NEurope
Sprout

Children in Need

I played a teachers Vs 6th Form netball match (we cant do any contact sport due to someone breaking a teachers leg once). raised £60.

i love it when britain comes together to do something like this :) i'll be donating later on. can't wait to see catherine tate visit walford!

Sticky for the thread! :)

I donated £25, because i'm such a nice guy.

To remind people to donate? It can be unstickied tomorrow.

I'm just about to donate, it just happens to be my payday anyway.

christmas is important too, as well as comic relief and so on

Don't worry those threads will be stickied also.

I paid 30p for 3 raffle tickets =/

I dont really believe in all this crappy charity shite making the public pay even more for more shite. Thats why we pay taxes, for the bloody Government to short shite like this out. Instead of making us poor commen people pay our hard earned cash some of those bloody celebs should pay. But no, them not getting payed for the event justifies it. I doubt many of them actually give much to the charitys. I think the whoe things stupid. Plus our school does shit all cos me school is shite. we get bloody raffle tickets for shite like teddy bear they most probably stole for the 99 pence shop.

Sorry for the rant, but I have just had what is quite possibly the worst day of my life.

I only gave 13p and I feel really bad. When they came around our 6th form refectory I had two pound coins and I wanted to grab something to eat, so I gave them the change I had and then they disapppeared so they didn't get anymore.

i do not know when, but my cousins band will be on children in need, his name is michael davis and hell be doing some song with some ppl. so kewl

anyone else in wales? i've heard the eastenders sketch has already been on, but i never saw it. just wondering, is thta because of the bbc wales lot babbling on too long?

I wish they would put some good people on for a change, watching terry wogan trying to be funny is almost painful.

Our school raised about £2200. We had a non-uniform day, a talent show, a bake sale, selling pudsey badges and raffle for a 5kg bar of Chocolate.

I'm surprised we raised that much actually, everything was really cheap, 50p for a raffle ticket, 10p for a small cake, 50p for the talent show.

I wish they would put some good people on for a change, watching terry wogan trying to be funny is almost painful.

Terry Wogan is a legend, anyone that says otherwise deserves a painful and horrid death.

Terry Wogan is a legend, anyone that says otherwise deserves a painful and horrid death.

No he isn't, he is just an old man trying to be something he is not

*waits for the flaming to start*

this isn't really the right thread to start an argument.

Suprise to see you comment :indeed:

It was just my opinion, i see dont see how this is not the thread, it says children in need, terry wogan hosts it, you see what im getting at.

this isn't really the right thread to start an argument.

Meet JonSt, the guy who is usually trying to start an argument no matter what thread