NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Dreams of Penguins. Oft Kinky.

Why do folks have dreams about n-e users?

Because we have the sexiest forumers out there.

Fuck you, NeoGAF!

Fuck you, NeoGAF!

Haha, I was gonna say because we all secretly love each other, but that's basically the same thing I guess. =P

And no I don't have any cool dreams to share. Only thing I remember from last night's dream was watching some films with a cousin. So not very interesting. X3

Really scary dream! I was in my house with my family and outside there were thousands of soldiers, I think they were Saxons, trying to get us basically. Some of the time we could only hear them chanting which was even scarier and we had no clue why they were after us. So I rang the police (LOL) and the bastards put me on hold. The Saxons then threw stuff at the windows and they started shattering around us; at this point I woke myself up because I was so scared.
Sounds like the house assault in Resi 4!

The last scary dream that I remember took place in an abandoned Supermarket come Warehouse type place. It was pitch black in there and run down, with the lights occasionally humming and flickering on.

I was being hunted by a pair of human type monsters; one was a really tall almost Nemesis type monster, the other was the complete opposite; a really fast, vicious, creepy cybernetic baby type thing that ran on all fours like a cheetah!

It made for a very tense experience!

Edited by Retro_Link

Fuck you, NeoGAF!

QFT!

You got what I was going to say in one! :p

I keep dreaming about rollercoasters and theme parks recently.

I had one dream few days ago that me and Ine were at a theme park in Brighton, but we don't have one here. The closest thing we have are rides at the Pier, but this was an actual theme park. Basically, we had this ride that is similar to Bounce at Oakwood, but what happened is that it spun 360 degrees at the top! I kept worrying that Ine was going to fall out, since all we had was a bar to hold on to...But luckily she was ok.

Then, two nights ago, I had another dream, but this time with ViPeR/Joe, my second love...

I had a dream that we were at this second theme park, with two of the lads from the inbetweeners: Simon and Neil. We were lining up, and Joe was perving over these girls infront of us. Then, when they went on the ride, they were screaming, and we were both starting to shit ourselves.

Then, as soon as we got onto the ride, it just seemed pretty crap! We wondered what the fuss was about.

What the shit?!

Not had dreams about you! :weep:(joke)

Fuck you, NeoGAF!

Huh?

Edited by Dante

I keep dreaming about rollercoasters and theme parks recently.

I had one dream few days ago that me and Ine were at a theme park in Brighton, but we don't have one here. The closest thing we have are rides at the Pier, but this was an actual theme park. Basically, we had this ride that is similar to Bounce at Oakwood, but what happened is that it spun 360 degrees at the top! I kept worrying that Ine was going to fall out, since all we had was a bar to hold on to...But luckily she was ok.

That reminds me of a theme park here, where there's a very simple rollercoaster with one looping, and it simply goes back and forth. And all you have for protection there is a simple bar too. Scary. XD

Not had dreams about you! :weep:

Actually, I don't think I've had any dreams about Flinky yet either. =O

Unless I simply don't remember them... >.>;

That reminds me of a theme park here, where there's a very simple rollercoaster with one looping, and it simply goes back and forth. And all you have for protection there is a simple bar too. Scary. XD

Actually, I don't think I've had any dreams about Flinky yet either. =O

Unless I simply don't remember them... >.>;

;--O! ....

Not had dreams about you! :weep:
You don't want to, it's a hassle having to change the bed sheets!

I'd find it strange if anyone had dreams about me. Unless they're a female, in which case I'd feel chuffed.

But, for Dante, I'd make an exception. I loved you in Rocky IV.

You don't want to, it's a hassle having to change the bed sheets!

o______O

ten cha

I'd find it strange if anyone had dreams about me. Unless they're a female, in which case I'd feel chuffed.

But, for Dante, I'd make an exception. I loved you in Rocky IV.

I loved you in Zelda:MM.

Ahh...for a second I thought he was implying that I was Tingle, or looked like someone from Majora's Mask.

I couldn't see the Forest for the Treees.

The only time I've had a dream concerning this place was when I had a banging headache and I was up way too late - normally when that happens the thing I've been doing most during my day seems to get stuck on loop and invades my dreams.

If I recall, this place was empty, everyone was gone. And by gone, I don't mean just not logged in, I mean no longer existed. Somehow, I'd managed to get enough details of people to track them down to where they said they were from but nothing. So I was questioning whether something had happened to them or whether they existed in the first place.

Kind of strange it was - I rarely remember dreams, but I did this one.

Really scary dream! I was in my house with my family and outside there were thousands of soldiers, I think they were Saxons, trying to get us basically. Some of the time we could only hear them chanting which was even scarier and we had no clue why they were after us. So I rang the police (LOL) and the bastards put me on hold. The Saxons then threw stuff at the windows and they started shattering around us; at this point I woke myself up because I was so scared.

That sounds pretty freaky. I had a dream where I dropped my netbook in water and freaked out because all my essays and exam prep was on it.... THAT was scary. :p

I like how the police put you on hold. A dream definitely based in reality. :heh:

Why do folks have dreams about n-e users?

Because they don't get out the house enough?

I don't dream about N-E, but I do usually dream about having a happier life than I do.

Odd dream the other night, I worked with a few FBI agents to bust a counterfeit organisation in a holiday resort. The evil CEOs were all sunbathing on lilos when I nabbed what I can only imagine were schematics from their leader, had an epic fight with their sexy female CEO, and shut them down. Still Speedo-clad, they were then apprehended by me.

Ahh...for a second I thought he was implying that I was Tingle, or looked like someone from Majora's Mask.

For a second there, I thought someone else was also having the recurring dreams I have where you appear to me in green lycra.

For a second there, I thought someone else was also having the recurring dreams I have where you appear to me in green lycra.

I've had that happen to me to!

Except it wasn't a dream. O______O

I had a dream about being in a car crash yesterday. The car I was in was going too fast round a bend, went through the barrier and rolled a few times. No one was hurt, just a bit shaken up, but I remember the sensation of being flung around and the bounce every time the car hit the ground feeling a lot like either dodgems or a roller-coaster. It wasn't entirely unpleasant. What made it odd was that I remember it - I rarely remember dreams.

The only other two I can remember are one where I was walking through a mix of St Albans and Guildford, and some guys tried to mug me - I defended myself by blocking one guy's punch, and in doing so smashed my elbow into his face. Unfortunately, my actual elbow did the movement, and I was cuddling my girlfriend at the time, so I somehow managed to elbow her in the head - needless to say, she wasn't best pleased. The other dream is in Rome, with my girlfriend, and we went to the Vatican (where I've never been) - in the dream, it was a lot less impressive than I expected, and I remember that we attended mass, in which I took communion out of solidarity (Mel, my gf, is a Catholic). The inside of St. Paul's was a lot like a bigger version of my school's chapel.

Maybe I just need to eat less cheese...

Had a really intense dream last night, in an odd way I didn't want to wake up, even though it was pretty distressing. It was so damn wierd!

I was in a car with a really good friend and I suddenly became aware that her and I were either a couple, or that we were about to get it on there and then. Before something happened, she suddenly became aware that we were being watched by some strange creatures, and flashed me this "Don't let them know we know" look. We got out the car, and began walking down the what I remember to be an old country road, reminiscent of a place near where I live. I vividly remember the smell of fresh cut grass, as we walked down the path wondering if we were still being followed. When we realised we were, we broke into a run.

These "creatures" were catching up with us, and it was an incredibly horrible feeling. Then, I looked ahead, and saw that we were in this gigantic field, and the "creatures" had oddly fallen very far behind. I could see them in the distance, but neither of us were panicking anymore.

The entire dream then shifted completely, and both her and myself were sitting in this old, run-down bus. I remember an intense feeling of confusion, becuse everyone on the bus seemed so depressed, and emotional. This stranger, grabbed hold of me and said something along the lines of "Go, now! They want you, you're what they're looking for!". We both ran out of the bus, but were trying to keep out of sight. We saw this car/van thing (The ones with lots of space in the back, but still looking vaguley like a car) and crept into the back of it.

As the van slowed, we jumped out the back of it, and again saw the creatures chasing us. We just knew the path ahead of us was about to end, and we had nowhere left to run. We stopped and gave each other a look of total distress, before being jumped on by these still unknown creatures. I vividly remember feeling as though I was being scratched and bitten, before finally hearing my friend scream.

Then I woke up. It was damn weird. It was like two dreams, intertwined into one. Why can't I just have sexy dreams? :p

I had that one about you once, but I dreamt the future so I win and life.

This stranger, grabbed hold of me and said something along the lines of "Go, now! They want you, you're what they're looking for!".

Was this stranger Doctor Who? Its a very Whovian thing to say.

Only dream I've remember recently is I dreamt my housemate and her boyfriend moved out and it was kinda sad as I felt abandoned. Maybe its my subconscious playing on the fact that I never actually see them when he's round. Aaah well.

I dream about Dante. When I'm awake.

Uh thats nice. Was it a good dream?

Can't recall any dreams about NE members, but I may have just forgotten them. I often have... odd dreams. My girlfriend has been known to provide "helpful" Freudian analyses. :heh: