NEurope
ssj

Banjo Kazooie (XBLA)

Fuckgodamn. I hate Rusty Bucket Bay. I'm down four notes and I have no idea where they are!

Fuckgodamn. I hate Rusty Bucket Bay. I'm down four notes and I have no idea where they are!

In Clipper's shell? I had the same problem. Defeat him and you'll find notes in his shell by the jiggy.

Edit: Oh wait, wrong level. I thought you meant the beachy one. D'oh!

smash the small round windows in as Kazooie on the ship and look inside the large metal containers that are on the docks (you can swim inside those that are open but there is one you have to enter from above) also a lot of the porthole windows can't be smashed but look closely and the ones that can be smashed will look slightly different to the one's that can't, and there are probbaly more than you think, hope this helps. :smile:

In Clipper's shell? I had the same problem. Defeat him and you'll find notes in his shell by the jiggy.

Hmm thats Treasure Trove Cove after you defeat Nipper the Crab but yeah, those are also ones that some miss in that level, especially if they don't know how to defeat him, though it is easy when you know how. :heh:

*edit* just seen that you noticed it was the wrong level, anyway, note locations for some of the more harder notes should be posted here anyway as some of them are real sods to find lol.

Cheers dude - I found them in another ship compartment I'd missed :D On click-clock woods, my least favourite level. Sigh!

Cheers dude - I found them in another ship compartment I'd missed :D On click-clock woods, my least favourite level. Sigh!

Least favourite? Woah...I loved that level. Especially due to it lasting a while longer than the others because it came in four parts. My least favourite level would probably be Clanker's Cavern, due to the over-reliance on swimming. Swimming just wasn't that for me.

Favourite levels would have to be Freezy Peak, Treasure Trove Cove and Click Clock Wood. All great. :awesome:

Least favourite? Woah...I loved that level. Especially due to it lasting a while longer than the others because it came in four parts. My least favourite level would probably be Clanker's Cavern, due to the over-reliance on swimming. Swimming just wasn't that for me.

Favourite levels would have to be Freezy Peak, Treasure Trove Cove and Click Clock Wood. All great. :awesome:

I'm a big fan of Click clock wood also! When i was younger i loved how it was designed, by doing something one season changing something for the next etc.

Clanker's cavern was also my least favourite level, also due to the amount of swimming involved. Found it bit hard to do on B&K...

I agree with CCW as favourite and CC as least favourite.

CCW also has my favourite tune from any video game.

I agree with CCW as favourite and CC as least favourite.

CCW also has my favourite tune from any video game.

*do-dodo do-do dodo do dodo do do, do do do dodo do do *squawk*

*do-dodo do-do dodo do dodo do do, do do do dodo do do *cheep-cheep-cheepcheep-cheep*

Agreed, it's awesome. ^^

I think we need Robert Webb from the Mitchell and Webb Look sketches to come and sort this out...

He'd be in a room with the developers of this game and be saying: "Right guys...what are we going to need to MAKE THIS HAPPEN?! We'll be up all night if we have to!! How much money and how many pounds to get this expansion pack made? I'll get some takeaways in, we'll be doing an all-nighter here!"

Also I just remembered something I really disliked on CC - swimming down to the area where you release Clanker's Chain. That was just annoying as there was some fiddly swimming through the key and going after glooper's bubbles.

I'm missing 4 notes in MMM. Where the hell...

I had the same problem a few pages back. Right at the top of the mansion there is a large window either end of the building. One has a jinjo+ notes the other just has 4 notes. The latter is where i was mising the 4... Try looking there.

Yeah :P but! Mostly because I just hate falling all the way to the bottom and having to climb all the way back up again. Used to happen a lot.

Well I've got all jiggies/notes now. Piss poor time racked up so far -- and I've still got grunty to beat! I hate this boss. I got as far as only needing to egg-up two of the jinjonator's holes before dying, but usually I just end up falling off accidentally/running out of blue eggs trying to shoot grunty on her 4th round of shooting fireballs at me while off the side of the castletop. Just... frustrating and time consuming. Will get that done eventually, then do the jigsaws and voila! All done.

Hard to say what my favourite level is. Probably MMM for the pumpkin alone! I agree with Shiekah; unlocking clanker is such a pain in the arse. But then I hate pretty much all swimming levels ever invented...

Nice to see that they've opted for some more random ones this time. Although there should be one for 100% completion.

Whens Tooie due out? Must be soon if the achievements are up.

Whens Tooie due out? Must be soon if the achievements are up.

Late April.

That gives me enough time hopefully to beat Nuts and Bolts and Kazooie. If not both, then at least Nuts and Bolts

Late April.

I think I might finally have to buy myself some MS points - it might give me an excuse to get Braid as well while I'm at it :)

I wish I hadn't fully completed Banjo Tooie in a few days just a few months back...I don't think I could play it again so soon. It's the kind of game that can be soul destroying; the amount of backtracking to earlier levels and cumbersome switching of characters, plus convoluted level design might mean I'll give it a miss for a year. It's a shame it had almost none of the magic of BK.

I'n only downloading Tooie for Stop 'N Swap. When I actually play it I just can't be bothered going on for the exact reasons you said Sheikah. Can't be bothered with the likes of Grunty Industries and Rusty Bucket Bay.

I'n only downloading Tooie for Stop 'N Swap. When I actually play it I just can't be bothered going on for the exact reasons you said Sheikah. Can't be bothered with the likes of Grunty Industries and Rusty Bucket Bay.

Umm, that last level was from BK and is awesome. Take it back, swine. :P

Tooie is nowhere near as bad as some make it out to be but it's definitely not as good as reviews said it was at the time earlier, personally I think it does have a good deal of the magic and charm of the first and while it's not equal (not by a long shot) some of the new ideas in it were awesome like the split-up pads and some of the transformations, the only thing I really hate about it other than the obvious spoilt level design is Banjo's voice >< it would have been better if they had maintained the original instead of trying to make him sound more 'macho' it's sounds so wrong and forced... >>

Split up pads just meant that you'd go to the pad, split, go to the place you needed to do, return to the pad and combine, etc. While splitting was a good idea they should have just made it possible to do anywhere, or within the certain zones where it was required. A button press should then have instantly recombined the two to be done away with all the backtracking.

Those parts reminded me of DK64, but less harsh. In DK64 you would have to backtrack to character select barrels should you see a different coloured banana, blueprint, weapon button or instrument pad. That game was a bloody disaster in so many areas.

Take that back! DK64 was awesome!

And so is Banjo Tooie. I though the worlds were amazing, more imaginative and grander in scale than in Kazooie. Quality stuff.