NEurope
Cube

New Xbox 360 Dashboard

As ever with avatar creators, this is what I would like on a very good day.

Also took a punt on one of the premium themes (I tried the Forza one). Nothing special but it's better then the rather dull standard themes.

LOL are those Timberlands? :heh:

LOL are those Timberlands? :heh:

Something similar. I have these great walking boots I like to wear a lot. They keep my feet dry, and make me feel like a proper man.

I'm gonna miss the whooshy blades sound. :(

But it is very swish now indeed!

You still hear something similar when you change pages on the guide menu don't you?

You can access Netflix if the computer that you use to que has an american ip. Then you need an american account and thats it.

saw this on neogaf

From me:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDave:

1) Sign up at Netflix.com. Give them a fake US address. It has to be valid though.

2) Sign up at Entropay.com. Use that virtual VISA card to pay for Netflix

3) Open up a US Xbox Live Account (Silver is fine)

4) Sign in on 360, go to video section, download Netflix application.

5) Open app. Choose to use a gold account. Select your main account. Get activation code.

6) Find proxy, go online to http://www.netflix.com/activate

7) Stay on proxy, add titles on website.

8) They pop up IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.

Well, I got this update earlier and it seems pretty good, so far. It's nothing spectacular, but it's certainly an improvement on the old interface. However, I've heard bad things about browsing the marketplace, I've yet to venture there.

Oh yehh! :laughing:

Loving the fact I've been able to delete games with 0 GS points. Much more clean now.

I think Mii's are much better, although they dont have the customisable clothes, the facial features placing is totally customisable. Unlike this

Thats me in all my Mii60 glory!

I love the whole avatar system, they just look so great. I have installed CoD:WaW onto my HDD and the loading process is about twice as fast which is all good. Im happy you can now preview some themes before you buy them ( about time ) and I quite like the whole layout of the new marketplace. Overall im well happy with what Microsoft have done.

If people don't know how to remove 0 acheivement games:

Pull up the guide thingy, go to achievements, find the game, press X.

That'll remove it.

Huzzah!

Oh yehh! :laughing:

Loving the fact I've been able to delete games with 0 GS points. Much more clean now.

This looks a lot like jayseven's avatar :heh: Guess that top just goes naturally with that face. Just highlights how few options there are though. Most of the eyes look terrible, the colours of clothes can't be changed.... Strange that they've improved on so many things the Wii did wrong, and then got so many things wrong that Miis did right! For example, you can't move around facial features, that's just bizarre.

If people don't know how to remove 0 acheivement games:

Pull up the guide thingy, go to achievements, find the game, press X.

That'll remove it.

Huzzah!

Awesome. Goodbye Tetris Splash...

lol.

since i updated my 360 now my connection works faster its seems? or is that just coincidence now when i start a match with gears of war or any other game it just takes about 10 seconds and first it took about 2 minutes to find a party to play with

and i really like what they have done with the dashboard only to bad you cant do more with the Mii kinda characters like walk in someones room stuff like that :P

Yeah, I forgot to post this earlier...

Looks a bit like me, though I think this avatar system is a lot beter than Miis.

It's an alright update but then I was perfectly happy with the old Blades version. Quickly put an Avatar together. Won't use it and neither will my bro so kinda pointless for me but never mind. Only problem that I'm having with it is the Marketplace doesn't work properly. It's not sending and receiving the info to get me on.

Just a quick avatar. Will probably go back and sort the hair to make it more representative of me as the hair is too short to be anything like mine (although I need a hair cut so it could end up looking like that.)

.... And mine was here first! :P I guess I'll be changing mine schoooon...

Berluddy hell! lulz.

Originally I wanted to make mine look like me clothes wise, but couldn't change the polo tee colour to black, so in the end I just decided to fuck it up a little.

I have a monocle, so automatically I have a higher sense of value on the street! :heh: