NEurope
Hellfire

Wii MotionPlus- 1:1 add on

You know what would be awesome. Miyamoto coming onstage, using this and performing on Wii Music and giving us an Ochestra.

Believe...

GUYS... MAYBE... IT HAS HEADTRACKING!!! :D

Maybe in the headset!!

LOL, SHINO!!!

I think it only works with one, lol

GUYS... MAYBE... IT HAS HEADTRACKING!!! :D

I don't think so. Maybe Nintendo will also announce head tracking though.

Well I hope a lot of games will use it instead of only a few, let's see how this works when they show it off tomorrow.

RESIDENT EVIL WII Confirmed

resident-evil-4-wii-art-leon-krauser-knife-fight-small.jpg

*Slaps head*

Well we have 2 Resi's, but yes, out of the blue. CONFIRMED.

GUYS!!!

Microssoft is going to have his booth in one hour, im totally expecting it now...

I really hope Microssoft get's owned

I actually cannot believe Nintendo has done something like this..it's took em long enough...now there coming across a really sly (but clever, lol) company. Well done..i'm impressed. : peace:

it is very sly and unexpected...not something I expected from nintendo...but fair play to them, microsoft have definitly been undermined here.

Awesome Nintendo, awesome. Can't wait to see their conference now. This is such a dirty, but great move to announce this right before MS's conference, if the rumours about their "Newton" or whatever it's called are true.

Cool, really didn't expect this from nintendo. But it shows that they aren't sitting back as much as we thought, improving on what is already a money making machine for them.

Now if they reveal some kind of extra storage device for the wii... well... i will be fully in love with nintendo again!

If you look closely, you can see the small microphone hole in the WiiMotionPluse

Wii Microphone CONFIRMED

You actually made me look :'(

If you look closely, you can see the small microphone hole in the WiiMotionPluse

Wii Microphone CONFIRMED

DUST ON WII-MOTE. WII HOVER CONFIRMED

I still don't understand. It's 1:1 - supposedly. It's a design flaw Nintendo have had in their controller, the main selling point of their console, that they've now essentially patched. That requires you to buy another add-on for all your controller - and also messes up the compatibility. So a console designed for the casual audience, ranging from children to the elder, has got a lot less accessible.

I still don't see how it would suddenly make sword games amazing. Like I said, it has no way of tracking movement of the body, so any real fancy sword swinging is kind of null.

But my first point is my main point. I guess I could be proved wrong about the second point, which would be awesome.

I don't know anyone who thinks a motion sensitive controlle for MS is a good idea; its great at what it does, why does it want to be something it's not, and never will be? I would love the media to boo them when they unveil it, would be hilarious.... It's America, it could happen.....

I still don't understand. It's 1:1 - supposedly. It's a design flaw Nintendo have had in their controller, the main selling point of their console, that they've now essentially patched. That requires you to buy another add-on for all your controller - and also messes up the compatibility. So a console designed for the casual audience, ranging from children to the elder, has got a lot less accessible.

I still don't see how it would suddenly make sword games amazing. Like I said, it has no way of tracking movement of the body, so any real fancy sword swinging is kind of null.

But my first point is my main point. I guess I could be proved wrong about the second point, which would be awesome.

Balance board.

dazzybee, me too ^^

(Im such a Nintendo Fanboy xD)

I know what you're getting at, but its not like they are gonna bundle it with a full body motion capture kit, is it? :indeed:

MotionPlus is intended for the us than casual audience

We're already having a party, its only more soon.

We still have a new IP coming, so the party could get better :D

Wesley: I'm excited about this, but I agree with you, this should have been included in the Wiimote from day 1. Same with wireless nunchuck.

As far as I see it not having 1:1 wasn't a selling point. It was motion controlled, which it is. Not picture perfect. And I'd presume, knowing Nintendo, games will have two settings; one that works with the current remote and one that works with 1:1 so you don't have to buy it.

And if it trakcs all space it will track movement of your body. Unless you personally hold your hand dead still and move your body. I think...I dunno. The tech goes over my head a bit.

We're already having a party, its only more soon.

We still have a new IP coming, so the party could get better :D

He's talking about the MS party.

Interesting, I'll hold my comments untill I see this is motion.

I see what you did there.