NEurope
Jamba

Forgiveness

I never forgive.

I wait for my revenge. I postpone- what a month, two months, sometimes a year- and my revenge is done silently- but I do not forgive, and I do not forget.

I never forgive.

I wait for my revenge. I postpone- what a month, two months, sometimes a year- and my revenge is done silently- but I do not forgive, and I do not forget.

Ah man that is sexy. I won't lie, I'm thoroughly aroused by that bold, yet ninja-esque statement!

Ah man that is sexy. I won't lie, I'm thoroughly aroused by that bold, yet ninja-esque statement!

i could have been a ninja... but i couldnt afford the uniform ~ i went to my first ninja lesson in a swimsuit and tights... all the other ninjas laughed at me :sad:

..i could be confusing "ninja" with "ballerina" mind you...

I never forgive.

Wow... I'd like to see someone know about your revenge actions and still be your friend. That's pretty malicious don't ya think?

I'll forgive but never forget and I probably won't trust them as much as I used to. It depends whether they did something nasty to me, if it was a petty argument, then I'd forgive and forget. But if it was a major one with hurtful words in, then I will never forget it.

I'd probably accept their apology twice (maximum depending on situations) but the third time, I'd just think they're taking the piss and won't bother.

But I haven't fallen out with anyone so :yay: