NEurope
ssj

Banjo Kazooie (XBLA)

Umm, that last level was from BK and is awesome. Take it back, swine. :P

I take it back then :P

Didn't mean Rusty Bucket Bay got the levels mixed up, meant that level with with the questionable frog in the bar with Tip Tup in it.

To the question "Is Tooie a good game?" my reply is simply "Witchyworld"

It shall be almost a instant purchase for me when Tooie is released. Never played it before so i shall be looking forward to it.

It shall be almost a instant purchase for me when Tooie is released. Never played it before so i shall be looking forward to it.

I have never beaten Tooie, even though i owned it back on the N64 so this will be a near instantanious purchase for me, and i will be determined to beat it.

Tooie's out now

Enjoying it as expected, but the camera is being so unbelievably weird with me :s

Tooie's out now

Enjoying it as expected, but the camera is being so unbelievably weird with me :s

I thought that too.. I spend quite some time fighting it, I don't remember it being that way on my N64 but it was a LONG time ago!

Saw this on the store. The 1200 points works out at about £10, right? Seems a bit of a rip off to me (although the actual cartridge of Tooie is expensive, this is more due to rarity, while a download can't be rare). I'd expect it to be cheaper since N64 games really should be. Fair enough, it has been touched up a little. I guess I just don't value Tooie enough to warrant the purchase. Not one of my favourites!

Tooie is out and my points haven't arrived! Aaaah!

Gonna have to wait until at least tomorrow to play it ;-;

I bought new points to get this earlier. Points arrived today, so downloaded it.

Had to invert the controls so it suits gameplay like BK's controls did. Stop and Swop is back. According to http://www.rarewitchproject.com, you get some neat stuff not found in the original if you have BK on the HDD. Not spoiling it for you, click at your own risk

Just bought this before!

Not sure when i will start playing on it though, never played on it before so i hope its good!!

Awesome game, even if SNS is rubbish

- A move and jinjo in multiplayer (were already in Tooie on N64)

- Gamerpic

- One of the worst themes I've ever seen (BT artwork that's mostly covered up by the "planet" thing).

- A Homing Eggs Cheat.

- A "surprise" for sometime in the future

There's a few cool vehicle blueprints in N&B.

Good job I wasn't really expecting much. The guys at RWP are going to go crazy.

I'm probably going to get the first level done today when i get back, will try for a 100% clear of each level like i did in Kazooie.

I think i spotted one of them BK carts in Spiral Mountain that allows SNS items in Tooie, can't get through the wall though.

Does using the cheats Cheato give block achievements? I'm sure I've met the criterea for a couple but I have the Feathers and Homing ones on and I haven't received any since

I'm probably going to get the first level done today when i get back, will try for a 100% clear of each level like i did in Kazooie.

That's one problem with Banjo-Tooie. You can't quite do that. You can do most of the levels, just not all.

That's one problem with Banjo-Tooie. You can't quite do that. You can do most of the levels, just not all.

So its a bit like Freezeasy Peak in Kazooie where you need a certain item to 100% that level, but its in most levels in Tooie.

Yeah I was intending to do that, but a lot of Jiggies and even Jinjos aren't available until you've done something else in a further on level

Hang on, I thought the Stop n Swop stuff was supposed to be "original plan" now? How did they have gamer pics and themes in their original plans? I'm confused.

Its probably a change from what the N64 would of had, or additions to the already complete SnS that was canned for the N64.

I just need to find that hen/chicken that is in Tooie to unlock the bonuses.

I just need to find that hen/chicken that is in Tooie to unlock the bonuses.

Opposite the first level.

My theory is that everything that was planned was used in Tooie anyway.

Is it just me, or is Tooie alot easier than the N64 version was? I don't remember the minigames like the kickball, the balloon game, the dodgems etc being so easy. I mean I got 85 on the 3v1 dodgems match, where the target is 40.

Having said that I haven't played the Saucer of Peril yet :p

Downloaded Kazooie earlier today. I had never played it much before today (I think my only ever play of it was me wandering about Mumbo Mountain and wondering what the big deal was) but I'm enjoying it so far. I think many here will think it's sacriledge that I prefer the exploits of Nuts and Bolts to Kazooie on the basis of the whole design your own vehicle and then use it to overcome some activity. Indeed, I know it is sacriledge but it's just the case. I just enjoy being allowed to be creative in a game and Nuts and Bolts offered that. ::shrug:

Anyways, I'll plow on through and finish it. Not sure about getting Tooie or not because from the trial I played of it, it just felt completely different to Kazooie in a bad way.

Well I'm playing Kazooie, gotten to Mad Monster Mansion at about 2 and a half hours in, still as fun as ever.

Opposite the first level.

My theory is that everything that was planned was used in Tooie anyway.

Cheers, i shall take a look later on

Is it just me, or is Tooie alot easier than the N64 version was? I don't remember the minigames like the kickball, the balloon game, the dodgems etc being so easy. I mean I got 85 on the 3v1 dodgems match, where the target is 40.

Having said that I haven't played the Saucer of Peril yet :p

It does seem easier, but that might be because i'm older and have played more games and have more gaming experience than i did when i first played Tooie. Still, i've got a long way to go yet.

Well I'm playing Kazooie, gotten to Mad Monster Mansion at about 2 and a half hours in, still as fun as ever.

Its as fun as it has always been, just not as good as it was though in my eyes with the addition of Note removal that wasn't in the original (Notes and/or Jiggies don't return once collected)

Its as fun as it has always been, just not as good as it was though in my eyes with the addition of Note removal that wasn't in the original (Notes and/or Jiggies don't return once collected)

That didn't bother me tbh, but what did was that in Banjo Tooie all the notes are in nests of five, basically sixteen of those and then the treble clef that is worth twenty... I preferred collecting the individual notes. :/

That didn't bother me tbh, but what did was that in Banjo Tooie all the notes are in nests of five, basically sixteen of those and then the treble clef that is worth twenty... I preferred collecting the individual notes. :/

Yeah i agree!

Has it always been like that in tooie or is this a XBLA thing? As to be honest i was quite suprised when i started playing it and couldn't really understand why it was changed from kazooie...