NEurope
david.dakota

Gamestation Smash Showdown

He achieved 2nd place in the Leeds tournament, they haven't contacted him about his iPod yet. :heh: Sunnyssj2, have you had a phone call about your mega prize pack yet?

Nope, no phonecall yet :( I've put all games on hold till i get that blasted tv.

n509970580_3408828_9414.jpg

Rummy!

ah rummy I was right behind you in this thing, as I have said before, the guy (some say short but im 5'9") wearing the sleeveless hoody. You were the guy with tons of friends who didnt show up or showed up too late IIRC. If you don't mind me asking who was the gal that was with you that day?

AHH, I want a tournament in Ireland where I can win a TV or an iPod.

This sucks!

Nope, no phonecall yet :( I've put all games on hold till i get that blasted tv.

I haven't got a phonecall yet and I won the damn thing.

Did anyone even get their figurine or certificate? They didn't have the figures in on the day. Damn you, Nintendo.

I got an e-mail today asking to confirm my address so they can send me the iPod. No phonecall though (yet). Just a heads up to those who are waiting.

Did anyone even get their figurine or certificate? They didn't have the figures in on the day. Damn you, Nintendo.

You get those on the day after your first match :heh:

You get those on the day after your first match :heh:

Figurines? Our store didn't have them, I presume they're wanting to save money...

Figurines? Our store didn't have them, I presume they're wanting to save money...

Same. Some B$ about the order of figurines not coming on time. :indeed:

Ok so my Tv is getting delivered on Wednesday 23rd :D

Now to work out where the hell i should put it...I assume they will help set up the tv right? Because seriously, I have no idea how it is gonna fit.

Now to work out where the hell i should put it...I assume they will help set up the tv right? Because seriously, I have no idea how it is gonna fit.

Man, I'm so envious of you right now...Well done. Is this your first time winning something like this?

Screw envy im godamn jealous. Set up a place for the damn thing and all.

Well there's this really nice space in my gamesroom next to my xbox where it could fit, I think that's a pretty good idea :heh:

Well there's this really nice space in my gamesroom next to my xbox where it could fit, I think that's a pretty good idea :heh:

Oo yay you're back from hols :D

and yeah, maybe...:heh:

Goron_3 ur gettin it 23rd? mine's coming on the 21st, I doubt they'll set it up for us, they just deliver and get lost I pressume. We shud celebrate and hav a online game in HD xD

The eejits at Gamestation had Jimjebus' name and address completely wrong, so he corrected them and is having it sent out first class recorded tomorrow.