NEurope

Anyone actually caught a bluegill yet? I can't seem to find one. And anyone know what size its shadow is?

I still don't have any items in my auction house from anyone, did no one bother or I have I just not got any one's data?

I have three items (including mine). I presumed it puts all your friends stuff on there. Who here has actually put something in the auction house?

I tried a few days ago but he told me the next display period wasn't before 27th or sometime around then.

I have three items (including mine). I presumed it puts all your friends stuff on there. Who here has actually put something in the auction house?

I put an item up, but no other items have appeared in my auction house.

ike have you added me i cant see anything? ive deffinatly added you

Yeah, I have added you.

I caught my 2nd Coelacanth today :D

Sold for a cool 15k :D

I've not caught one yet. Out of interest, what control method are you using?

Finally built a perfect snowman and got a carpet for my troubles :D Now to try and catch that elusive Coelacanth

;_; fuuuuck

I'll give you the one I gave to MadDog as a gift, since it's now being used to turn a profit. I'll be getting that back swiftly.

I just nicked one off Rhys :)

Ive just been on G-Faqs and Gentleben has had his gates open for anyone to enter and for free no less, that better not kill the snow globe market over there :shakehead

anyone on this afternoon :) so we can geta couple of snowglobes extra each :)?

I'm up for a game what time you thinking?

My gate is now open guys gonna be on for an hour for so if anyone wants to come in send me a pm cause I dont have many people on my friends roster :(

I'll be on from 19:00 uk time for half an hour for everyone who wants an extra snowglobe and a fishing contest.

I'll be on from 19:00 uk time for half an hour for everyone who wants an extra snowglobe and a fishing contest.

I'm up for that tales i've got you added already my code is in my sig :D

Don't suppose you have any fruit i could have?

Oh yeah, fruits. Almost forgot, I have tons of peaches outside the gate after I cut down every peach tree in my town except one. They are worth next to nothing so I don't need them so please take as many as you can carry! I have sold every other fruit I have.