NEurope

Read through this thread, it's a directional mic!

Oh well, I'm going to play it first and when I find out I really could use Wiispeak, I might just get it. It's just a €5 difference when you buy them seperate anyway :P Still though, I'd really appreciate it if a 3rd party would release a headset!

If like me, you've only played the GC version in detail, I highly reccomend this game. The online elements add a whole new dimension to the game and are extremely enjoyable. This is my favourite version of AC by an absolute mile. It's just so much fun!

I'm sure Is aw in a trailer a group of players running around the city!!

But can't seem to get it to work!!!

Went to pick up my copy today with wii speak and the women said it ain't out yet so i asked her when will wii speak be out she said she don't know

unless i have missed some front page news it should be out today i got the game though

Ok my rental copy turned up and I am about to play. I will come back with my friend code pretty soon! Despite being a critic of this (not the biggest though we all know who this honour goes to!) I am actually quite excited.

Did a day of overtime at work today, and decided to treat myself to this and Wii Speak on my way home. Got it for around £48 at Tesco and just like Flameboy, I'm somewhat excited and will post my FC later.

If I dislike it I'm sure I can sell the game on it's own for £30 or so online, but I'm hoping I won't have to result to that. :)

Its been a great laugh tonight. Myself, Tellyn, Nicktendo and Ike all hooked up and ran around causing mayhem.

Tellyn trapped me in a circle of pitfalls whilst I was talking, we ran around chasing a Mole Cricket only for it to get the best of us 3 times, I sold an Arwing by mistake that Tellyn wanted and we kept scaring away each others fish. Good times.

Im just grabbing some food and then heading back on it.

Dazzy we tried to go to the city aswell but we could get it to work.

Indeed, I am loving it. Unfortunately I probably can't see K.K Slider tonight, I just started up the game after my tea and the family came in with their drinks and stared at me for a while, then told me to get off. Nice. :(

How annoying.... I try connect to Internet for two hours and when I'm finally online the only open town is full >_> Anyone else wants a visit from me? I really want to get another K.K. song while I still got the chance^^

Indeed, I am loving it. Unfortunately I probably can't see K.K Slider tonight, I just started up the game after my tea and the family came in with their drinks and stared at me for a while, then told me to get off. Nice. :(

Gutted! GET A TELE FOR YOUR BEDROOM!!!

Really enjoying it so far; I'm particularly excited about the Auction House. And I also think Gracies is great. But I thought I heard something about stuff going on sale! But I don't see where this is!

I think the theatre is a bit of a waste though; it's just an excuse to get emotions rather than a genuine attraction to visit once a week/month!

And lastly, is anyone else having a delay on their wiispeak? Does anyone know how to stop it as Agata seemed to be replying instantly to me but mine had a delay!! I remember the channel telling me about 5.1 speakers which I am using!!

How annoying.... I try connect to Internet for two hours and when I'm finally online the only open town is full >_> Anyone else wants a visit from me? I really want to get another K.K. song while I still got the chance^^

You CAN'T get the other K.K. Songs :shakehead:(

Will post in the friend code thread but here is my code as well 3222-9344-3797 Adam, Pompey

Let me know if you add me...

Just to say I am enjoying the game not really done all that much so far...done Nooks first set of chores and gone to the town for some Mii makeover action...I am enjoying but its all the samey same...I hope extended play will open up the play more and reveal new content.

Has anyone ordered from Gameplay? Ordered mine early afternoon yesterday, it progressed really quick to 'preparing for despatch' but has sat there since 2.30...

I had another great little session with Ike. We all piled into his village as it was snowing and then we all set about fishing for that Coelacath ( sp? ) fish. After about half an hour I managed to snag one and then after another 45mins of searching it was time to come off for match of the day.

I cleaned house off the yanks today. Many of them off G-Faqs were wanting the stocking that we europeans got with our event so I opened my town to a few of them and ended up getting 70k, Arwing, Triforce, Master Sword, Links hat/hair, fruits and lots of Harvest furniture. I have kept a few stockings incase I want something else of some more american players :)

I have counted up my time on this and I have spent around 12 hours playing on it today! Its a great little game to play if your tucked up in bed with man flu like I am :)

I'm getting mightly tempted to get this now reading everything hear. I hope your all happy!

You know what. I think i'll get it if I have enough money left over after Christmas shopping.

I have counted up my time on this and I have spent around 12 hours playing on it today! Its a great little game to play if your tucked up in bed with man flu like I am :)

I've played for 9 hours today. I haven't played a game for 9 hours since I was about 12 and had an N64!:)

I'm getting mightly tempted to get this now reading everything hear. I hope your all happy!

You know what. I think i'll get it if I have enough money left over after Christmas shopping.

I've caved in, i'm going to go get this tomorrow :heh:

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

I've played for 9 hours today. I haven't played a game for 9 hours since I was about 12 and had an N64!:)

Yeah its a bit odd. I play long sessions like this anyway but for it to be on Animal Crossing is strange for me. I couldnt play more than a couple hours at a time on the other versions.

Well it took me over an hour but I finally caught a Coelacanth!.

I was right about to give up so I decided to do one more sweep of the beach when I noticed a large shadow (which I thought was a Tuna which had previously tricked me, thinking it was a Coelacanth) and when I fished it up it was a Coelacanth!

Thanks to Hero-of-Time for helping me look for one (even though all we found were Sea Bass).

RUU_0001.JPG

I didn't know the stockings were for us Europeans only :D I have two :)

How did you get so many? Visiting other peoples towns?

Tomorrow I fleece....and hunt for that rare fish!!

long play sessions + podcasts = hours of greatness!

I defo think this a relaxing game where you can play and chill...

I didn't know the stockings were for us Europeans only :D I have two :)

How did you get so many? Visiting other peoples towns?

Tomorrow I fleece....and hunt for that rare fish!!

Yeah, I just visted alot of towns and talked to the Mayor. Make sure its raining/snowing Dazzy or all you will get is Sea Bass :(

After running around with Nicktendo, Welsh Gamer and yesteryeargames last night I decided to go hunt for the ghost. For the life of me I couldnt find it but some good did come of it. I managed to snag a Tuna ( slighty larger shadow than S.Bass ) Lobster, ( same size shadow as S.Bass ) and then when walking back to the mueseum a caught a Stringfish!! (MASSIVE SHADOW ) All of this happened in the space of 5mins, I was well happy.

Also this happened last night! Saucy!!

MOE.jpg

I have chance to be visiting alot of towns today as my Nooks is closed as hes upgrading and I wont be able to sell anything.

^ isn't moe a guy? You'd better keep those curtains shut at night otherwise all you'll see is a pair of catseyes staring in at you. :heh: