NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mundi

Diablo 3

I'm currently re-downloading, I had the beta version, it's going to take me a while and I'm working the next 4 four days 6-6. Damn!

As I have the 12 annual pass I don't have any guest passes, sorry Bard! But I'm sure someone got the hard copy?

Oh wow. Surely if the servers are down, he could just play single player? *giggles*

Oh wow. Surely if the servers are down, he could just play single player? *giggles*

You have to be logged in to play single player too.

It's all fine now though anyways. Teething problems as with most things.

As Blizzard promised, it's now been a few months since the Diablo III launch and people have finally set foot in the final act of Inferno difficulty.

Apart from yesterday, it's been great, I love playing with the guys from Sheffield, but I'm finding that I probably should tell them to butt out as I've no real clue of the lore..yet.

I am playing it through again as a monk anyways.

Im not particularly happy with the problems the game has had but at least when you can finally play its been really great. Ive been doing my main playthrough as a Wizard with Goafer and just started Act III last night. Probably would be a bit further but ive got 2 other characters at lower levels that im playing with other people as well.

There's only been issues for two days where people in europe couldn't get on. But on Sunday, you could still play simply by changing servers. (Although you'd have to start a new character).

I've finished it on easy twice. With a Barbarian and a Wizard. Am now going through Nightmare with the Wizard :D

The Auction House really confuses me. On Wow you can check how much other people are selling the same item for, but I can't find out how to easily do that on this one. :S

A friend from work, just posted this:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-05-21-diablo-3-accounts-hacked-gold-and-items-stolen

A quick glance online shows multiple reports of Diablo 3 accounts being hacked, suggesting it is a growing issue. Players have seen the loss of items stored in character inventory and stash, and gold removed as their accounts are stripped bare. Blizzard has been working to "roll back" affected characters to a point before accounts were compromised, but some progress is lost.

The reports coincided with the EU Diablo 3 servers going offline on Sunday afternoon for around four hours, preventing players from logging in (error 33). It has been suggested that the EU servers were taken offline following a SQL injection attack, but this remains unconfirmed.

I've just given my account a look and everything seems fine, much as it was yesterday, but it seems it doesn't matter how your account is protected.

Just quickly checked my account, nothing seems to be missing. I did however have 2 more disconnects :(

No problems here.

Oh and my "Battle Tag" is Somme#2506 if anyone wants to add.

Ok so I have this trial key a friend gave me... but there's no starter edition available on battle.net... but the trial specifically says it's valid until june 15, so there's still 2 weeks left, what the hell?

Edit: nevermind, had to redeem the key, apparently it's a closed trial for the first month...

Edited by Oxigen_Waste

I'm actually happy it's coming to the PS4. Diablo III feels like a console ARPG so it may as well be on a console.

I'm looking forward to playing the local co-op. I wonder if it'll replace Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance as my favourite console ARPG.

downloaded this yesterday and i must say its pretty awesome....from not having any desire to buy it I am now thinking I have no choice but to purchase it. Not played co-op yet, looking forward to that.

Ive heard the did a really good job porting it to consoles and the controls work really well. I played more than enough of this on PC though so I wont be getting it again.

So...the expansion Reaper of Souls is out. Checking out the Blizzard store, and pricing is very interesting to say the least. Diablo III, released two years ago is still 39,99€, and so is the expansion! So for me to jump into the game at this point would cost 80€, what the hell?

Sorry Blizzard, but no buy.

So...the expansion Reaper of Souls is out. Checking out the Blizzard store, and pricing is very interesting to say the least. Diablo III, released two years ago is still 39,99€, and so is the expansion! So for me to jump into the game at this point would cost 80€, what the hell?

Sorry Blizzard, but no buy.

Its a lot cheaper via retail. The packaging is also nice. They did have a digital sale and 2x Xp period but thats over.

Its a lot cheaper via retail. The packaging is also nice. They did have a digital sale and 2x Xp period but thats over.

You're right, the basic game is 20€ but the expansion is still under 40€. I wonder why it is so damn expensive...

No DLC announcement for 360/PS3 yet. If I'd known I was buying a version of the game which would quickly become outdated/limited, I might not've bought it.

You're right, the basic game is 20€ but the expansion is still under 40€. I wonder why it is so damn expensive...

I bought a key from ebay for 25€.

The expansion is well worth it, though (maybe not 40€ but 30€). Finished the new act with a mate in 5 hours, the post game-content (Adventure Mode) is a nice addition (adds nothing new besides a good way to get items) and the new class I haven't even touched. :bowdown:

Sign in to follow this