NEurope

I didn't chop one down, although there was no reason it should have died, there was loads of room and weren't too many other tress in the same area.

If it is a case that they do randomly die then its ok because it means I haven't marked out my tree spots incorrectly, took me a bloody long time so don't wanna have to do it again! :heh:

My nooks is getting upgrade tomorrow :)

I spent last night having a de-forestation/replanting party. I got a few people to pop around and axe all the trees in my gate area and replant with other fruit. I planted in rows with 2 spaces between each tree, but this morning some trees had failed to spout (sometimes it just happens that way) Also planting too close to walls/building/water can make a tree fail to grow/spout.

Also I've now got a whole beach of Coconut trees :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

My dear Peanut is talking about Darren (Dazzybee), I DON'T WANT HER TO GO WITH HIM...

:(((((((

all snow everywhere :) is there a way to make snowmen?

be on later for some trading fishing, fun and axe work if needed ;)

Made a snowman today , although it bitched because I decided to make the head bigger than the body.

I really need to find more time for this and get myself online because I still haven't managed to get to explore anyones villages (or the reverse) , plus Nook is taking the piss with the turnips. I bought them at 91 and the highest he has offered was 74 , with a lowly 46 today , plus the cheeky SoB is upgrading tomorrow so he will probably try to royally screw me on Saturday.

all snow everywhere :) is there a way to make snowmen?

be on later for some trading fishing, fun and axe work if needed ;)

I need some axe work done! I will be online from now to about 6-7.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

My dear Peanut is talking about Darren (Dazzybee), I DON'T WANT HER TO GO WITH HIM...

:(((((((

Come to my my pretty!!

It is my mission to steal everyones best villagers!!!

Dazzybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(((((((((((((

Anyways, letting my Gate openned until 8

Please, someone come visit me :)

Just paid off the debt for my first house upgrade so I'll be getting the second upgrade tomorrow :) Also Nook's is upgrading tomorrow as well.

I just caught a Stringfish as well!

Just 1 more December fish to go!

After reading about how much fun everyone is having decided to order the game today from shopto so should be here tomorrow :D

Looking forward visiting everyones towns :D

I need a watercan! Mine has vanished! sounds odd but is true went to use and its not in my inventory any more! wondering if i dropped it or sold it by mistake nooks not had one in for two days now.

After reading about how much fun everyone is having decided to order the game today from shopto so should be here tomorrow :D

Looking forward visiting everyones towns :D

Mines got sent on Tuesday from there and i'm still waiting for the damn thing. Better arrive tomorrow.

a yellow cat called kaitlen, said she has lost her daughter in Hyrule ??? can you see if she is there, maby she will give us a present if we find her in hyrule ;)

also my snow is plain ,,,other towns have star shaped snow :(

You won't get a present, the cheap feline just buggers off after forcing her daughter to say "thank you".

I also noticed it, somme.

Damn weird.

By the way, writing with the keyboard sucks ass, i stand there for 5 minutes instead of going around in the town :(

a yellow cat called kaitlen, said she has lost her daughter in Hyrule ??? can you see if she is there, maby she will give us a present if we find her in hyrule ;)

also my snow is plain ,,,other towns have star shaped snow :(

If you checked the previous page you would have seen that I had mentioned Katie being in my town. We clearly need to visit each others towns to get this sorted as with them being in town in stops other vistors from appearing unless you have your gates open.

the tom nook reward points, ii have about 700, i need 4000 odd for silver membershit, i was wondering if i spend any points will i have to start from scratch to reach 4000 again, or does it keep ur balance for the membership part? if you get me?

pm me when we can visit each other to sort thos silly cats out lol

cheers

the tom nook reward points, ii have about 700, i need 4000 odd for silver membershit, i was wondering if i spend any points will i have to start from scratch to reach 4000 again, or does it keep ur balance for the membership part? if you get me?

pm me when we can visit each other to sort thos silly cats out lol

cheers

Your points tally in terms of your membership level will stay the same if you use points but say you bought a Yoshi Egg for 1000 points then your total points will go down. So say you need 1 point for gold membership, if you spent all of your points you will still just need 1 more point but to get another item you will have to save up again.

As for us meeting up I will be online again at 11 tonight.

Please arrive today. T_T To bad tracking doesn't work till after the item gets delivered, which defeats the purpose of tracking, just want to know what's going on with this.

Made a snowman today , although it bitched because I decided to make the head bigger than the body.

Iso he will probably try to royally screw me on Saturday.

I've made two perfect Snowmen so far. One last night and one just 5mins ago. :) This morning I got a "Snowman Lamp" in the post.

I've made two perfect Snowmen so far. One last night and one just 5mins ago. :) This morning I got a "Snowman Lamp" in the post.

Care to share how to do it? I tried yesterday and failed so I dont want to make another one until I know what im doing.

EDIT: Someone on G-Faqs was kind enough to show and tell how to do it.

Make the bottom one about the size of your head and make the top one a little smaller. To decrease the size of a snowball, roll it in dirt.

dc_ac_snowman_01.jpg

Is that exactly how it has to be, or can it proportionally bigger?

Also H-O-T, I can't order any of those items you let me add to my catalogue last night. It just says "Not for sale", does the store need to be upgraded first or something?