NEurope
skarmachild

Why Play.com are complete bastards.

Sent me the wrong thing once, wasn't too happy but I've had the wrong thing from Gameplay and had to wait ages with Amazon too so it probably wouldn't stop me buying from them again.

Bastards? I just ordered Futurama seasons 1-4 and Family Guy seasons 1-3 for just under £100 from those guys! Don't see that happening anywhere else!

US DS games do not link up with UK DS games, i've tried, none of them worked.

Unless my DS just likes to piss me off...(which is actualy true, stupid DS)

Play are SO slow!!!! I like Gameplay's service the best, though I mainly use Amazon.

You complain Play is slow.. but use Amazon. You sir must have major patience with Amazon.

I've used Play a few times, not for pre-orders. I found them good, I wasn't really fussed on how long it took for the goods to arrive (about 5 days IIRC) because they weren't important orders, but none the less, good service and cheap prices.

:S It takes Amazon a couple of days. Play took about 5/6 days when I ordered AWDS (I got the PAL ver. btw)

Never had any problems with Play, ordered a few games and DVDs off them. Stuff always arrived quickly and the pre-orders I made actually turned up early.

I dont buy ggames from play.com my mum uses it for cds but mot recently started using cdbang.com

I use gameplay, i pre-oredered nintendogs and got it 6th october, uk copy, cheaper price. I pre-ordered MKDS and WiFi adaptor on tursday and am hoping for the same service.

i order quite a bit off amazon and i find its really good in terms of delivery. 2 days which is awesome for us lot over here. theres a lot of websites that like to charge £10-£15 extra to ship to northern ireland, but amazon doesnt.

It takes items 3 days or so from Play tome, in Shetland! Tehy are quicker than Gameplay in my experiences, with cheaper prices and better service etc.

i oredered 'ssx on tour' on amazon and it arrived rite on time for my bday 3days after i ordered it

i was chuffed to pieces

It takes items 3 days or so from Play tome, in Shetland! Tehy are quicker than Gameplay in my experiences, with cheaper prices and better service etc.

But Gameplay have an online help service :confused:

from play for me the stuff i order arrives within 3 working days. And stuff which i preorder i usually get early like the zelda game i got over a week early

i use play.com all the time and never had any problems with them except the odd package going missing but thats mr naughty postman's fault and not play's! when things like that happen they have always sent me a new one free of charge.

if i was you i would ring them rather than email them, i always do if somethings wrong and it all gets sorted there and then.

i constantly order CD's and DVD's from them but tend to get my games from gameplay...

I always use Play.com and they've always been GREAT!!

Good prices, Free delivery and never waited any longer than 2 days!!

Bottom line is that play.com is getting to expensive, they used to be cheap but now the are almost the same as game.

Nowhere near as expensive as GAME.

I find them to be one of the most reliable sites with excellent prices. I've had roughly 50ish things off the site with no problems what so ever. All arrived within 4 days and in perfect nick. Just pretty much done all my Chrimbo shopping with the website and not a single problem. Did feel sorry for the postie though. He must have had 7 jiffy bags to deliver me in one day.

No poblems with play. When i got Eternal Darkness off them, the game wasnt in the slot in the case and got scratched to hell. Wasnt their fault. i Emailed them and they told me to send it back. I sent it back and they sent a new copy of the game and refunded the P&P.

Bottom line is that play.com is getting to expensive, they used to be cheap but now the are almost the same as game.

In the same way as you're almost as tall as me?

what are u on about, i dont know your hight, and im sure we were never the same hight anyway, unlike play .com and game.

In the same way as you're almost as tall as me?

Best comeback ever! arent you like 7ft or sumthin rokhed?

They dont cost anywhere near as much as Game. Besides they need to make a profit as much as any company.

Best comeback ever! arent you like 7ft or sumthin rokhed?

what do you mean best come back, it doesnt even make sense, how can you compare our hight to shop sales.....???? :confused:

what do you mean best come back, it doesnt even make sense, how can you compare our hight to shop sales.....???? :confused:

Dude, even I got that one. :hmm:

It was an analogy. Look it up.

i never had problems with Play, heck i when serious sam 2 came out for the pc they were selling for £17.99 with free delivery, whilst other retailers were selling it for £25+ (excluding delivery)