NEurope

Thanks, but I got enough trees.

Does anyone have the Viking clothes? Right now I'm running around with Knight armour but I want matching clothes and hats.

Arghh... I dont know what to do about this game, I cant decide whether to get it or not.

What can you do online? Is it a maximum of meeting 3 friends online?

I've never played an animal crossing game but with the amount of people on here posting pics of their homes and trading items, it sounds good.

I just nicked one off Rhys :)

Ive just been on G-Faqs and Gentleben has had his gates open for anyone to enter and for free no less, that better not kill the snow globe market over there :shakehead

That was hours ago-like this morning-only had em open for less than an hour. Been/still am at work till 8.15pm this evening.

Anyone know what time the event ends?

That was hours ago-like this morning-only had em open for less than an hour. Been/still am at work till 8.15pm this evening.

Anyone know what time the event ends?

Im not sure possibly midnight.

The globes will be pretty much worthless now as manymany Euro peeps are opening their gates for free! I was gonna make a pretty penny selling mine, I even thought of charging 40-50k to get in my town. I guess it wasnt to be :(

In other news I have nearly saved up for my Fountain :) Bring on the axe throwing!

anyone want to come on? wifi and get some spare snowglobes each :)?

Anyone up for a little online game either now or in the next few hours say at 4?

Added u m8

add me FC: 0431-2020-6373

Came in home late yesterday, so missed K.K. (among other things).

Note of importance:

I've just gone to the Nintendo site.. Some semi- good news (or bad, depending on what you find more relevant), they have retro-actively awarded me with the bonus VIP points. But it's on my blacklist as well. I also don't know if that's because I've sent an e-mail, to which I didn't receive a response, or if that was a standard action. So check your starpoints.

Does tom nook pay a lot of money for these snow globes then?

Only ones with American accents!

Sooo annoyed I can't connect to anyone keep getting error code 86420 i've had a read only and it says its something to do with my nat so i've forwarded the ports it wants open and it still dont work grrr

Sooo annoyed I can't connect to anyone keep getting error code 86420 i've had a read only and it says its something to do with my nat so i've forwarded the ports it wants open and it still dont work grrr

I was having problems with getting online today aswell. Nintendo really needs to sort out their servers. How the hell do I get disconnected playing AC when its just 2 people in a village yet I can play a game of Halo 3 with players jumping all over the place and firing and get no lag?

Whoever thought that losing your grass by walking/running over it was a good idea wants shot. My town is pretty much a desert now, its like im being punished for playing the game alot :(

Just scored me an extra Brick Block and a 1-up Mushroom this morning from the floating presents. Hopefully there are more goodies to come....

Whoever thought that losing your grass by walking/running over it was a good idea wants shot. My town is pretty much a desert now, its like im being punished for playing the game alot :(

Just scored me an extra Brick Block and a 1-up Mushroom this morning from the floating presents. Hopefully there are more goodies to come....

Maybe you should start using the paths.

Maybe you should start using the paths.

Its a bit hard when you are running around looking for floating presents.

I finally got me a Snowman Clock in the mail this morning. I made another snowman hoping for another item I need to show up with the next mail. I decided to get rid of one of my spare snowman items so I just traded with someone on G-Faqs ( got me a Starman ) which pushed the mail through and scored me a Snowman Dresser! Todays a good day!

Snowglobes? I didn't know what you were on about.. Then after 24:00, I finally started Animal Crossing, and came across Tortimer, who didn't give me anything. Mumbled something about "that's the end of Midwinter's day". Couldn't that be announced on the messageboard as well? I was fixed on the 24th.. Damn World of Goo. If it wasn't for that game, I would've started playing a lot sooner, and I assume would've gotten the snowglobe.. Now I have to wait a whole fucking year. I know what I won't be playing for a year, untill I have my snowglobe! It's World of Goo. Stupid game.

Ok, I might be overreacting a bit.

So pure magic has just told me he has the last house in the game, and it's only 3 rooms!! What the fuck! The DS version had 5!?! Why would Nintendo do this?

I'll give you the one I gave to MadDog as a gift, since it's now being used to turn a profit. I'll be getting that back swiftly.

I love you <3

Also I shot down the UFO, but I couldn't find it anywhere, maybe it's not like the DS version?

Dazzy from what I heard, one of the rooms is as big as the main room, never saw it for myself though.

I love you <3

Also I shot down the UFO, but I couldn't find it anywhere, maybe it's not like the DS version?

Dazzy from what I heard, one of the rooms is as big as the main room, never saw it for myself though.

When you shoot down the UFO you need to look for Gulliver and then collect parts of the ship, or something like that.

I also have the final house and the basement is the same size as your living room, least I think it is. Its certainly bigger than the 2nd floor room.

I'd prefer more rooms than bigger ones; then you can have more carpets and wallpaper on display....another fantastic decision but the developers!

I finally got me a Snowman Clock in the mail this morning. I made another snowman hoping for another item I need to show up with the next mail. I decided to get rid of one of my spare snowman items so I just traded with someone on G-Faqs ( got me a Starman ) which pushed the mail through and scored me a Snowman Dresser! Todays a good day!

Dude... I mean... what were you thinking? I could have put that snowman furniture to good use.

Couldn't agree more.

I'm not even playing this that much (probably less than 20 hours in total so far) and the state of my village is already annoying me.