NEurope
Hellfire

Wii MotionPlus- 1:1 add on

I cant see a nunchuck port = A new Wireless NUNCHUCK Confirmed

Look at the square part at bottom, the Nunchuck pushes into.

Guys... WAIT A SECOND!!!

What about my dear Nunchuck? It doesn't seem to be an Entrace to Nunchuck there :'(

Nintendo wins E3

1:1 Games demonstarted

Punchout

Wii Music

Red steel 2

Kid Icarus

ZELDA

I vote lock down the boards. We can all go home now. E3 is over. Sony looses again.

I'm still trying to fully understand what this does, but even better motion controls is a massive positive...Can't wait for more info!

Was a very surprise announcement..had no-idea....

I didn't mean all gams would be one to one, just that all the old games would be more responsive and fluid.

But 1:1 is still impossible for sword fighting. There's no way for them to make resistance to the player when the swords clash.

True, but its better than it was with waggle.

OH WAIT... Is that square... TO THE NUNCHUCK?

Uff... can breath again

Look at the square part at bottom, the Nunchuck pushes into.

Oh yeah, my bet it is cap covering the port. So you can use your old nun chunk or pay money for the wireless one and keep the port covered with the "square part"

So OPTIONAL WIRELESS NUNCHUCK CONFIRMED

I cant see a nunchuck port = A new Wireless NUNCHUCK Confirmed

Look at the picture again;

c502KBfbSeXO2_Ji8pzZHo3gSH9SkICI.jpg

clearly a small square cover at the bottom...

You know what this will be bundled with? Wii Music? Yep, I called it.

Yea, can see that happening actually.

But 1:1 is still impossible for sword fighting. There's no way for them to make resistance to the player when the swords clash.

It's not impossible though. Player can move Wii-mote back to attack, the player in screen can automatically move sword arm back.

I'm sure there can be a way around it if you really thought about it.

Red steel 2

But with Ubi not knowing how to use this properly, its bound to suck.

You know what this will be bundled with? Wii Music? Yep, I called it.

It could be bundled with Punch-Out and Wii Music.

It could be bundled with Punch-Out and Wii Music.

I thought Wii Music was already confirmed to be WiiWare?

Next person that says Zelda will be at E3 is getting hit by my mighty whip.

Also use this in Red Steel to try and make better sword fighting -.-

OH MY GOD... IM SO EXCITED!!!

isjfa0oijaegainghdaikgoavjaivhjdjadasfoadfojweofkaejafdjaoafkdacldasdkacdakdacoddkcadcdokdacdoasaivjfaomdadaslcamdaocoakcadpadpafkadsvadjvoamv,mvalkcvdavoajddjaivjdjasvdovdavdodvjkoadjavaddomvdovmvdmdasvomdavvdomdovdasgoajaogkadasommcvdsavdaoavjsadodkakasffpdasmfjdasfkoasvoamaifhaovnascvncdadsifhepqnmpgengeioghdpasjgqprgopnhhqigjrqprgrglihqrpwmfdpnhqijemcqjepejjpedqpqeffjepmdwjqepfjoqfpqmjqogihq+efheq+efhwqdoqijqwif8fhqeifqefqehqhqeqeuf+q+qfqjqejefh+h+qfq+efheweuhf+qkncq+qufd+qnf+qjcbquqeu+fqhqef+fhe88efhqu+qqereqh´q ht3823+h´whef8q8qerq+r893fq+hfa+hqpeg+++qgf«+wh´0h´h0eahagha9'jA0JIGAPGAPGJADPAJGADASPag´jadg+jsopjgerhjjrpajha

I love how Nintendo unveil it 2 hours before Microsofts press conference, I bet they're panicking now, thinking what the fuck do we do now!! Thunder.....stolen.....

I didn't mean all gams would be one to one, just that all the old games would be more responsive and fluid.

I understand what you're getting at, and I agree. We'll have to see if we are right in practise, but in principle its logical. :)

OH MY GOD... IM SO EXCITED!!!

isjfa0oijaegainghdaikgoavjaivhjdjadasfoadfojweofkaejafdjaoafkdacldasdkacdakdacoddkcadcdokdacdoasaivjfaomdadaslcamdaocoakcadpadpafkadsvadjvoamv,mvalkcvdavoajddjaivjdjasvdovdavdodvjkoadjavaddomvdovmvdmdasvomdavvdomdovdasgoajaogkadasommcvdsavdaoavjsadodkakasffpdasmfjdasfkoasvoamaifhaovnascvncdadsifhepqnmpgengeioghdpasjgqprgopnhhqigjrqprgrglihqrpwmfdpnhqijemcqjepejjpedqpqeffjepmdwjqepfjoqfpqmjqogihq+efheq+efhwqdoqijqwif8fhqeifqefqehqhqeqeuf+q+qfqjqejefh+h+qfq+efheweuhf+qkncq+qufd+qnf+qjcbquqeu+fqhqef+fhe88efhqu+qqereqh´q ht3823+h´whef8q8qerq+r893fq+hfa+hqpeg+++qgf«+wh´0h´h0eahagha9'jA0JIGAPGAPGJADPAJGADASPag´jadg+jsopjgerhjjrpajha

Thatta boy :D

That's exactly how people should feel at E3.

I love how Nintendo unveil it 2 hours before Microsofts press conference, I bet they're panicking now, thinking what the fuck do we do now!! Thunder.....stolen.....

I'm not really following the MS stuff. What exactly are they supposed to reveal?

Nintendo wins E3

1:1 Games demonstarted

Punchout

Wii Music

Red steel 2

Kid Icarus

ZELDA

I vote lock down the boards. We can all go home now. E3 is over. Sony looses again.

Nah they have enough in the bag...Microsoft will lose...all their hardcore stuff is just more of the same and their casual stuff will fall flat.

I actually cannot believe Nintendo has done something like this..it's took em long enough...now there coming across a really sly (but clever, lol) company. Well done..i'm impressed. : peace:

Wow, cool! Didn't expect that. Hopefully it costs less than £30. Otherwise it might be expensive to upgrade all 4 controllers.