NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
nicolasmasset

Funny console wars video

crap, immature, words fail me. With out a doubt this should be removed from the internet forever.

Eh im not gonna watch it now, im one of those people were other people make opinions for me :(

Btw, since xbox360 is out in 3 days, should the 'next-gen' (360,PS3 revo) be called the current-gen now? Or does this only count when all the consoles have made there debut?

um.............................

How do I go about removing those videos from existance? Seriously nobody should be put through such torment EVER again!

Heheh, fuck you all, that was Kevin "fragmaster" Bowen and you guys are taking it way too seriously. He's awesome and you suck.

Plus, his renowned and tireless love for the Dreamcast makes him a good guy.

Heheh, fuck you all, that was Kevin "fragmaster" Bowen and you guys are taking it way too seriously. He's awesome and you suck.

Plus, his renowned and tireless love for the Dreamcast makes him a good guy.

Or he's humour doesnt match the people's that posted saying it sucked? Your taking the negative feedback way too seriously :P

Or he's humour doesnt match the people's that posted saying it sucked? Your taking the negative feedback way too seriously :P

You're making the mistake of thinking I actually care about what the people said, I just felt like offending them anyway.

What an asshole.

you cant make out what hes saying because he starts goin nheenhghgeee ngehee every 30 seconds. Biggest pile of shite i have seen since little britain on thursday night

some people have very simple sense of humour

:grin: So if I laugh with something that doesn't have the dabookerman-humor seal of approval, I'm a simple person eh?!

Oh so that's how it's gonna be huh! Bring it on!!!

Ha Ha Ha HA Ha Ha HAHAHA! MmmmmPotatochips! ;) lmao

:grin: So if I laugh with something that doesn't have the dabookerman-humor seal of approval, I'm a simple person eh?!

Oh so that's how it's gonna be huh! Bring it on!!!

Ha Ha Ha HA Ha Ha HAHAHA! MmmmmPotatochips! ;) lmao

no..i said simple sense of humour, not simple person (or are you hiding something)

the biggest insult to 360 was its the average weight of the buyer :S wow im sure insulted *closes the window*

Sign in to follow this