NEurope
Cube

New Xbox 360 Dashboard

New hair colours hidden... But now found :heh:

Link

Awesome! I was complaining about the lack of colours. Just go to the my features screen and idle for about a minute and press A on hairstyles when you see them rotate.

My guess is lots of people around the world will be looking for other hidden secrets now :) (which means I don't have to bother)

Is this the update that you can remove the games from your achievement list? I have a few I got rid of that's stuck at '0' and want to get rid of them but no idea how :heh:

Is this the update that you can remove the games from your achievement list? I have a few I got rid of that's stuck at '0' and want to get rid of them but no idea how :heh:

Go onto ur achievments list via the xbox guide button and when u move over a game with 0 GS a buttom highlights saying 'delete', i think its X but can't remember off hand.

Go into your profile in the mini guide and press x when over it :)

They shud giv out clothing with games, or make it unlockable for getting so many achievments, wud be a lil reward for us as we get nowt else for achievys.

I'm fairly sure they've mentioned that developers can create clothes that unlock with certain achievements (like Gamerpics).

I wish we could delete any game we want. I have three games with 5/1000, 10/1000 and 20/1750. That look worse than having 0 in my opinion.

Yes but should anyone really care about Gamer Points(except Jordan), they dont mean anything, at all.

Yes but should anyone really care about Gamer Points(except Jordan), they dont mean anything to me at all.

Edited so no one thinks ur silly ;)

Go into your profile in the mini guide and press x when over it :)

Thanks alot for that. Got rid of some games that had no point in being in my gamer tag :)

I'm really liking it so far, the avatars are nice to have, don't care if they don't do much or are a Mii rip off, but mainly the dashboard works great. Just wish the marketplace was better to navigate. It's good, but it should have more sorting options. Also, when I see friends I see some thingies behind them like ships and whatnot, what's that?

Hellfire+DJ.png

Also, the avatar creation music is clearly by Rare :P

Does anyone know if installing games to your hard drive helps texture pop up or anything like that? Or is it just loading times?

Does anyone know if installing games to your hard drive helps texture pop up or anything like that? Or is it just loading times?

I've found Fable 2 to be a lot better for being on my HDD. I don't notice that much texture pop-in anymore, and the menus no longer hang for a second when making a selection. I would imagine that most games that use a lot of streaming — such as GTA4 or FarCry 2 — will see a benefit.

Oh, don't bother installing Halo 3, though: as the game uses HDD caching by default, loading from the disk is actually faster.

I wonder what Mass Effect is like installed =o

Slightly reduced loading times making inter galactic travel more hassle free, also texture popup does seem slightly reduced, and those occasional mid level pauses are totally gone. Elevators are all still there unfortunately, but now I can listen to all the full range of audio subtleties the game has to offer now that my Xbox's disk drive isn't producing enough thrust to move the Earth out of orbit.

Ah man you're making me want to play ME again (that's Mass Effect not Mirror's Edge), but I have so many other games to play and so much work to do >.<

now I can listen to all the full range of audio subtleties the game has to offer now that my Xbox's disk drive isn't producing enough thrust to move the Earth out of orbit.

lol :bowdown:

It helps with loadings yeah, in Fable I didn't notice any difference in the texture pop up, but the loadings themselves are noticeable shorter.

I wonder what Mass Effect is like installed =o

Don't go betting on those lifts being any quicker!