NEurope

Is that exactly how it has to be, or can it proportionally bigger?

Also H-O-T, I can't order any of those items you let me add to my catalogue last night. It just says "Not for sale", does the store need to be upgraded first or something?

Im not sure about the Snowman thing. I just tried it again and he said I live and then complained about not winning any beauty contests or something so I assume I have knacked it up...AGAIN.

The items I let you catalogue last night are special ones which cant be ordered. The Stocking for example had to be earned last week at the euro event and Majoras Mask and Links hat must be bought with your points that you earn at Nooks. The Santa hat and Rudolph nose worked though, right?

Ah right, haven't tried the hat or the nose yet, will try them when I play later!

Just got the game i've finally fell in love with the game again. I never got on with the DS version think it was to soon after the Cube version. Anyway looking to get some friends on the old list I dont have much to offer at the moment other than apples lol i'm looking to get all the fruit in the game so any help would be appreciated my friend code is....

n515064646_1010070_2328.jpg

If you add me send me a pm with your friend code cheers

Your points tally in terms of your membership level will stay the same if you use points but say you bought a Yoshi Egg for 1000 points then your total points will go down. So say you need 1 point for gold membership, if you spent all of your points you will still just need 1 more point but to get another item you will have to save up again.

As for us meeting up I will be online again at 11 tonight.

Could you please not spoil things like that? They have question marks for a reason you know. I was looking forward to discover what I would get myself, but now I already know what to get for 500 and 1000 points.

ShadowV7, put your code on the online thread if you want to add guys, :)

Alright everyone, just got this game today, and ive seen people say that to get snow you have to the play the game for 7 days, but the thing is ive only just got it today, and ive got snow now. lol.

Alright everyone, just got this game today, and ive seen people say that to get snow you have to the play the game for 7 days, but the thing is ive only just got it today, and ive got snow now. lol.

I've never heard anyone say that before:wtf:

Anyway, give us your FC, name & town (in the online thread) so we can add you ^^

Is there a timeframe for the fishing contest? I might not be home before at least 18-19.

I should be home for K.K. though. Someone posted a picture earlier with three players listening, anyone want to make that four? K.K. appears in my town 19:00 UK time so I'll open my gate then.

My FC is in my sig. Can everyone add me please. I'm going to keep my gate open all the time so pop in and say hi any time.

ppl seem to be having so much fun with this, I had the DS version and didn't play it for long but I am really tempted!

Is there a timeframe for the fishing contest? I might not be home before at least 18-19.

I should be home for K.K. though. Someone posted a picture earlier with three players listening, anyone want to make that four? K.K. appears in my town 19:00 UK time so I'll open my gate then.

The fishing Tourny finishes at 6pm.

I have beat my record twice now, wish I kept them Tuna I caught last night when welsh gamer was in town :(

my biggest is a 45 ince bass,, :( which is currently in the lead,

ive tried for hours, i cant even catch a tuna ever!, ive seen one shadow that looked slightly longer than a normal bass, but i waited for the hook to go down pressed it and it got away, is there a trick to get rare fish? do u press it instantly to reel in? or wait for a firm bite then pull in?

any help would be ace thanks

my biggest is a 45 ince bass,, :( which is currently in the lead,

ive tried for hours, i cant even catch a tuna ever!, ive seen one shadow that looked slightly longer than a normal bass, but i waited for the hook to go down pressed it and it got away, is there a trick to get rare fish? do u press it instantly to reel in? or wait for a firm bite then pull in?

any help would be ace thanks

You have to be really quick. I think all of the ones I have caught I have done so on the 5th pull down on the fishing rod as you know that its gonna bite down on it. If its longer than a Bass then its either a Tuna or a Ray which im still after!

You online now? We can finally sort out those cats if you are.

So i got this game.. couldnt resist no matter how much i told myself i wasnt gonna buy it.

About time one of my fellow 360 players goti nvolved with this. Good man! Send me your FC when you get the chance.

Anyone up for a little meet sometime today before 6? I'm thinking around 3ish? If so let me know cheers

Fishing contest, hun?

Winning at the moment with a 55 Inch Pike :)

My sister was the winner before, with a 52 Inch Pike (geez), i had a hard time defeating her.

I don't think they'l ever surpass me, and my sister will not play until 8:00, so the Trophy is pretty much mine :)

How does the auction house work. I was expecting some of your stuff to be in my auction house but it was empty.

I've put up a pantheon post if anyone is interested!

Looking forward to seeing how this works.