NEurope

8-bit theater (good for an occasional read once you catch up)

VGcats (more for Super Effective. Although the main comic can have cute art sometimes)

Dueling Analogs

Fanboy$

Awkward Zombie

Digital Unrest

I've read all of PBF and avidly follow xkcd, and like others wish the first was still being updated. I used to like CAD, but not really sure why these days... Other than that, I occasionally read dinosaur comics, which are cool.

PBF isn't going to be update again, he quit doing it a while back =/ and if you look at the last one "Bee" Look at the letters going down on the left and then across on the second panal:

PBF246-Bee.gif

Shame though, PBF was bloody amazing, and I'm approving of the B^U kley hate, carry on =D

http://www.legorobotcomics.com/?id=1 is one I read as well as most people have mentioned not sure if anyones said SMBC as well, goodo ne to read and come back to it when you can, no on going storyline. http://www.smbc-comics.com/

ah I never realised that was supposed to be the very last one.

Real shame- they were some of the funniest strips I've ever read. Up there with the best of Doonsbury and If...

I follow Penny-Arcade, Fanboy$, VG Cats and its sub comics, and XKCD which is at the moment the best one in my opinion. I used to read PBF while it was still updated, and CAD but about 3 years ago I stopped as I realised it was more of a routine than actually liking it.

Tim Burkely is an utter, fucking cock. He's an arrogant fuck who deserves no money from any of his worthless creations.

Why is he?

I read Cad, well i leave it for a month or so, then catch up, at the moment its gone shite though, all these baby storylines, wank.

VG cats, Boy on a stick and snake, and white ninja is funny,

and garfield minus garfield is gud wen ya stoned lol

garfield minus garfield is fucking wicked. It's oddly chilling, even.

I forgot about Garfield minus Garfield... it is brilliance of the highest degree.

Right, thought id bring this thread back because im in the mood to buy some new web comic books.

Ive already got all of the CAD and Penny Arcade ones. I was looking at PVP but have never really read that so im not sure. Any views on PVP?

Also does anyone know any other good webcomics that have made it to print?

garfield minus garfield is fucking wicked. It's oddly chilling, even.

I've just read the first 3 pages, it was oddly boring, Most of it was just Jon talking to himself and staring blankly, and not in a funny way.

Like everybody else it seems I read CAD, only every so often, so sometimes I completely have to re-read.

I also read:

8-bit

Alien Dice

Cascadia (although it's being completely re-vamped.)

Vg cats.

Right, thought id bring this thread back because im in the mood to buy some new web comic books.

Ive already got all of the CAD and Penny Arcade ones. I was looking at PVP but have never really read that so im not sure. Any views on PVP?

Also does anyone know any other good webcomics that have made it to print?

I own the first 4 MegaTokyo books, but I can warn you that the story is...confusing to say the least.

I just read all of PBF.

Brilliant stuff.

Isn't that, like, dead?

Isn't that, like, dead?

Well, I didn't know it ever lived. Until I read this thread.

PBF had a sort of comeback. They made one more comic after the ENDPBF one, but no sign since then.

PBF had a sort of comeback. They made one more comic after the ENDPBF one, but no sign since then.

The last PBF comic was basically Nicholas Gurewitch explaining why the comic ended. He didn't want to do the same thing over and over and over and over again.

PBF247-Catch_Phrase.jpg