beside the river, surrounded by holes so he can't move. If he is still there in the morning, I shall prod him for info and if he refuses, I'll leave him there longer. :heh: Getting annoying. Have asked all of the townsfolk over and over and all I'm getting is crap about the New Years Countdown thing and getting asked for opinions on clothes. I will get it eventually but they didn't make it this hard to acquire the code for Redd's previously.

I fired the game up there now to catch KK. I just added you to my friend list, Ganepark, so if you are playing Animal Crossing at the minute then open up your gates and I'll swing by with an invite to Redd's.

A certain Egbert was unwilling to comment on Redd and his invitation to get into his store so I left him in a complex predicament: Stuck beside the river, surrounded by holes so he can't move. If he is still there in the morning, I shall prod him for info and if he refuses, I'll leave him there longer. :heh: Getting annoying. Have asked all of the townsfolk over and over and all I'm getting is crap about the New Years Countdown thing and getting asked for opinions on clothes. I will get it eventually but they didn't make it this hard to acquire the code for Redd's previously.

A villager usually posts an invite to you once they mention it.

Tellyn and Darksnowman can you add me. I've added both of you.

What would class as a "striking" outfit?