NEurope

^ isn't moe a guy? You'd better keep those curtains shut at night otherwise all you'll see is a pair of catseyes staring in at you. :heh:

Indeed. The randy little guy :)

100 bells, so I bought bought 100 for 10 grand. Been to another town off a different forums this morning and they were 103 bells each

Mine were 100 each.

Its typical I spend ages yesterday trying to find a Pike and its the first fish I see today. Also since getting my Slingshot I have yet to see any floating presents :(

I was talking to Moe this morning and in an effort to seduce me even futher ( see previous page ) he is sending me a pass for Redds Secret Society. Im not sure I want to know what goes on in there :)

94 was good then - bought 120 so hopefully that will make a few bob this week. Annoyingly I have to gout at 2 and I aint back until tomorrow night :( Really getting addicted again to this blasted game :) Really want to pay off my first mortgage though so think I may go on a fishing blitz before I go out, pay it off and then tomorrow it will be sorted!!

Also ordered a wireless keyboard last night so writing letters is easier!

Anyone care to borrow me a fossil? One my neighbours need to see one and I have dug up all of them. Appaerently someone said she looks older than a fossil and now she wants to compare :P

Do I need to water the trees? I noticed the apple trees I planted yesterday are damaged.

Anyone care to borrow me a fossil? One my neighbours need to see one and I have dug up all of them. Appaerently someone said she looks older than a fossil and now she wants to compare :P

Do I need to water the trees? I noticed the apple trees I planted yesterday are damaged.

I have a couple which I have already had identified if thats what your after. As for your plants its either because your tree is too close to another one or they are too many in that area.

94 was good then - bought 120 so hopefully that will make a few bob this week. Annoyingly I have to gout at 2 and I aint back until tomorrow night :( Really getting addicted again to this blasted game :) Really want to pay off my first mortgage though so think I may go on a fishing blitz before I go out, pay it off and then tomorrow it will be sorted!!

Also ordered a wireless keyboard last night so writing letters is easier!

Where from how much? I thought of picking up a £8 wired one to use for this and PS3....

£18 from PLAY; it's a compact size and looks perfect. I've a;ready got a wired one, but it's not quite long enough and does my head in a bit.

PICTURES: Okay, is there anyway of sending pictures to other villagers? Or to friends?

I have a couple which I have already had identified if thats what your after. As for your plants its either because your tree is too close to another one or they are too many in that area.

Think they have to be unidentified.

So the trees will die? Then I need more apples because that's all I got...

PICTURES: Okay, is there anyway of sending pictures to other villagers? Or to friends?

Yeah, just go to the post office and send a message to either your friends on your Wii, your email or another village then just attach a pic and away you go.

Okay, can you only do 1 a day?

Yeah I think so. I wish they would get rid of that system, it was the same for Pokemon Snap.

How do you kick people out? I need Agata to leave but I can't find him anywhere and he doesn't answer...

How do you kick people out? I need Agata to leave but I can't find him anywhere and he doesn't answer...

Im assuming you just save your game and everyone leaves. Tellyn did it yesterday.

hi all, was cool visiting your towns last night , specially liked hyrule ;)

does anyone have a spare stocking ive somehow misplaced mine and i traded the other :( im building an xmas grotto in my house so need 1 for decorations lol,

i sldo hsvr s big xmas tree for trade which cost over 2000,

where do you get turnips from? and when you do can you plant and grow more ?

see you all on later ??

You get turnips from Joan on a Sunday morning, she sods off at 12 though.

Ive just made a cool 100k selling 2 stockings to some US players.

*counts cash*

sunday where?, i dident see her when i was playing :( i dident go to the city tho,

dam could someone sell me a turnip ? can you plant and grow them ?

You get turnips from Joan on a Sunday morning, she sods off at 12 though.

Ive just made a cool 100k seeing 2 stockings to some US players.

*counts cash*

How gullible are they?!

I've got a spare one so I may do it too! Though I know pure magic wil want it :D Hmmm, what to do, what to do......

if i set the clock back to this mornign will it affect the game in anyway? and then set it back to the right time after? or could someone spare me a turnip, if you can grow them

How do you post photos on here? Do I need to host them at another website or can I upload them from my SD card?

Just bought this with Wii Speak :D

I will go play it soon and ill get my friend code up laters :)

Ah man I want to get this game because Christmas on GCN version was awesome. Worst thing is I am actually proper skint and don't get paid until the 21st. :(

I love it! :D

Did the jobs from Tom Nook, and caught a few fish :heh:

Now i'm starving and need something to eat :)