NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Dreams of Penguins. Oft Kinky.

Oh god, last night's dream was strange. Football had become a one on one sport that was played in/through a sea of gateaux. I was ''England'' and had to play against Hitler. But I was upside down in the cake and couldn't get out/couldn't breathe, so he was winning. Felt horrible.

2009_04_20_hitler_cake.jpg

I had a dream last night where I ran down the street and I was the goddamn batman

That was literally it, but it was totally kick ass.

So I've had a few strange dreams recently. I'll highlight three. One is extremely extremely disturbing and strange.

---------

Last night : I dreamt that a few people commented on my FB status (genuine status I did last night) proclaiming also their love for the new season of Family Guy. I realised it was a dream when I checked a few seconds ago and there were no replies.

---------

A few nights ago : I dreamt that there were really big (as in not horror movie size, just SCARILY almost realistically big) about a yard or so big tarantula climbing on my wall. I shit it in the dream.

---------

Last week : I actually meant to revive this thread last week when I had this. Very disturbing. I only remember one specific portion, but basically (and it was scary/strange enough to wake me up and feel disturbed/scared) this kid, young boy about ....7 ish walked up to me, his face literally next to mine, he put a gun in his mouth and shot. It didn't blow his head off, just dots of blood splashed all on his face and he continued to stare at me completely emotionless, looking me straight in the eye.

I think it was meant to be a video game as I remember thoughts of "Oh he killed himself, now I don't get the points" but I woke up then anyway. Pretty strange.

(genuine status I did last night) proclaiming also their love for the new season of Family Guy.

Even I've dreamed of the new season of Family Guy being good. I then woke up and realised they've completely lost the plot and it sucks. :nono:

To stay on topic however, I've had some interesting dreams lately. Don't remember them very well at all but I do know I was sporting guns and gunning monsters and robotic things down in at least two of them.

Edited by Ganepark32

Even I've dreamed of the new season of Family Guy being good. I then woke up and realised they've completely lost the plot and it sucks. :nono:

To stay on topic however, I've had some interesting dreams lately. Don't remember them very well at all but I do know I was sporting guns and gunning monsters and robotic things down in at least two of them.

You crazy talking! This season has been hilarious.

Last nights episode had faeces eating and genuine discussion of suicide in the same episode. Amazing.

You crazy talking! This season has been hilarious.

Last nights episode had faeces eating and genuine discussion of suicide in the same episode. Amazing.

I've watched the show since it first aired and I'm sorry but the latest season is by far the worst. They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for 'jokes' and a lot of the story lines are things which have already been covered in American Dad with a slight twist which does nothing more than make it obvious that they're running out of ideas for how to use the characters. Last nights two episodes were a perfect example of this.

Anyways, we should stop derailing this thread. If you want to discuss, you know how to get in touch :awesome:

N-E DREAM ALERT

So yes. I've had some vivid dreams recently. The other night was one about being shadowed by foxes my walk home from a night out (after seeing a fox on my walk home from a night out), and they kept getting bolder, and eventually started nipping my leg. But the most interesting was last nights -

Basically a mixture of N-E people and friends from my life were staying in this hotel or something, as though we were on a weekend getaway. Only the whole point of the trip was that it was one long mafia game. Like we all had our roles, and we actively had to fish info out of people. Or something like that. ANYWAY.

I went to the toilet or bathroom or something and noticed a sound from the next room, and I could see red writing and shapes forming on the wall in front, but it was like it was...burnt onto my iris, like I wasn't meant to see it, but I did. And I suddenly knew that dwarf_gourami was in the next room making a deal with satan to win the game. I kid you not.

I saw Satan make loads of lists and stuff, and dwarf like debate targets. And I ran out, unsure of who to trust, silently screaming. I ran into the main bar/restaurant area of the hotel where most people were gathered, and like tried to hint at stuff, but I was so shaken, and was so scared of telling the wrong people. This was serious.

I walked casually passed reception as dwarf left the room with Satan and he went into the bar, and suddenly blue lasers barred the way back in. He was telling a lie about his powers or something to everyone (I knew because I'd seen his role/life in the bathroom due to my devil vision), and the receptionist reassured me that the lasers were a sign of positivity. Anyway I wrote a note and handed it to the receptionist, they seemed trustworthy. I wrote "dwarf_gourami is a satanist." and then really faux-casually walked off.

That's all I remember.

I love. I don't even know what dwarf looks like. I just know it was meant to be him. It was so scary though. The feeling mafia games should evoke. Felt like the bit in Alien3:

alien-3-ripleys-face.jpg

Like everything being too close to handle.

Mafia has got to me. :p

Oh my god. I had...the most orgasm inducing dream of my life last night. Basically....well lots of boring stuff happened but there was a bit with glorious GLORIOUS sun shine, and a large pool type complex, with some kind of raised pool section. In the pool when I joined them were, ...just.....amazing;

Olivia Wilde

Olivia-Wilde-12.jpg

Ariana Grande

ariana-grande-ustream.jpg?1?1

As well as a multitude of other scantily clad females including Claire, who was fine with all the mildly erotic happenings going on around us.

Glorious. Utterly glorious.

Nowadays I forget my dreams immediately after thinking "Wow...I'll remember that!". *gets up out of bed* *gone*

So now I get flashes of them throughout the day. I just remembered in last nights one that I was on my laptop, and I was browsing Pitchfork.com when I saw they'd reviewed Jennifer Lopez's new album (which doesn't exist) and gave it 8.8 / 10. :laughing: I love. I think I then shared the link with Chair on facebook.

I wish that was true.

Later on in the dream, there was some sort of...green river with all these cards, or tokens floating on them. All with disney/cartoon characters on them. The river ended in a black hole/I couldn't see since it was black. Occasionally along the river were alcoves were you had to hand these tokens/cards/characters to people. I handed over the ones I'd collected, and then by chance Ursula, Maleficent and Jasfar all bumped up against each other in the river, hitting the side of the alcove. So it was easy to collect them (rare) and hand them in.

Then somehow that led to a place that looked like a level I always played with Chair in Tenchu. (it was the same "place" as where the river was though)

The police/authority of some sort had imprisoned Killer Croc on the roof of a building (somehow that was deemed a good enough prison, just the fact he was on a roof). I think there was some really insubstantial rope tied around the rim of the roof, and thats what "kept him in". A policeman/authority person had to tentatively go on the roof to do something, and everyone screamed "behind you!", as Killer Croc approached. He pushed the man off the roof, and then using his claws, slice the rope. For some reason that meant everyone went batshit, like terrified he could now escape (despite the rope not holding anything in, it couldn't even trip you up).

I don't remember the rest. Reminds me of the sentiment behind the song Velvet Rope by Janet Jackson though.

Most of my dreams tend to be more about things that may happen in the near futore, although I never really remmber them until it actully happens and then I get the day ja vu experiance.

Appoliges if this kind of thread has been done before. But I love analyising dreams, and some dreams I have are just crazy. I cant always make scence of them, I love hearing other peoples random dreams too :)

So I'm walking down a street with my Mum, then I decide to go into this salon and I ask for a tattoo (not specifying) and this bearded guy gave me about 5 tattoos. One of them was like scrabble pieaces, it was ment to say 'thankyou for the venom' and that was on my lower arm, the other tattoo I remember was a hand holding a cross on my wrist. He finishes and we leave, walking down the street I notice the tattoo's are raised out of my skin, probably getting infected, and that the lyrics were very wrong, then I say to mum 'omg I dont think he is licenced' and then we go back to the salon and its closed. We see the owner somhow and asked if he was a scratcher (one that inks without a licence) and he said yes.

then I wake up

Now I can kinda see how this mostly relates to my day, yesterday I was talking about tattoos with 2 people I work with cause they are getting gaming related ink this week, to which I said I cant wait to get more ink, and also I was looking at my tattoo yesterday and I swear theres a 'bumpy' line.

'thank you for the venom' is probably the most commmon My Chemical Romance tattoo fans have, I dont have it, nor do I want it, BUT I had mentioned for my next ink I may get the cover art to the 'live and rare' cd they have done.

The cross thing? Well I had just watched glee and it was about religion this week so thats as far as that goes cause I am not christian.

Still found it rather odd dream >_< and that I can remember it

I was actually about to make a thread about dreams myself as last night I did something i've never done before.

I had a dream well nightmare but in another nightmare.... was so fucking strange.

I dreamt that me and Mrs Murr had just had a play fight / mess around on the living room floor, so we were just laying on the rug, then Mrs Murr says “Did you see the ironing basket move?†I reply no, and she got really scared /worried saying “How can you not see that, really make it stop†then she was saying “now the pillows on the sofa are moving†–

Then I woke up, sat up in bed, then Mrs Murr walked into the bedroom fully dressed. I said “why aren’t you in bed? Why are you dressed†then she replied “I wanted to stay awake while you slept so I could chase you if you got taken away†I was like WTF? Then there was a smash at the door downstairs, Mrs Murr jumped on me and said “No your not going, they wont take youâ€

Then I woke up again for reals at 3am, Mrs Murr was in bed asleep, It was so weird.

The dream I had last night was weird...

I was swimming in the swimming pool and I was doing my usual half-a-mile when something pulled on my legs under the water and dragged me down. I looked down and it was a mermaid with an evil face trying to kill me. I tried to get to the surface but she wouldn't let go. I kicked her really hard in the face and I started swimming back up to the surface and then I was in the ocean with nobody around. So I just started swimming in one direction and continued, really scared that I was going to drown but then a boat appeared out of nowhere. I called it for help but nobody came and then a bunch of evil-looking mermaids dragged me underwater and they said "This is how you die...underwater with us!" in a really beautiful, soft voice.

I woke up, coughing. I often have weird dreams like this, lmao.

I was actually about to make a thread about dreams myself as last night I did something i've never done before.

I had a dream well nightmare but in another nightmare.... was so fucking strange.

I dreamt that me and Mrs Murr had just had a play fight / mess around on the living room floor, so we were just laying on the rug, then Mrs Murr says “Did you see the ironing basket move?†I reply no, and she got really scared /worried saying “How can you not see that, really make it stop†then she was saying “now the pillows on the sofa are moving†–

Then I woke up, sat up in bed, then Mrs Murr walked into the bedroom fully dressed. I said “why aren’t you in bed? Why are you dressed†then she replied “I wanted to stay awake while you slept so I could chase you if you got taken away†I was like WTF? Then there was a smash at the door downstairs, Mrs Murr jumped on me and said “No your not going, they wont take youâ€

Then I woke up again for reals at 3am, Mrs Murr was in bed asleep, It was so weird.

Be glad it was only two. I have on a few occasions now felt slight sleep paralysis, but moreso gotten stuck in a series of false awakenings. Imagine being in a loop of waking up into dreams, 5, 6 or 7 times over? Soon you become aware you're asleep, but you feel like you can never wake up to reality. You are stuck in a hell, you don't know what's real and what's not, all you want to do is wake up and know that you're alive.

And you do! Then you look back on it and think it's awesome. Maybe only after it happens a few times, though. In fact I had a little episode two nights ago, but I'm getting better at breaking from them now...I think.

Be glad it was only two. I have on a few occasions now felt slight sleep paralysis, but moreso gotten stuck in a series of false awakenings. Imagine being in a loop of waking up into dreams, 5, 6 or 7 times over? Soon you become aware you're asleep, but you feel like you can never wake up to reality. You are stuck in a hell, you don't know what's real and what's not, all you want to do is wake up and know that you're alive.

And you do! Then you look back on it and think it's awesome. Maybe only after it happens a few times, though. In fact I had a little episode two nights ago, but I'm getting better at breaking from them now...I think.

That's pretty scary more so then awesome. I was glad to wake up after 2 dreams let alone 5+.

I guess it's depends somewhat on how the dream was going, from the 2 that I had last night I was relieved to be awake in both of them, I guess if something was going nicely or enjoyable I wouldn't want to wake up and when I did I'd of enjoyed the feeling more.

I've had endless dreams. Good source of material :P Had sleep paralysis a couple of times recently - my dad told me about how he used to get it occasionally, so it didn't scare me, but it's still an odd sensation to know you're awake but you can't move or open your eyes or anything. Just got to give it 30 seconds.

That's pretty scary more so then awesome. I was glad to wake up after 2 dreams let alone 5+.

I guess it's depends somewhat on how the dream was going, from the 2 that I had last night I was relieved to be awake in both of them, I guess if something was going nicely or enjoyable I wouldn't want to wake up and when I did I'd of enjoyed the feeling more.

Oh, they're never good dreams. I don't know if anyone gets stuck in good dreams. It's just...sort of like how dreams become fuzzy I guess you don't feel the terror quite like you did in that moment, and looking back it's sort of awesome to think/quite a rush. It's never awesome until quite a few hours later, like when you realise the next day that it happened. It's hard to explain, as demonstrated by my failure to explain.

I've had endless dreams. Good source of material :P Had sleep paralysis a couple of times recently - my dad told me about how he used to get it occasionally, so it didn't scare me, but it's still an odd sensation to know you're awake but you can't move or open your eyes or anything. Just got to give it 30 seconds.

I get it too sometimes, but mostly when I'm in an awkward position and it hurts. So I have to endure a like 20 seconds of pain while trying to get my arm to move.

Sure that's not just your arm going dead because you're leaning on it? :P

When you sleep your motor functions are 'shut down' so that your body doesn't act out everything you're dreaming. Sleep paralysis occurs where your conscious awakens but your body hasn't recieved the go-ahead yet. It's like the total opposite of sleep-walking, and urban legends say that sleep paralysis led to several people being wrongfully taken to have died in their sleep, and consequentially buried alive!

Sure that's not just your arm going dead because you're leaning on it? :P

When you sleep your motor functions are 'shut down' so that your body doesn't act out everything you're dreaming. Sleep paralysis occurs where your conscious awakens but your body hasn't recieved the go-ahead yet. It's like the total opposite of sleep-walking, and urban legends say that sleep paralysis led to several people being wrongfully taken to have died in their sleep, and consequentially buried alive!

Yes I'm sure. I can't move my whole body, so I try for my arms first.

I hate sleep paralysis. It's really weird. I can't move for like two minutes no matter how much I try.

WTF is this...

Sleep was once considered my most favourite thing ever behind sex, Now with all these horror stories of sleep paralysis, even deeper dreaming within dreams....

Fuck.... :(