NEurope
Hellfire

Wii MotionPlus- 1:1 add on

Hmmmm very interesting news - It would make sense for this to come packaged with a game (let's hope it's punch it out).

I just hope that EA and other 3rd party companies implement this into their future releases make it a choice in the options menu - I'm specifically thinking of Tiger Woods 09 - With this included and online play (also the positive feedback IGN has given it) this would be awesome!

It's a great idea, question is: will the Nunchuk be attachable to the Wiimote/Wiimotion+ combo, and what will the batterylife be like...

It's a great idea, question is: will the Nunchuk be attachable to the Wiimote/Wiimotion+ combo, and what will the batterylife be like...

Yes it will be attachable. I never thought of the battery life. Charger stations are pretty cheap though.

I just hope 3rd parties can figure out a way to use this to make hardcore games.

There's been a few suggestions already, like Wii music and another game i've forgotten.

Donkey Kong Country IV, I'm sure someone said it somewhere...

I heard Microsoft didn't unveil their own motion-Xremote-controlled-beast. This MotionPlus news could have kept rightly until tomorrow. :heh:

Hmmm wonder if you get 2 packaged with Wii Music? remember the original Wii trailer with a guy drumming with 2 wiimotes??? (fat chance eh? lol)

These should cost no more than a tenner and one should deffo be packaged with a game along with an even bulkier condom for your wiimote!

Hmmm wonder if you get 2 packaged with Wii Music? remember the original Wii trailer with a guy drumming with 2 wiimotes??? (fat chance eh? lol)

These should cost no more than a tenner and one should deffo be packaged with a game along with an even bulkier condom for your wiimote!

Wii music is a Wiiware game isn't it? how do you bundle stuff with a wiiware game?

Wii music is a Wiiware game isn't it? how do you bundle stuff with a wiiware game?

Wiiware???? since when???

:confused::wtf::confused:

Wiiware???? since when???

:confused::wtf::confused:

Evidently, this is still a grey area. I'm sure all will be unveiled tomorrow.

They announced at one point it would be WiiWare, though that could change if they want to bundle this with it.

Huh, I dont remember EVER hearing it was going to be a WiiWare game, an I hear everything........ :)

Until I see some games using this decently I'm going to remain firmly unimpressed with this new peripheral.

I was thinking...would Nintendo use this add-on to launch a Wii Sports 2. Certainly would push it and would ensure Nintendo owned the entire universe.

I was thinking...would Nintendo use this add-on to launch a Wii Sports 2. Certainly would push it and would ensure Nintendo owned the entire universe.

Sex paddles? Yeah it certainly would be pushing it.

Indeed...That would be capturing the HARDCORE market for sure :santa:

Yes.

INSIDE YOURSELVES!

Nintendo is expanding the market. Within you.

This sounds nice. Now all I need is the infrared glasses thingy and I'll be a happy wii owner for life.