NEurope

When you shoot down the UFO you need to look for Gulliver and then collect parts of the ship, or something like that.

I also have the final house and the basement is the same size as your living room, least I think it is. Its certainly bigger than the 2nd floor room.

I searched for him but he wasn't anywhere.

I'd prefer more rooms than bigger ones; then you can have more carpets and wallpaper on display....another fantastic decision but the developers!

Hmm that's true didn't think about that. Not that big a deal though.

Whoever thought that losing your grass by walking/running over it was a good idea wants shot. My town is pretty much a desert now, its like im being punished for playing the game alot :(

I read in an interview somewhere that the developers thought it would take months for a path form, but I think that's a real understatement. Also, I don't know how they think everyone plays the game, but I don't always walk 1 route to my house/nook's/the museum etc. So yeah, my town's also starting to look like a desert more and more :( Only solution I can think of (besides just not playing) is time-warping a month into the future and back, though that could have all kinds of side effects (villagers leaving, for instance). Or we should all persuade Nintendo to release some sort of patch, which I doubt will ever happen.

I read in an interview somewhere that the developers thought it would take months for a path form, but I think that's a real understatement. Also, I don't know how they think everyone plays the game, but I don't always walk 1 route to my house/nook's/the museum etc. So yeah, my town's also starting to look like a desert more and more :( Only solution I can think of (besides just not playing) is time-warping a month into the future and back, though that could have all kinds of side effects (villagers leaving, for instance). Or we should all persuade Nintendo to release some sort of patch, which I doubt will ever happen.

Apparently time warping a month will have no effect, you have to play or warp it day by day for the grass to start growing again. There was a guide on the G-Faqs board on how to go about doing the time travelling trick but it takes about 3-4 hours to do and then you will have the hassle of tidying up your town when you get back :(

Try running less :P

That or you're playing too much I dunno lol

yeah perhaps if you take the more pedestrian walk that will solve the problem.:heh:

i got the same problem,, ive hardly got any snow left :(

on that note who wants to play some this afternoon or this evening :)

i got the same problem,, ive hardly got any snow left :(

on that note who wants to play some this afternoon or this evening :)

I'll be on later this evening/ tonight so I'll look out for you.

If anyone has any great turnip prices, speak up!

Rosie moved today. Never really liked any of my neighbours in this version so

I don't remember what she looks like >_>

If you steal someone's card, can you use it? I was messing around in the town hall on Sunday and today I recieved a new card with a message from Nintendo telling me to take good care of it.

I hate the auction house. Why can't they send me a letter reminding me to show up to bid or display something? I just went there today to bid on the raptor skull only to be told the bidding has ended and the next one will begin on January 3rd...

Is anyone online tonight if so state a time. I've had a play about with my router settings so touch wood i'll actually be able to connect to people and not get the dreaded 86420 error

Just a heads up that a certain someone will be roaming around your town tonight. He arrives at 8pm and leaves at 1am, so grab what you can off him. Here's a list of goods that you can get off him.

Jingle asks you a few questions. And the answers depend on what you get.

Jingle Bed

Things you lean on! ; Huge Things!

Jingle Dresser

Things you step on! ; Huge Things!

Jingle Wardrobe

Jingle Sofa

Jingle Chair

Jingle Table

Jingle Shelves

Jingle Piano

Jingle Clock

Jingle Lamp

Jingle Wall

Things you lean on! ; Things you lean on!

Jingle Carpet

Things you step on! ; Things you step on!

In other news I managed to buy a Silver Net off Nook yesterday, should make my bug catching a little easier.

What's todays event? Thought it was xmas! doesn't seem to be anything going on in my town when I went on before.

What's todays event? doesn't seem to be anything going on in my town when I went on before.

Check the post above you :)

Jingle is being a pain in the ass. I fell for the temptation to get a few extra present from him, and I got two before he vanished completly. I can't find him anywhere :(

The silver net, is that something that will appear randomly in Nook's shop?Didn't play WW so much so the ufo and silver net is new to me.

You got to love karma <3 I managed to catch a stringfish when I was running around looking for Jingle. I ran straight towards Nook'nGo to sell it for 15 000 bells, but Carmen, one of my favourite neighbours, stopped me and asked to buy it for 14 148 bells. It wasn't a big difference and since it's Christmas I decided to sell it to her. Less than 15 seconds later I catched a Pike^^

Edit: Why doesn't Nook want to buy the Pike for 15 000 bells? >_>

Jingle is being a pain in the ass. I fell for the temptation to get a few extra present from him, and I got two before he vanished completly. I can't find him anywhere :(

The silver net, is that something that will appear randomly in Nook's shop?Didn't play WW so much so the ufo and silver net is new to me.

You got to love karma <3 I managed to catch a stringfish when I was running around looking for Jingle. I ran straight towards Nook'nGo to sell it for 15 000 bells, but Carmen, one of my favourite neighbours, stopped me and asked to buy it for 14 148 bells. It wasn't a big difference and since it's Christmas I decided to sell it to her. Less than 15 seconds later I catched a Pike^^

Make sure you check the houses without any lights on, he may be hiding in there. If he isnt then just run around your town until you find him.

I got two things off Jingle there now, and couldn't find him for a third so I went to see if any gates of any other towns are open. However, my Wii has been neverending in its attempts to connect to WFC and its all but froze. Time to pull the plug on it, face the wrath of Resetti and lose my Jingle gear. :(

EDIT: I'm straight back on it, and despite that bollocking from Resetti, I still have my Jingle items.

Ive got 2 items. Carpet and shelves. But i can't seem to get more even with my disguises :(

I had to turn my Wii off there so I need to go and find him again. I assume your going into a building then coming out to get him? That's how I got two atleast.

Ok, I worked it out.

You need to change either your head gear or accessory in order for him to give you another present. You can also wear flowers (accepts different colours from the same type), equip umbrellas, a Mii mask or change your hairstyle.

After you are given a present you need to enter a building before he gives you another present.

I had to turn my Wii off there so I need to go and find him again. I assume your going into a building then coming out to get him? That's how I got two atleast.

I've found him 6 times so far. Each time I've been wearing different glasses, a flower in my mouth or an umbrella.

So far I've gotten

x2 Jingle Walls

x1 Jingle Carpet

x1 Jingle Shelf

x1 Jinge Wardrobe

x1 Jingle Bed

He really is a pain to find. Make sure you check everywhere.