NEurope

I popped over to Adams Town this afternoon in the hope of either buying an Axe or a Bug net but Nooks had neither.

Adam very kindly let me help myself to his apples and once I get an axe I'II be sure to grow an orchard in my own town.

Invited Adam over and he collected some of my oranges and did a spot of fishing, but shortly after my Wii froze-bloody connection So I had to pull the plug on my Wii to get it to reset. (Grr) I did go out and buy a Wii LAN connection today as well-but the used cable I got at GAME was too short and I had to switch back to wireless.

Sigh'

Yeah I wondered what happened there. I had left you a Cube Clock near the bus station aswell :(

Im not too impressed with Wii Speak, it was very muffled and it was hard to hear Gentleben. I usually play my games with the volume up to 10-12 but with Wii Speak I had to crank it up to 17 so I could hear Chris voice. Still, it was nice to potter around his town and do a spot of fishing :)

Yeah I wondered what happened there. I had left you a Cube Clock near the bus station aswell :(

Im not too impressed with Wii Speak, it was very muffled and it was hard to hear Gentleben. I usually play my games with the volume up to 10-12 but with Wii Speak I had to crank it up to 17 so I could hear Chris voice. Still, it was nice to potter around his town and do a spot of fishing :)

I knew I shouldn't be speaking with a mouthful of food:)

I had to turn my sound up a little louder as well, when setting up the Wii speak channel.

I'm such a grumpy F**ker "Nothing new, blah blah blah"... However, temptation is far too great... PURCHASED.

:D Same as me. You just know it's going to be amazing though!

Seeing as Gameplay and Game are the same company im assuming thats why dazzybees has yet to be sent aswell. Strange how some got sent early ( RedShell ), others later ( myself and Tellyn ) and some not at all ( Dazzy ):wtf:

So mine was dispatched at the same time as you, but it still isn't here? :( My mum works at Royal Mail, so if packages come she just takes them home herself. Nothing.

I won't be happy if it doesn't arrive tomorrow morning!

Just got AC for the Wii! yay! ^^

Too bad I can't play it yet, bought it as a present for myself, and we're not celebrating 'Sinterklaas' (Dutch holiday) at my home until this Sunday, so I'll have to wait a few more days.

Didn't get wiispeak by the way. I just don't see that working, since I'm always on my couch when playing and that's 5m away from my tv. Now how would someone on the other end hear me speaking over the sound that comes from my tv when the mic is on top of the damn thing? :P

Just got AC for the Wii! yay! ^^

Too bad I can't play it yet, bought it as a present for myself, and we're not celebrating 'Sinterklaas' (Dutch holiday) at my home until this Sunday, so I'll have to wait a few more days.

Didn't get wiispeak by the way. I just don't see that working, since I'm always on my couch when playing and that's 5m away from my tv. Now how would someone on the other end hear me speaking over the sound that comes from my tv when the mic is on top of the damn thing? :P

Read through this thread, it's a directional mic!

What time does it start to get dark in the game? I have checked all my settings and everything is correct but its still light outside :confused:

Here's a pic of me with my very small house but awesome Christmas tree :)

GetAttachment.jpg

I've been considering getting this again :(

I'm getting kind of tempted, might wait till there's a price drop or something though...

Played it for about two hours now. Been great so far, I don't mind it being similar two the previous games. My only issue is the clock. I'm used to the 24:00 type, is there any way to get that?

Well just seen on my tesco rentals account that this is on its way to me...so will be able to play it and decide if its worth the money... I am still trending on the line that is repeated and rehashed stuff from the last 2 games...

AC isn't exactly the kind of game that can be appreciated by renting me thinks.

Yeah, it's a game that you need to get a good amount of time to spend on it to make it feel more rewarding.

H-O-T and Redshell, you'll have to give me your town info and stuff..so we can chat on wii-speak!
Sure thing, will PM you when I find out my code.

: peace:

i met a gggg ggggg ghost :S lol add me guys and lmk if you have aim always up for meeting :)

R-r-r-rikes, Raggy!

AC isn't exactly the kind of game that can be appreciated by renting me thinks.

But you can have it for ages on tesco rental...

Yeah, it's a game that you need to get a good amount of time to spend on it to make it feel more rewarding.

meh it won't take too long to realise whether or not I am going to get wrapped up in it again and whether or not I feel it has enough new stuff to make it worth owning....

I think people on here are far to accepting of buying what seems to be the same old game for price...I would rather rent it now whilst the online is still hot and everyone is playing it and then see whether it does offer enough.

I am on 21 free days trial for tesco then got a 3 months free trial card off lovefilm trying to get me to come back (seems off as they are the same company!) so I could have this for ages...without actually paying for it!

Just a heads up for everyone, there is supposed to be some event happening today on the european game. Keep an eye out for the mayor!

Really tempted to get this with Wiispeak but really can't afford £50 for it at the moment. Plus I'm not overly sure whether I want to spend that on virtually the same game as the DS one. So I shall go back to the DS game for a few days and see whether that can hold me again (I got rid of my 5 million bells and mansion and have started from scratch).

THE POSTMAN IS HERE! What joyous packages will he produce from his magical sack of mysteries?!

EDIT: My father has opened the door, it's definitely a package.

EDIT 2: Signing for it...

EDIT 3: Having a conversation. Hurry, damn it, hurry!

EDIT 4: God fracking damn it. I won a competition to win a World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King strategy guide, apparently. No Animal Crossing. *twitch*

EDIT 5: MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It is here, it was under my mum's name so my dad just handed me the one which actually had my name on it. Words cannot describe my happiness at this moment in time.

Just a heads up for everyone, there is supposed to be some event happening today on the european game. Keep an eye out for the mayor!

Noticed your gate was different than mine. Did you have it from the beginning or have you changed it?

Noticed your gate was different than mine. Did you have it from the beginning or have you changed it?

I havent changed anything so I must have already had it. By the way, thanks for the peaches! :)

I have been in 3 different towns now and every single one had snow coming down apart from mine! My town is still as sunny as can be ( wonder if I have Aussie version :) ) so I cheekly moved time ahead by a week just to see if I had any snow and yes it did appear. When I switched it back to todays time I had a hell of alot of cleaning up to do :(

If you visit other peoples towns today make sure you talk to their mayor aswell as he will also give you a gift!

Did anyone tell Tortimer they were naughty? :heh:

Do you still get the present?

H-o-T, your town is Hyrule right? Because I'm sure one of the animals in the city told me they were from there. But I hadn't got my code yet, or added any at that point, so I guess it was via Connect24. :awesome: