NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
James

Roy Keane leaves Man Utd

Any news on where he's going next? He said a while ago he wants to play at Celtic sometime during his career...

think i saw somthin simmilar my self.............but that was a while ago

its a sad day but good luck to him! if the damn americans wasnt willing to offer a contract extension to a player who has served his club for 12 years and still has a couple left in him then what hope do the likes of giggs, scholes and neville have who will all be in that posistion soon.

good luck to keane, one of the best players the premiership has ever seen. His testimonial should be a good one.

it's possible he will go celtic for a couple of years or perhaps take up the irish management job ?

its a sad day but good luck to him! if the damn americans wasnt willing to offer a contract extension to a player who has served his club for 12 years and still has a couple left in him then what hope do the likes of giggs, scholes and neville have who will all be in that posistion soon.

good luck to keane, one of the best players the premiership has ever seen. His testimonial should be a good one.

it's possible he will go celtic for a couple of years or perhaps take up the irish management job ?

this be true. but neville i just dont like anyway cant wait for the day both have gone just can not stand him. and if that floridian nonse trys that crap with gigs i will be going back to manchester for a day trip, and will be pikkin up a few trophies of my own.

but the bottom line is the same peopl who are sayin fergi is going (and i did like the one against chelsea, that he would go after that match) :p

also were not long ago talkin about giggs, wene the man has still a lot more to offer, a lot more than kean has left in him anyway. and the ginger man has been lookin tired now for some time - such as life!

i reckon the new captain will be neville. possibly giggs but i think neville will be given it.

if you look at the united squad at present. how many of their first team are still going to be there come 2008/2009. not alot. and the people who are going to replace them are not looking all that great. in my mind alan smith should never have gone to united. he is not a mid field player he is a striker and it is an injustice to him that he is forced to play that position. he will pick up 2 or 3 red cards a season playing there with mis timed tackles and just his temper.

if you look at the united squad at present. how many of their first team are still going to be there come 2008/2009. not alot. and the people who are going to replace them are not looking all that great. in my mind alan smith should never have gone to united. he is not a mid field player he is a striker and it is an injustice to him that he is forced to play that position. he will pick up 2 or 3 red cards a season playing there with mis timed tackles and just his temper.

frustratin it must be for mr smith but he has started to make a great effort and looks more comfortable by the game in that red top.

he wants to be with untd because their a great team and have the daddy manager, otherwise you would be right he should have been a striker for another team, but that is it he knoes about team and wants to be at united for this. call it a sign of him maturing as a player.

and i will have beef if nevill becomes captin instead of giggs or the ginger man

Best o' luckt o Keano.

A great player and a role model to anyone wanting to wear a United shirt. Thanks for the memories.

frustratin it must be for mr smith but he has started to make a great effort and looks more comfortable by the game in that red top.

he wants to be with untd because their a great team and have the daddy manager, otherwise you would be right he should have been a striker for another team, but that is it he knoes about team and wants to be at united for this. call it a sign of him maturing as a player.

in footballing terms these are the peak years for him till he is about 27. if he is only just starting to learn how to play in mid field you will never see the best of what he can offer. in my mind that is a waste. i feel sorry for him. but that is ferguson for you. his way is the right way no matter what.

in footballing terms these are the peak years for him till he is about 27. if he is only just starting to learn how to play in mid field you will never see the best of what he can offer. in my mind that is a waste. i feel sorry for him. but that is ferguson for you. his way is the right way no matter what.

mate i spoke to smith in person, hard not to wene he drinks in the same plce as you.even had my mate who be a leads fan have some heated momments with him. and the moanin about his possition is more vocal from every one else but him. he knoes he is apart of somthin greater than him self.

he was easilt the greatest captain for a team ever. he will be sorely missed, heres hoping he goes to juventus:P

I disagree. Every football fan should clearly recognise Bobby Moore as the best captain of all time, ever. I don't think anyone could surpass Bobby, he was fantastic as a player and a captain.

Brilliant! The Mancs are in crisis! Expect to see Fergie gone by the end of the season too. :D

Oh, please..:P

(ahdhsdnidn)

My dad sent me a txt from work saying "look at football news" but i didnt expect if be such crappy news lol. When i read the headline i was like "o crap...."

Oh well Keane definitely the backbone of Uniteds success for the past 12 years and can do whatever he wants. Now the problem of finding a replacement within the existing team

Sign in to follow this