NEurope
Dyson

Halo 3 Kid. In 10 years time..

Shame he's focused so much attention on such an unworthy game.

See, I did something similar with A Link To The Past items. A worthy waste of time I think we'll all agree.

I like how he mimmicks the exact animation. By like I do mean he looks like a complete 'tard and that he's pretty much what half the world young population is going to be like in a few years at this rate, but the efforts there. Maybe if he puts that much effort in at school... </exaggeration >

That's what I was thinking, his movements are exactly the same as the game's animations, that's the sickest part of this vid, he completely mixes them with reality.

Just makes me glad that YouTube didn't exist when I was doing shit like that.

Yap, every young boy does this kind of stuff, thankfully the internet didn't exist in my time.

Its also funny he felt that for a more realistic look he had to cover every thing in shiny sticky tape. Says a lot about Halo's graphics.

I think he is pretty creative! the way he gets the guns detailed and stuff. :) but I thniking posting a video of him doing this was a bad idea.

I used to build and makes stuff as a kid using cardboard and cereal boxes (though not to this degree! :o) luckily Youtube wasn't around then and if it was I wouldn't have recorded myself.

He says whatever colour was voted the most he'd colour his armour in that manner. I assume this video is old, so does anyone know what colour was chosen?

Or if it's new we could bombard him with suggestions of neon yellow with penises all over it. Or something similar.

I couldn't watch anymore. That is just, that kids needs some serious help. He joins the ranks of N64 Kid and Wii-Kid

I couldn't watch anymore. That is just, that kids needs some serious help. He joins the ranks of N64 Kid and Wii-Kid

The N64-kid I've heard of, but the Wii-kid ...?

This kid is in a league of his own in terms of social self-harming. The N64 kid was still young enough to be considered cute and innocent, and none of his mates would be likely to see him on the internets at the time.

On the other hand, this kid can't be considered innocent because he clearly already knows what teabagging is, and he can't be seen as cute because he looks like McLovin. It's also more likely in this day and age that his "friends" will find this and tear him a new one.

I think he's awesome. Double awesome for real life fake tea bagging.

This guy just won youtube, but yeah, he's going to get bullied so much for this, and he seems dangerously obsessed with Halo.

I thought the Warthog replica he had at the back was really good. Strange choice of colours though.

kudos to him for making all that stuff, but yer posting that on the net is social suicide, i hope he is ok...

I would never be arsed to put that much effort into something...

I Think the US government should hire this kid as a military advisor.

"oh god, sarge! the rain! we have to retreat!!"

"nevar!! we shall be victorious ~ those guns are covered with enough sticky tape to hog-tie an elephant!!" :zzz:

Kotaku summed it up best I think:

Instead of making your little petty jabs and pokes, think of this: this kid is probably going to invent a cardboard car that runs on cardboard, save the earth, become a billionaire and score unfathomable amounts of pussy. Dude's that good with his hands.

Mcoy would say that but he won't, because this kid clearly has an obsession with a game. Mcoy was once addicted to a game very badly but Mcoy was never addicted to a level that he'd make replicas/dress himself up as characters/do insults on fake people...

Mcoy knows this kid is taking it to the next level and is taking it too far, Mcoy wouldn't be surprised if this kid kept it up if he ended up dead for non stop playing 48 hours or something.

Haha, well done that group.

The kid's a funking genius. Not many of us would have the guts to do aaany of that, let alone t-bagging on the internet, whilst dressed in Halo Combat Gear.

I'm not even a fan of the games, but this had me in stitches. I laughed....in horror. But, I laughed.

I was quite impressed by the details in the weaponary, aswell as the huge array :D

I'd probably do something like this if I was so obsessed by a game, but wouldnt be Halo 3..

Not many of us would have the guts to do aaany of that, let alone t-bagging on the internet, whilst dressed in Halo Combat Gear.

Thing is, I see courage as overcoming fear. Clearly the kid doesn't see anything wrong in what he's doing, and whilst I'm hardly in a position to suggest otherwise... well, I don't think it would meet much resistance if I did.

Everyone does things when they're young that they'll feel mortified about later in life. The trick is to leave no evidence!

..he'll look back on this and think..what? What will he think?

I don't know. Because whilst this is incredibly, INCREDIBLY sad

He's still cooler than you. :smile:

His movements are like so...computer animated... Its strange to watch.

Also you wonder why his parents let him play such violent games. Sad times.

:(

In 10 years time, he might actually be legally old enough to play the game.

He is in America, game ratings over there are only recommendations.

That kid is actually incredibly talented, the detail on those weapons is great. I could tell exactly what they were by looking at them. And that teabagging action was awesome.