NEurope

Has anyone else noticed the grass fading thing? All the places where you walk a lot end up leaving a trail over time, really nice touch. :awesome:

I didn't notice that... how awesome though!

I'm going to be away from my Wii and Animal Crossing until the weekend from tomorrow. :(

No events during the week are there?

Nah your good. The next event is a fishing contest which is held on saturday.

@ Nicktendo - Tom Nook is a raccoon, not a squirrel. That might explain why he's only offering 80 bells for the turnips, angry at being called a squirrel. :heh:

Damn. Myself, MadDog, Flameboy and Yoochem have been coelecanth hunting since 2pm, and it stopped snowing at 4. :( We're reuniting at 5 in the search for snow.

Damn. Myself, MadDog, Flameboy and Yoochem have been coelecanth hunting since 2pm, and it stopped snowing at 4. :( We're reuniting at 5 in the search for snow.

yeah this has been epic...all in the middle of a 6 hour 17 minute marathon for me....i will be a bit late back took me longer to make tea with one fully functioning arm than I expected.

Yeh, too bad, it was fun though (except that I'll now hate sea bass forever).

I'm having dinner in 5 mins, and will pop in sometime later this hour :)

What the heck...I just met a beaver in my town. He gave me a riddle: "Swim against the tide. That's where the best clams are!". Then he jumped off the bridge and was taken by the current into the ocean..

The fishing contest on Saturday, is there a time frame? Missed the turnip lady because I didn't wake up before 12.

Anyone wants some visit by the way? Had some myself this weeked but I want to see other town. Also need pears as I disconnected when I was visiting Flameboy.

Anyone wants some visit by the way? Had some myself this weeked but I want to see other town. Also need pears as I disconnected when I was visiting Flameboy.

You? Never? ;)

I'm considering getting a nice new TV for my birthday next month. I'm pretty sick of people coming in and telling me that I've been on Animal Crossing for too long. Whilst online with MadDog, Flameboy and Welsh_gamer my parents decided to kick me off so that my sister could watch the Xtra Factor. :( So sorry about that guys.

This is getting annoying. When my connection works for more than five minutes no one is on or the town is full :(

Thanks for letting me stop by your town, Rhys. :) Nice whistling. :P Typing on the onscreen keyboard is pretty annoying though, it's awfully slow. Towards the end I kept pressing the shovel button reflexively when I was trying to bring up the keyboard, so sorry about those extra few holes, lol.

I vandalised poor MadDog's town and harassed his villagers. I trapped most of them in hole prisons and dug trenches outside their houses so that they can't get in/out.

i like the game a lot (no i never played it before) but the timed events is a bit anoing for me sins i hardly have time to play and when i do it is on un set hours

MY FRIENDCODE IS: 3566=5349-9526

Town: nisute

I vandalised poor MadDog's town and harassed his villagers. I trapped most of them in hole prisons and dug trenches outside their houses so that they can't get in/out.

You're a bad, bad man. Tut tut. :heh:

Ok here in picture form is a snap shot of some of the fun had today by me and others...

RUU_0011.jpg

My humble home its not much but I love it!

RUU_0002.jpg

Ahhh Yuka oh how I miss you...was one of my favourite villagers in the Cube version, I had a real soft spot for her and hope she crops up in my village one day! One thing who the hell lives in Saltopia? I havn't got anyone on my friends list who has that as their town name but so many animals seem to mention it.

RUU_0014.jpg

Tellyn takes us all for a mug and pretends he has caught the coelcanth (we had 1K riding on it, now up to 5K), I take it with the good humility and call him a loser!

RUU_0019.jpg

I rescue one of the animals trapped as a result of tellyn's manic rampage!

RUU_0016.jpg

After I tell everyone get their rods out of the water whilst I save, I am accused of using chat up lines. I think why the hell not and try out my luck, to no avail.

?action=view&current=RUU_0017.jpg

Tellyn goes mad as we all start using a ton of the preset messages...

RUU_0018.jpg

Trying to steal one of my villagers in a net, here let me give you a hand I HATE HIM!

RUU_0021.jpg

Rescuing another poor innocent animal...

RUU_0022.jpg

Suicidal Mole!

RUU_0023.jpg

After Welshgamer whistles the Eastenders theme tune I let him know what I think of his effort!

RUU_0014.jpg

Hmm, ok so from right to left I'm seeing... Flameboy on the right, then Tellyn in the middle... and Yoochem on the left... is a shell? What'd you do to him?!:eek:

haha lol yeah... they had all scuppered whilst I gave tellyn stick for taking us all for a ride.

God damn it, that was some good fun. My mission to go Bauer on all of MadDog's villagers would have succeeded - if it weren't for you meddling kids!

God damn it, that was some good fun. My mission to go Bauer on all of MadDog's villagers would have succeeded - if it weren't for you meddling kids!

haha yeah it was awesome. It's wierd we actually did very little but had a ton of fun... I love the picture mode...so much easier than taking them on my phone and then pissing about with that. I have spent 7 hours on it today and whilst I still hate it in some ways I am well and truly caught up in the world of Animal Crossing once again...

Ive played it for 10 hours 30 minutes today :heh:

I Love It!

EDIT:

Pictures from today :heh:

ruu0006zr6.jpg

Goldfish :)

ruu0010gn9.jpg

Lobster :)

ruu0012vv8.jpg

Randomness

ruu0013xn0.jpg

More Randomness

ruu0014hc0.jpg

First Mortgage paid off :D

ruu0015tt7.jpg

Football Fish

ruu0017hj7.jpg

Me and Ike doing a emoticon thing

ruu0018ll2.jpg

I then went on to catch 5 Football Fish, and i think there rare? So i took a pic :)

ruu0020gz1.jpg

From Left to Right: Ike, Me, Yoochem. :)

All with our Football Fish, which we was all catching very often :heh:

RUU_0022.jpg

That's guy I saw jumping off the bridge^^

Had some fun online sessions with Dazzy and Welsh. If anyone is nice enough to bring a few pears and an axe I'll open my gate tomorrow. Probably be on from 15 to 18.

ruu0020gz1.jpg

From Left to Right: Ike, Me, Yoochem. :)

All with our Football Fish, which we was all catching very often :heh:

Yeah, you were so lucky tonight! On the other hand, it wasn't snowing anymore, so I guess our coelcanth catching match has been postponed (I still wanna win the 15k of bells, 5k per person guys! :D )

AC LGTTC (really, whatever happened to just saying WW? :blank: ) is really amazing! Yes, it's A LOT like the previous versions. But even though I played the GC & DS versions a lot, I'm still liking this one. It also might have to do with the fact that I haven't played an AC game in over a year, so it feels good to be back ^^

Hope to see you guys (or gals, or people I haven't seen online yet :indeed: ) tomorrow again!