NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
James

Roy Keane leaves Man Utd

Breaking apparently, so nothing to actually to write about. I presume it was to do with the comments he said about his team "mates"

I'm sure that's contributed!

I also heard them talking about rumours he would be leaving on the radio a few weeks ago (around the time he made those comments);

Apparetly he wants a change and feels he still has things he wants to achieve in his footballing career, the main one being playing for a major international side; so i'd expect that's exactly where he's going to go.

Brilliant! The Mancs are in crisis! Expect to see Fergie gone by the end of the season too. :D

Great fucking news. he had a write nerve to say what he did, and now he has payed the price.

A great player he was, still influencial within the team, this isn't what they wanted at this time in the season.

After beating us (Chelsea) they would want Keane to add his leadership in the dressing room and on the pitch and to continue to press. Without him I feel this is only going to be much harder.

He's supposed to be getting a nice testimonial match at the end of the season! He fully deserves it too.

Great fucking news. he had a write nerve to say what he did, and now he has payed the price.

He was spot on with what he said. it inspired the team to go on and beat chelsea. more truth needs to be told. united are on the way down. brilliant.

Brilliant! The Mancs are in crisis! Expect to see Fergie gone by the end of the season too. :D

Keep it in your prayers :hehe:, and good looks now i hope they lose ronaldo and Van Nistelrooy while they are at it.

Ok he didnt say it with the greatest of tact but if you look at the players he singled out and compare them with united teams of old they wouldnt even get on the bench let alone be in the starting 11.

He was going to leave at the end of the season, so somthing major must of gone on today or yesterday, the fact is now he wont be a coach for man u.

Atleast now he wont have to worry about being in the headlines.

how much must they have paid him off to go? he still had a contract if they terminated it there would have to be compensation.

He was on a £100,000 a week, must have cost united a fair whack to terminate it.

but there would have been damages to be paid. advertising deals would have fallen through as he is no longer a united player. they would have been better off just waiting till jan and selling him off cheap.

but there would have been damages to be paid. advertising deals would have fallen through as he is no longer a united player. they would have been better off just waiting till jan and selling him off cheap.

Who would have bought him though, he is pretty old now and no where near as good as he was.

Who would have bought him though, he is pretty old now and no where near as good as he was.

West ham bought Sherringham didn't they. i recon there would have been a queue of people wanting to buy him.

Keep it in your prayers :hehe:, and good looks now i hope they lose ronaldo and Van Nistelrooy while they are at it.

Ronaldo just signed a new contract :)

hold your toung fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fergi gone by the end of the season, indeed- never heard so much bollocks in my life.

i mean do you even no who he is.

let me put it in a way you can understand, you would never be able to take hiachi or paul phonix out of tekken, they are tekken, just like man unt fergi is unt if he was going to go he would have gone ages ago. but he is still hear and he aint going to stop untill hes dead.

i am gutted that kean is leavin, but what he has rooney has in abundenc. and you can be sure as he gets older he will command the feild more

as for the comment about loosing all the players (not to sure who wrote that bit of shit)but thats just bitter wishful thinkin

some people are just retarded, a few teams get a lot better have some long deserved money put in their direction and thats it , its the end of united the way people are talking its like their about to get relagated :wtf: i mean what the fuck is that all about

hold your toung fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fergi gone by the end of the season, indeed- never heard so much bollocks in my life.

let me put it in a way you can understand, you would never be able to take hiachi or paul phonix out of tekken, they are tekken, just like man unt fergi is unt if he was going to go he would have gone ages ago. but he is still hear and he aint going to stop untill hes dead.

i am gutted that kean is leavin, but what he has rooney has in abundenc. and you can be sure as he gets older he will command the feild more

as for the comment about loosing all the players (not to sure who wrote that bit of shit)but thats just bitter wishful thinkin

some people are just retarded, a few teams get a lot better have some long deserved money put in their direction and thats it , its the end of united the way people are talking its like their about to get relagated :wtf: i mean what the fuck is that all about

man u fan? fergie is starting to loose the plot. he has made some duff buys.

He was on a £100,000 a week, must have cost united a fair whack to terminate it.

I doubt he was on so much. He got blamed for a hike in season ticket prices because he went onto a £52,000 contract and his fine in 2002 of 2 weeks wages wwas £150,000. I don't recall a £100k a week contract.

Utd aren't going down, Nistelrooy won't leave, Ronaldo has signed an extension till 2010, and of course Ferguson is going to leave soon. Sure we might not win the Premiership season in season out but we will be contenders for a few seasons yet.

Tell that to the Glazers when Chelsea win the prem league and Man Utd get knocked out of europe and the FA Cup.

If Fergie isnt winning trophies, he could easily by sacked, plus hes on a rolling contract.

he was easilt the greatest captain for a team ever. he will be sorely missed, heres hoping he goes to juventus:P

I doubt he was on so much. He got blamed for a hike in season ticket prices because he went onto a £52,000 contract and his fine in 2002 of 2 weeks wages wwas £150,000. I don't recall a £100k a week contract.

Utd aren't going down, Nistelrooy won't leave, Ronaldo has signed an extension till 2010, and of course Ferguson is going to leave soon. Sure we might not win the Premiership season in season out but we will be contenders for a few seasons yet.

He signed a new contract a while ago worth 100,00 grand a week.

it was terminated by mutual consent wasn't it? Doesn't that mean the there will be nothing to pay extra, I think it does if my Champioship/Football manager playing has served me well.

Oh and as a United fan I'm kinda sad to see hime leave but he wasn't anywhere near the plaer he once was so I'm not too upset. Heres hoping for Ballack (although I'm getting my hopes up too high)!

Tell that to the Glazers when Chelsea win the prem league and Man Utd get knocked out of europe and the FA Cup.

If Fergie isnt winning trophies, he could easily by sacked, plus hes on a rolling contract.

aint no one on earth today apart from the man himself that can do what he has done. so for some one to tell him to get on his bike because hes not won a coupl of trophies is obsurd. no one has built a team like he has from nothin and crushed all comp for years.............arsenal - oh sorry who took your winnin run away.chelsea - sorry who took your winnin run away......and this is from a teamhe who are on the ropes apparently :kiss:

and what the fuck would any one talk to glazer about....not fukin football thats for sure

thers been talk that fergi would go for years and you cant just take him out of teams and put him in another like his name is soones just wont work,he isnt a regular mannager and cant just be given the boot like one

he has done more good for english football than a lot of you haters give him credit for

so what if hes hard talkin and straight to the point - he aint your moma but he is the fukin daddy :awesome:

Any news on where he's going next? He said a while ago he wants to play at Celtic sometime during his career...

Sign in to follow this