NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mundi

Diablo 3

Also, thanks for the sword drak, its freaking awesome.

:yay: Which one was it? I couldn't see what was in the gift box I sent you :(

Cant remember its name but i added a ruby or 2 and its 160 damage now with 200 odd dex :D Il grab a photo next time in online!

Cant remember its name but i added a ruby or 2 and its 160 damage now

Putting rubies in weapons will make progress with new characters much easier.

People of N-E: Remember that :D

I assume you're playing a Monk as the weapon was a sword and has 200 DEX? :p

So this just happened:

Was a definite WTF is going on sort of moment, with the weird groaning before it appeared and all.

Haha thats awesome, do you guys play solo or with people?

Yeah im Monk :D With templar helper for healing!

Haha thats awesome, do you guys play solo or with people?

I generally have my game open to public, but not many people join :p

And I never wanted to join/invite you guys, because some of you play Diablo for the first time and I'm pretty much rushing through this. ;)

Level 61. I may reach level 70 tonight. : peace:

Edit: @Daft a gift has been sent to you :)

Edited by drahkon

Exciting! Thanks!

I'm playing my way through it with couch co-op.

You know, this will be perfect with PlayShare when the 2.0 Playstation update hits.

You know, this will be perfect with PlayShare when the 2.0 Playstation update hits.

Holy shit, you're right. My mate will be happy :laughing:

We couch co-oped the PS3 version. He never played RoS, though, so fuck yeah.

Hit level 65 just now. Gonna eat dinner and get back to it soon. : peace:

I remember a couple of items I have to get for my Demon Hunter. Can't wait 'til I get the one which let's me have 3 wolf companions instead of only one.

Also can't wait for my Hardcore playthrough. I will only play on Expert or higher, so there will be quite some time spent in preparation.

Edit: Ding. Level 70 reached :D

And I just created my Hardcore character. Crusader!

Edited by drahkon

I was gonna hit 70 tonight, but then got pissed instead. Shall pick it up tomorrow - although I'll my nephew over and we'll start from scratch together :D

Played a few local multiplayer sessions with different people. It's a lot of fun :D

I just toned it down to hard at the end of act III, it was 1 in the morning and i was nodding off but wanted to finish it off. Just hit level 50 and sent out 4 gifts tonight! Went from like 10k defence and 3k attack to 8k attack and 200k defence in 1 sitting.

Only issue in having is getting common debris to make armour and weapons, but that may be because my ring summons a little goblin that follows me round picking up all normal white drops and after 15 pick ups it drops a rare or legendary item!!

Just hit level 50 and sent out 4 gifts tonight!

I keep sending gifts left and right but never get one :blank::D@Daft has gotten another one from me :p

my ring summons a little goblin that follows me round picking up all normal white drops and after 15 pick ups it drops a rare or legendary item!!

Hehe, the Puzzle Ring : peace: When you hit level 70 you should try to get the Royal Ring of Grandeur from Bounties in Act I.

Ring-of-royal-grandeur-db.jpg

Dat set bonus requirement reduction. :bowdown:

Reached level 12 with my Hardcore Crusader. From now on I should be more careful. On Expert without the right equipment, it will be tough.

Think I'll just try to craft a nice gear.

With Gifts, you just find them and send them? You don't get to choose who to, right? Because I sent a couple but it was all automatic.

(I'm only lvl 30 and haven't had a chance to play it since Monday so I probably don't have any gifts worth giving, tbh)

With Gifts, you just find them and send them? You don't get to choose who to, right? Because I sent a couple but it was all automatic.

Yeah, the gift drops are automatically assigned to someone on your friends list.

Sent out 4 more gifts tonight, two of which went to @drahkon !

Love this game, don't know how i will split my playtime when destiny is out because this game is like crack. Need to get some better gear now though, i have awesome weapons but average gear.

Oh Drahkon, i had a nemesis of yours show up in my game today!

I had another cookeyman nemsis and one from Drahkon too. Killed them both. :D

I think I'm going to restart my game. I was almost at the skeleton king in single player and was invited into a multiplayer game which was very slightly ahead of where I was. When I went back to single player and go to the place where I assumed to find the skeleton king - he wasn't there. Looks like it might be an idea to lay off the multiplayer until I complete the single player. :mad:

When I went back to single player and go to the place where I assumed to find the skeleton king - he wasn't there. Looks like it might be an idea to lay off the multiplayer until I complete the single player. :mad:

You probably had the quest active which you've picked up when joining that multiplayer session.

You can easily change it back in the menu :)

Contains location spoilers. We're in for a treat when this launches on consoles :D Really looking forward to it.

Edited by drahkon

The quality of the gear really jumps up a notch in act V doesn't it! Got over a million defence now, really need to push on and get a couple of decent weapons as the one in using now is two handed.

The quality of the gear really jumps up a notch in act V doesn't it!

It sure does :p Wait 'til you get some level 70 Torment-only legendaries ;)

Have started a Monk yesterday (non-hardcore) but didn't have the time to play today.

Until now : peace:

Also...you people need to die more...haven't had a single Nemesis :(

Edited by drahkon

Well i just died on the final boss of the game. The only death i had, ended up at level 67, gutted. Cant believe i nearly finished it without dying!

Well i just died on the final boss of the game. The only death i had, ended up at level 67, gutted. Cant believe i nearly finished it without dying!

:blank: You should play with a more squishy class like Wizard or Demon Hunter :p And crank the difficulty up to Master. I dare you to finish the game without dying :laughing:

Have reached level 20 with my Monk now : peace:

Just hit 70 with my monk and starting to try adventure mode :D Need some upgrade gear sharpish, i wont be on after Saturday for a few weeks because of my new job, anyone fancy meeting up and tearing up some bounties?

I might be online during the day :)

Just read that the Season feature will be a PC exclusive. Makes sense as the PC version is online only and the consoles have an offline version.

Well, I never really cared for leaderboards in those kinds of games. But I sure hope we'll get the Season-only legendaries on consoles, too.

I saw a video somewhere a few weeks ago and a Blizzard employee said they are going to update the console versions every so often, so we'll get some stuff down the line.

So, adventure mode. What's the deal with it, i figured ramp it up to master and have some fun, bit the drops are crap! The legendary items are worse than the rares i currently have, does act V adventure mode drop better stuff or have i just been unlucky with the randomer?

Sign in to follow this